• REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Let's talk Qualifiers for a while.

There's a strong possiblity that this world cup might miss some of the best players around, due to their countries not doing well.

Messi
Ronaldo
Henry
Imbrahimovic
Eto'o

Would be a damn shame. Like what's happening to Argentina yo ? Maradona needs to go ASAP. Dude aint no flipping coach.

Interesting times. Well done to those who've qualified already:
Ghana
Australia
Korea DPR
Korea Republic
England
Spain
Netherlands
New Zealand
Brazil
Paraguay

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:40:56 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Let's talk Qualifiers for a while.

There's a strong possiblity that this world cup might miss some of the best players around, due to their countries not doing well.

Messi
Ronaldo
Henry
Imbrahimovic
Eto'o

Would be a damn shame. Like what's happening to Argentina yo ? Maradona needs to go ASAP. Dude aint no flipping coach.

Interesting times. Well done to those who've qualified already:
Ghana
Australia
Korea DPR
Korea Republic
England
Spain
Netherlands
New Zealand
Brazil
Paraguay

i wonder if its an issue of repsect or the lack therof for him based on his dodgy past, i mean it doesnt makes sense that a team as talented has thiers should struggle, like that same with france, portugal and cameroon,

in any case i suppose with them out it makes it possible for an african team to sneak attack and take this huh! we can dream cant we,,,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Maradonna a flippin joke.

Well done to Ghana...don't sleep on this team.

Maybe RSA will win one game IF they are grouped with NZ ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Maradonna a flippin joke.

Well done to Ghana...don't sleep on this team.

Maybe RSA will win one game IF they are grouped with NZ ;D

eish RSA, i dont have an excuse anymore they are just terrible at the moment, maybe they should stop those neat flicks and focus on pa**ing the ball right, and maybe bench teko indefinately?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The problem with bafana are these flipping defensive middle-fielders. Benson, Kagiso & McBeth. These dudes are hella slow. The other team always closes down our attackers before we can take the ball foward, and we have to play it back.At least Pienaar and Teko try to be a bit creative and take players on which is what we need.

Pienaar, Teko & Simphiwe should be our core middle-field, with KG as the only holding player. Mabalane can come in for Teko/Simphiwe as a sub, Van Heerden for Pienaar. Upfront for me Katlego Mphela and Khenyeza can do job. Khenyeza can be a torn yo especially with good feed from the middle. Bring in Sandile Ndlovu as a sub for a bit of physical presence at times,he can hold defenders off well. Bring in Franklin Cale.Richard then as the last striker.f*** Parker.

Defense wise,loose Mokoena. Get Gould and Booth to play central, Nasif as sub. Bring back Bryce Moon on the right.Bench Gaxa, he rarely attacks. Our wing game is dead. Find someone to also alternate with  Tshepo Masilela as well, he can be a bit off sometimes.

Then i say we good to go.
What changes would ya'll make ? Cos we do have the players, but our combination's are totally wrong.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:14:07 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
The problem with bafana are these flipping defensive middle-fielders. Benson, Kagiso & McBeth. These dudes are hella slow. The other team always closes down our attackers before we can take the ball foward, and we have to play it back.At least Pienaar and Teko try to be a bit creative and take players on which is what we need.

Pienaar, Teko & Simphiwe should be our core middle-field, with KG as the only holding player. Mabalane can come in for Teko/Simphiwe as a sub, Van Heerden for Pienaar. Upfront for me Katlego Mphela and Khenyeza can do job. Khenyeza can be a torn yo especially with good feed from the middle. Bring in Sandile Ndlovu as a sub for a bit of physical presence at times,he can hold defenders off well. Bring in Franklin Cale.Richard then as the last striker.f*** Parker.

Defense wise,loose Mokoena. Get Gould and Booth to play central, Nasif as sub. Bring back Bryce Moon on the right.Bench Gaxa, he rarely attacks. Our wing game is dead. Find someone to also alternate with  Tshepo Masilela as well, he can be a bit off sometimes.

What changes would ya'll make ? Cos we do have the players, but our combination's are totally wrong.

i agree with loosing mokoena, dont get why hes the captain, id go for pienaar on the strenght of his efforts and he seems to command respect from the boys.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Basically this is it...we need to attack.

The problem is in the middle of the park where 3 or 2 defensive midfielders have been selected even tho its not working for us. KG and Pienaar as our regular players, rotate the rest of midfielders and strikers. drop mokoena from the squad and thats it. I'm one of the ppl saying santana(and pitso) must go but if he can do this he is good to stay.

in the mean time f*** him.

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz

I agree with some points but you are also planning wrong combinations.

Morris, Booth and Gould are all man markers and if you have two of these players in the same game as central defenders you are inviting problems. They need a sweeper and for me: Mokoena is that man, period.

The problem with our team is that we don't seem to know how we are playing, I mean with two distroyers you'd expect our wing backs to attack more because they'll have cover but they don't do that often enough. In any case why play two all the time? against a Brazil that might be understood but an Ireland? f*** nah.

Again how many goals have we conceded from free kicks on the edge of the box? all of them have one constant, Schillo rushing towards the ball and jumping while turning his back giving the ball a free pa**age to goal. We need to change how we defend these free kicks.

We need players to take responsibility if it means you make a mistake trying to fashion a chance then so be it, this cautious approach by our players is what's killing us. They rather make a secure back pa** than a risking forward run.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Our Possessioning may be out of this world(as Germany,Brazil and Spain coaches were impressed with) but if we dont score goals we aint shit,We aint shit you heard me?. Khenyeza,Parker Mphela are not reliable to score goals for us i say Bring back Benni a proven goalscorer.In International standards if a striker doesnt score a single goal in 3 matches that player is unreliable and our strikers cant deliver lets face it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
So uh chelsea fans whats good  :D :D :D

I guess it was the beginning of thier downhill cos they facing The Reds this Sunday ;)