Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
well actually Cesc is OUR player cos we groomed him.lol !!!! he said himself that if he leaves Arsenal then it will be for Barca. He is a waste at Arsenal. A player of his caliber needs to win trophies.

out of interest, with Xavi, iniesta, messi, where is he gonna play? u already have an engine in xavi why would you wanna have Fab, thats just plain greedy dawg, and y'all playing on his emotion side is akin to a bitch  move.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
well actually Cesc is OUR player cos we groomed him.lol !!!! he said himself that if he leaves Arsenal then it will be for Barca. He is a waste at Arsenal. A player of his caliber needs to win trophies.

out of interest, with Xavi, iniesta, messi, where is he gonna play? u already have an engine in xavi why would you wanna have Fab, thats just plain greedy dawg, and y'all playing on his emotion side is akin to a bitch  move.

Xavi is in his 30's so we need to start looking at a replacement for him and Cesc is perfect for that. Iniesta's injury nearly cost us this year, so again we need some depth in that creative middlefield space.Also Keita could easily be benched for Cesc.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Xavi is in his 30's so we need to start looking at a replacement for him and Cesc is perfect for that. Iniesta's injury nearly cost us this year, so again we need some depth in that creative middlefield space.Also Keita could easily be benched for Cesc.

fab can leave after the next 2 seasons.  by then ramsey will be ready to take over.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Hey if teko is captain that means we can rid the team of mokoena 8)

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Mokoena has actually been playing well for Pompey.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Mokoena has actually been playing well for Pompey.

Hmm we'll have to see. teko is gonna have to bounce and make way for pienaar coz I dont see us dropping tshabalala

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I'm not a soccer fan like that but I think Morinho is trully the SPECIAL ONE
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mexico will play England in few days time just wanna watch how they play. I think Teko should be dropped that nigga will never regain his form back! I think Bafana is 70% ready fitness and possessionis. As Mrc said we need more attacking and penetrating against stronger side! My teams ill be behind in the World cup is Bafana and Ghana the whole clique is there!!! Theres a strong chance an african team can make it in the semis or final for that matter! Appiah,Essien,Asamoah,mensah most powerful midfield combination in the planet!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Mexico will play England in few days time just wanna watch how they play. I think Teko should be dropped that nigga will never regain his form back! I think Bafana is 70% ready fitness and possessionis. As Mrc said we need more attacking and penetrating against stronger side! My teams ill be behind in the World cup is Bafana and Ghana the whole clique is there!!! Theres a strong chance an african team can make it in the semis or final for that matter! Appiah,Essien,Asamoah,mensah most powerful midfield combination in the planet!

nigga you know that nigga aint ready, I doubt he's even gonna play

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Barca made an offer for Cesc.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/06/02/n100602111345.html

I will smite this useless organisation

hope your referring to Arsenal when u say "useless organisation", cos we all know they aint win shit since the days of John the Baptist.

Arsenal should just let go. Cesc already said he wants to leave. Wenger has sold good players before,what's stopping him now ? oh wait, i know, cos he knows he's good a weak squad. Without Cesc, ya'll be scrapping for 7 together with LiverPool next season.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Barca made an offer for Cesc.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada09-10/06/02/n100602111345.html

I will smite this useless organisation

hope your referring to Arsenal when u say "useless organisation", cos we all know they aint win shit since the days of John the Baptist.

Arsenal should just let go. Cesc already said he wants to leave. Wenger has sold good players before,what's stopping him now ? oh wait, i know, cos he knows he's good a weak squad. Without Cesc, ya'll be scrapping for 7 together with LiverPool next season.

Barcelona should cease with the wench moves

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Whatever happened to all te Arsenal supporters? This place used to be full a dem!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Whatever happened to all te Arsenal supporters? This place used to be full a dem!!

they all work for me