TYSON!

oints · 25 · 10234

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I  enjoyed watchin this movie(loved the music), Inglorious Bastards and Appaloosa only this year. 2009 was bad for me in movies. The new Johnny Depp mafia based in the 1930's movie looks promising.

PREP FOR MORE DISAPPOINTMENT!

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Saw this on a plane from the UK back in May. It is the dopest documentary i've seen.

What I like about it is it shows u Tyson the person (the good with the bad from his perspective), not the monster created by the media. Dude doesn't hold back, he tells it like it is. Iron Mike is gifted with the gab, he could be a poet.

This is must see!!!!

COSIGN

i'v been recommending this to people since i saw it,the man is more than candid,he rips his heart out.
good stuff

DOUBLE CO-Siggy  :D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Saw this on a plane from the UK back in May. It is the dopest documentary i've seen.

What I like about it is it shows u Tyson the person (the good with the bad from his perspective), not the monster created by the media. Dude doesn't hold back, he tells it like it is. Iron Mike is gifted with the gab, he could be a poet.

This is must see!!!!

COSIGN

i'v been recommending this to people since i saw it,the man is more than candid,he rips his heart out.
good stuff

DOUBLE CO-Siggy  :D

The Mike Tyson scene in HangOver was hilarious.The punch he gave that  dude reminded me of that time when some dude's car crashed into Mike's new Porshe,Mike just went to the guy and punched him lol.When he was asked why he punched that dude he said he knew that punk couldnt afford to repair his whip so he had to pay by receiving a punch.Ha ha hah ha ha
ha ha.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^

hahahaha, u killing me NewJack, you dont want me to get started on the HANGOVER, that shit is probably the CRAZIEST, FUNNIEST isht to come out this year, and here i was thinking Seth Rogen and them niccas had no competiton...hahahaha :D

but on the real, im respecting IRON MIKE right now, he is proving not only to be mature in his understanding of life and what it really means to LIVE but he seems comfortable with life...

on the HANGOVER note, its funny you speak about the PUNCH he gave the cat cos apparently the Director of the MOVIE was taking the shot and he cut Mike Off and tried to show him how to "throw the punch" the right way to get the best out of the shot...what happened next was insane, Mike was like "look at this, this acne faced jew boy is trying to teach me how to throw a punch  :-\"...apparently the whole set froze for like a coupla seconds then burst out laughing...if you know anything about movies, you should know that the director runs isht & NO ONE LAUGHS AT HIM, but i guess MIKE is just that colossal  :D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
^^^^^^

hahahaha, u killing me NewJack, you dont want me to get started on the HANGOVER, that shit is probably the CRAZIEST, FUNNIEST isht to come out this year, and here i was thinking Seth Rogen and them niccas had no competiton...hahahaha :D

but on the real, im respecting IRON MIKE right now, he is proving not only to be mature in his understanding of life and what it really means to LIVE but he seems comfortable with life...

on the HANGOVER note, its funny you speak about the PUNCH he gave the cat cos apparently the Director of the MOVIE was taking the shot and he cut Mike Off and tried to show him how to "throw the punch" the right way to get the best out of the shot...what happened next was insane, Mike was like "look at this, this acne faced jew boy is trying to teach me how to throw a punch  :-\"...apparently the whole set froze for like a coupla seconds then burst out laughing...if you know anything about movies, you should know that the director runs isht & NO ONE LAUGHS AT HIM, but i guess MIKE is just that colossal  :D

Te he he he he he he!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I really enjoyed his description of Don King...lol -"That guy would sell his mother for a dollar."

His description of the women he 'raped' - "Swine"

His description of his sexual appetite - "When i see a woman I just want to devour them"
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
"I want your heart, i wanna eat his children, praise be to Allah"

lol

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Just got this out. Haven't had time to concentrate on it. Will do this evening for sure.

the joint "legendary" that NAS CLOSES the doccie with Produced by SALAAM REMI is too too too too SICK!
This song always energizes me something spiritual. Speed. Skill. Accuracy. Legendary.