Africasgateway.com

KING OF EC?

Van-Go da lyrical painta

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
  • http://theundergroundangle.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
Off The Topic >>>>??<<<<<

Peace. Recently watched the CRACK BOYS' Get It CRACKING DVD and noticed something.

Why does Cash see himself as the King Of the Eastern Cape?  Is there some kind of royal hip hop blood line from the EC that he is part of? No hate, Just wanna know what makes him the king of the EC? is it lyrical skill? If it is, lol, then he gotta prove it by battling and beating the best MCs in EC. I just wanna know why he thinks he's the king? I'm from the EC, and last time I checked, nobody back home calling him 'Your Royal Highness'.

"I'm the king of the EC" is a very bold statement. That's all I'm saying.

Besides, Which king you know that doesn't stay in his own kingdom? Peace.
f*** your ego!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Peace. Recently watched the CRACK BOYS' Get It CRACKING DVD and noticed something.

Why does Cash see himself as the King Of the Eastern Cape?  Is there some kind of royal hip hop blood line from the EC that he is part of? No hate, Just wanna know what makes him the king of the EC? is it lyrical skill? If it is, lol, then he gotta prove it by battling and beating the best MCs in EC. I just wanna know why he thinks he's the king? I'm from the EC, and last time I checked, nobody back home calling him 'Your Royal Highness'.

the one that knows theres no money in our kingdom

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Today i woke up with a really sore tummy. I had a dagwood and a bubble gum milk shake for supper last night from the doll house.

I shat on the waitress for taking her time with my order. I think its all starting to make sense now. When i see her again, im going to shake the shit out of her. Because real men dont beat women.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Today i woke up with a really sore tummy. I had a dagwood and a bubble gum milk shake for supper last night from the doll house.

I shat on the waitress for taking her time with my order. I think its all starting to make sense now. When i see her again, im going to shake the shit out of her. Because real men dont beat women.

U shud stop acting like a King with yo Cash expectin to be served with the quickness....just be patient and u'll get yo gud food wen its ready... ;D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Challenge him to a battle...Good luck
Real Recognise Real

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
or give him a call and ask him... 0741cmoney
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

:D