Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Questions surround Semenya's gender

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Who the hell gave Maria Mutola kids? Damn that was brave!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

There is no doubt that the way the IAAF, the press and other athletes have treated Semenya is unforgivable (by making this so public). There are rules and they have to be applied.

now to get serious lol! no one is crying about the actual testing.. i'm actually just exaggerating to for the sake of support. Racism card is silly!

now, the big problem here is how this was all handled! if she wasn't a strng young woman, all that shit would have unsettled her because they didn't even wait until after the race, before 'trial by media'! the policy of the iaaf states that testing of any nature should be done discretely.. now, i understand that they aren't the ones who brought this about(it was them australian cows as i understand).. but the way the Iaaf has since dealt with the situation is appalling to say the least!

its as if she's already been deemed guilty and now she must prove otherwise.. that shit is UNFAIR! it'll take a while to get those tests back as she has to be tested by 7 or so doctors but she has to live with the scorn of all the doubters(powerful biatches) until its proven she's legit.

and if its proven she's not legit, she'll have to face trial by media for the rest of her life like she knew that she wasn't fully woman when she was born.

then there's the medal! according to legislation, they can only take away a medal if someone is found guilty of CHEATING. and even if the results come back saying she's 'intersex', they'd have to prove she cheated before they could take it away.

i'd like to know where she could then compete if they indeed find she's intersex? coz if they say she can't compete, wouldn't that be discrimination?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:09:53 AM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
question: was Maria Mutola ever tested?

Yep she was. And she had kids afterwards too.

As D said, its not about race. Why do we have to be so f***ing stupid that we can't even think of a decent argument when we're questioned and clutch at the same bullshit straw every time?

These are the rules. She looks manly, is posting ridiculously manly times and she sounds manly. She has to be tested. The tests doesn't involve poking around in her vagina and stuff like that. It involves an actual DNA test in order to determine her gender.

My theory is that she may have been born a hermie and her parents decided to go with the vag. They probably never told her and this is the result.

Stop being such f***ing sensitive pricks who scream "racist" at every opportunity.

who said anything about race? my argument got nothing to do with race.. so kindly tell the person or persons who said that to stop being stupid. not all of us who think this is f***ed up! (getting tested is totally cool)
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
who said anything about race? my argument got nothing to do with race.. so kindly tell the person or persons who said that to stop being stupid. not all of us who think this is f***ed up! (getting tested is totally cool)

Who else? The ANCYL and YCL.

The IAAF already said yesterday that even if she is found to be intersex or a woman she will not lose her title, because she could not have known.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
South african athlete who won the 800m.

This chick is suspected to be a man, because of the bang she packs, its so bad, during high school she was taken to the toilets to be inspected.

What do u guys think? Is it right for IAAF to take her in for gender checking, or they must just get used to the bang she packs??

I think they must just gett used to it, no one is complaining about bolt, why complain about an african...

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

maybe i'm one of the "stupid people" but here is a black working cla** girl from Africa being interrogated by white middle cla** men !!!!

before we dismiss the race argument,
1. what culture is the actual test based on? 2. what kind of questions are they gonna be asking her? 3. what is an "entire female" and what is that based on?

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

1. what culture is the actual test based on? 2. what kind of questions are they gonna be asking her? 3. what is an "entire female" and what is that based on?

1. Science
2. They're not asking her questions. They're testing her DNA in a lab
3. An entire female is an organism with an XX chromosome. An XXY, which is a possibility with Semenya, is an incomplete female where the zygote did not properly divide in the uterus. If she is an XXY, it would not rule her out of competition.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
DId you really have to open up another thread guy?
Beating bitches since 1982.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

1. Science
3. An entire female is an organism with an XX chromosome. An XXY, which is a possibility with Semenya, is an incomplete female where the zygote did not properly divide in the uterus. If she is an XXY, it would not rule her out of competition.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU HANDLED THAT. I commend you.

I was gonna tell him to stop being a f***ing idiot. Did he think it was gonna be a test as in something you write in an exam room?

So, just because those journos happen to be white men, their questions are automatically racist? Shit, they should quit then, or avoid asking black people anything.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

1. Science

I LIKE THE WAY YOU HANDLED THAT. I commend you.

I was gonna tell him to stop being a f***ing idiot. Did he think it was gonna be a test as in something you write in an exam room?

So, just because those journos happen to be white men, their questions are automatically racist? Shit, they should quit then, or avoid asking black people anything.

White men can't jump. Or be journalists.
 ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
f*** if there is one already...the chickguy is talented and must have worked real hard to be where she/he is right now...however there is a defiency where a female has the inside/stamina of a man..not sure what its called...but it is possible that she has that thing...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
i read somewhere that pyschologists are going to be part of the test, hence my question about culture. so because its based on Science makes it flawless. Pyro- you can insult me later but right now i want to understand the whole argument.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Okay, I promise to insult you later then.

This is how it works (simplified version):

They will take her blood and do a DNA test.

Humans have 46 chromosomes. 23 come from their father, the other 23 from their mother. One sex chromosome is contributed from each parent.Women only have X chromosomes, which determines their sex. Thus women are written as XX. Men on the other hand are XY.
Men can have a daughter or a son. Women can't have babies with other women, but if they could, they would only be able to have daughters, cos they have no Y chromosomes.

What sometimes happens is that babies are born with both XX and a Y chromosome. This is what they will be testing for  I a**ume.

I don't know what the shrinks will be for, but I suspect they are just there to help her through the trauma and the fact that she is ugly enough to be mistaken for a man.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 12:41:38 PM by Me »