Tonnes · 26 · 11613

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
yHo anyone listens to this?

That nigga Mamadou is truth...always breaking down what i've been telling niggas.
Yesterday he was breaking it down and telling the truth as usual until some spokeperson from SAFA caught feelings.

Interesting show!
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Man I missed metro the only clear station i get is R2000,Umhlobo and Muslim radio
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Love the show, just can't find time for it.
Please recount what he was talking about?
What's the beef?
Quotes?     
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Mamadou was stressing that RSA should be one of best in WC since they are the hosting nation.
And he gave props to SAFA for going out and hire a world cla** coach(Parreira)
Then SAFA f***ed things up by bringing Santana who is here to learn and we not learning anything from him and he's the highest paid coach in Africa...TRUE...asking for influetial ppl in SAFA to explain the hiring of Santana(Rob promised to bring one of them in)
Talking about SAFA administration needs to be cleaned up.
Saying he is dissapointed by South Africans who say we did good in confed...highlighting that we only won 1 game,stressing thats FAIL and
"anyone can beat New Zealand, if u beat NZ in cricket you good and if u beat NZ in rugby you are the Best...where have you seen NZ in soccer world cup?"Mamadou
Saying RSA is supporting mediocrity and it starts in the psl, asking why is Teko the player of the season on two consective season where as he did not win anything.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Mamadou was stressing that RSA should be one of best in WC since they are the hosting nation.
Then SAFA f***ed things up by bringing Santana who is here to learn and we not learning anything from him and he's the highest paid coach in Africa...TRUE...asking for influetial ppl in SAFA to explain the hiring of Santana(Rob promised to bring one of them in)
Saying he is dissapointed by South Africans who say we did good in confed...highlighting that we only won 1 game,stressing thats FAIL and
"anyone can beat New Zealand, if u beat NZ in cricket you good and if u beat NZ in rugby you are the Best...where have you seen NZ in soccer world cup?"Mamadou
Saying RSA is supporting mediocrity and it starts in the psl, asking why is Teko the player of the season on two consective season where as he did not win anything.

Realtalk right here. I should buy him a lapdance when im in the J.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Eh... everything pa**es the lie detector test here. Good.     

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
some guy called saying is a SAFA spokeperson, he said there is lot of work done by SAFA to bring the WC and hosting a successful CONFED...saying he must base what he says on facts.

Mamadou gave props and highlighted that its not only SAFA but a lot of people(Mamadou himself included) and organisations contributed a lot...saying SAFA must know that the final product must show on the pitch and its not showing cause Bafana Bafana are not winning...TRUE.
Also highlighted that the best teams in the world do tell what they expect from administration and when Benni(who achieved a lot as player more than the ppl in SAFA and rest of players in RSA) does it, they say he is not patriotic?

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Mamadou Saying RSA is supporting mediocrity and it starts in the psl, asking why is Teko the player of the season on two consective season where as he did not win anything.

Let me catch feelings and say:

You don't need to win anything to be the best player in any tournament, period.

examples I hear you ask.

2006 Fifa World Cup, Germany. Footballer of the tournament? Zinedine Yazid Zidane, what did his team win? Nothing that's what. "O, but they came second" that's what he'll say, well Orlando Pirates Football Club also came second.

What he fails to account for is that Bafana Bafana are building for the tournament they have already qualified for, by virtue of being hosts. Winning is secondary when it comes to the friendlies we will be playing between now and say April 2010, if he was watching the game he will realise that at half time, with the score even Santana replaced his first 11 players in Itumeleng Khune, Steven Pienaar and Aaron Mokoena. Meaning he was looking to see what Rowan Fernandez, Bongani Khumalo and Katlego Mashigo can add to the team.

I we can now all agree that they offered very little, mission accomplished in my book.

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Mamadou Saying RSA is supporting mediocrity and it starts in the psl, asking why is Teko the player of the season on two consective season where as he did not win anything.

examples I hear you ask.

2006 Fifa World Cup, Germany. Footballer of the tournament? Zinedine Yazid Zidane, what did his team win? Nothing that's what. "O, but they came second" that's what he'll say, well Orlando Pirates Football Club also came second.

What he fails to account for is that Bafana Bafana are building for the tournament they have already qualified for, by virtue of being hosts. Winning is secondary when it comes to the friendlies we will be playing between now and say April 2010, if he was watching the game he will realise that at half time, with the score even Santana replaced his first 11 players in Itumeleng Khune, Steven Pienaar and Aaron Mokoena. Meaning he was looking to see what Rowan Fernandez, Bongani Khumalo and Katlego Mashigo can add to the team.

I we can now all agree that they offered very little, mission accomplished in my book.

It's not about that. I'm Pirates and obviously Bafana fan. But let's stop being defensive about shit.
Teko, there is no single player in the history of SA that people have wanted to succeed so badly, everyone except most Kaizer Chiefs fans is on his side, but he is not stepping up.
Period.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Santana is not checking what the team can do, its there in his mind that we need to defend...he has not tried the attacking approach, he will wait to be told to do it, he cannot see it for himself.

The fact is Santana is not a good coach, he is learning at our expense.
who knows how long it will take him to learn and we will be not winning anything till he knows how analyse his team and opposition.

f*** Santana.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm a Pirates supporter too...and we also need to start winning trophies.

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

examples I hear you ask.

Oh and just to adress your other points,
Zinedine or any other great player, is great in spite of his team mates or winning any medals.
That's what makes them great the ability to rise above instead of being drowned by it. Including winning palyer of the tournamnet when even their teams do badly.  

Bafana is not building.
Winning is never secondary.  
We just play, "fight" and lose like a team ranked 77 in the world.

It's either we good or bad team.
No such thing as building. Maybe we are just where we belong in the chain football wise.        

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
"SAFA made a great decision by hiring Parreira... and now this one from the bushes of Brazil, I don't know" Mamadou. LMAO

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i'm a Kaiser Chiefs fan and i support Modise coz he's also an intergral part of Bafana! i agree with Capt Schi... for the adoration he's been shown(he's the face of our national team) you'd think it'd reflect on the field.

the fact that he's rated above Pienaar perplexes me... all i'm saying is, the signs that he'd be the best r fading strongly in my eyes.. he needs to step his game up!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Oh and just to adress your other points,
Zinedine or any other great player, is great in spite of his team mates or winning any medals.
That's what makes them great the ability to rise above instead of being drowned by it. Including winning palyer of the tournamnet when even their teams do badly.  

Bafana is not building.
Winning is never secondary.  
We just play, "fight" and lose like a team ranked 77 in the world.

It's either we good or bad team.
No such thing as building. Maybe we are just where we belong in the chain football wise.        

Orlando Pirates are under achievers and they have been for the past 6 years, yet Teko has risen above that, that's what made him Footballer of the year two seasons running.

And you say he hasn't stepped up, step up to what may I ask?

He tries to carry the whole of Orlando Pirates and his teammates let him down by not pulling their weight and win something, somehow you blame Modise for that.
You say everyone wants him to succeed but I say "everyone is expecting too much from him", hence when they played on Wed the commentator inspite of Van Heerden being the worst on the pitch kept mentioning Teko by name saying he needs go off.

The boy has too much expected of him, that's why he didn't perform well in the Confed and he admits as much, because he was trying too hard to impress when he just needed to be himself.

We didn't loose like a team ranked 77th (and we were 72nd before Wed), you must have not watched the game. Serbia were just clinical that's why they won other than that they didn't look like they were going to beat us 'til they scored. And I attribute that to our defence combination (in second half) being new, Rowan hasn't played in the team for how long? Bongani 'til Wed had yet to play with Booth who only came back to the team just before the Confed.

OH! best believe we DO belong around 70th in the World of Football and that is because we always want to win and we forget to build for the future. Our undoing was that we held on the cla** of '96 for too long and forgot to build for today. Mamadou (and you) wants us to do what we've been doing all along axe the coach when we should be looking at problems to fix.

Like how is it that it took Pitso/Carlos to call Tsepo Masilela whenhe was in Mvela for him to make it into professional football. Like why was Teko Modise in the first division when his talent clear shows he should have been in top flight for longer. I'll tell you it's because when coaches come to take charge of Bafana and any team in SA they want to win at all cost because we won't understand loses. The best way to win is to run to the tried and tested players as a quick fix, instead of risking new yet untested talent we play with a personnel that is heavy on the legs and long in tooth.

I'll tell you this, if cool heads prevail at SAFA and we keep the coach until the World Cup we will perform better than your and Mamadou's expectations. Mark my words.

O! by the way football doesn't stop after 2010, what happens after that? Bring back Benny! fire the coach! etc. and come 2012 we won't qualify for the Cup of African Nations, come 2014 we won't qualify for the Brazil Fifa World Cup.