Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MEN UNITED

1kind · 39 · 22149

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hell, if arsenal fans can have one, so can we. By the way whatever happened to Mr 2 teams?
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
what it do one? im the biggest man u fan to ever log on this site man, thats my team, im redproof nigger

looking foward to this season and the champions league, f*** barca, we gon have some sweet revenge come the fixtures, Rooney made us proud on Sunday and took off where he left off, crissy left us, f*** it we got nani, might not be crissy's peer but definitely the best too and f*** Ferguson man for missing out on all good signings, we lost benzema to perez, and ribery made it clear that he aint comin to man u

we need a playmaker as soon as possible of we f***ed, we cant count on nani to do what ronaldo did, anderson is aite but dude is a central defender and doesnt have the pace to push foward everytime and lmao @ liverpool for loosing xavi, we gon ace you  ;D man u stand up!!!!
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f*** YOU ALL - The legendary gooners

That not good enough for ya?

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
anyway, where were we before we were interrupted by Mr Sweeney 'Deacon' todd..

I agree mad. I still think we have lots of quality though. Screw Tevez he was  dime-a-dozen, rotten toothed, botched neck surgery, apocalypto-like Argentinian fool. He's not gonna get much love at Man City anyway.

I'm sad to have lost Ronaldo. We raised this kid up from a pubescent Portugese laaitie with a bad hairstyle, and made him into a superstar. At Man U, we make superstars.

It was obvious that we'd lose out on some to the signings. Real Madrid was dangling the golden carrot and all these bunnies had to take a bite. However you must remember that they tried this before, and the previous Galacticos did not make as much of an impact as they thought they would.

Now onto our existing players. I hope Nani steps up this time around. He's gotta bang in some goals and create some chances real quick. There are too many cats breathing down his neck for that position on Left Flank... Tosic, Giggs. I'm jus waiting for Valencia to settle in. He looks promising on that Right hand side, but he must be careful cos Sir Alex will just put Park in there if he starts to f**** around.

The more concerning position for me is the Centre of midfield. I'm not too sure about all these cats. Hargreaves is far from recovery which means we'll have to rotate that position between Scholes, Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Gibson,...which 2 would you choose to hold down the center of midfield?
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
hell, if arsenal fans can have one, so can we. By the way whatever happened to Mr 2 teams?

Im still here. LOL !!!

I think we still gonna win the league, don't know about the CL though. Ronaldo didn't play that great for some parts of last season and we still did good.So y wouldn't we this season ? We still got some great players. Rooney and Nani are world cla**. Berbatov just needs a bit more pace. Valencia looks dope to me. Owen still gets in the right spaces, just needs to work on his confidence with regards to finishing. I think he's gonna surprise a lot of peeps this year. So overall ,no worries here mate ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:56:03 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f*** outta here!!!! >:(   lol

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Fagchester whats good? ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Aint no thing but a chicken wing. We used to this.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

more like one1kind whats good, homeboy been running his mouth. where he at now...

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
didn't watch the game... wat the f*** happened gents?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ you guys were lames as usual

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i guess we're taking it for a fourth time then...

here's a trick question; which was the last team, apart from Man United, to win the English Premier League, and when?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"