Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
There you go cracky a new general football thread for all discussions to take place, please merge this with the EPL TOPIC

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
There you go cracky a new general football thread for all discussions to take place, please merge this with the EPL TOPIC

Good luck.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I support this.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i endorse it.

with that said...

Looking forward to United this weekend.

and what is happehing to my beloved sundowns
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
so uh liverpool tl tl tl tl niggas looking flabby and sick without xabi, that midfield looks rudderless now and i bet babel wishes he'd have signed to arsenal after that u20 world cup like van persie did   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My team really, really sucked tonight. I am pissed off as hell.

Three games in and we have already lost as many as we did in the entire last season.

Maybe Benitez should go. Did he not see that we are better playing an attacking game? Now He has us back on this defensive bullshit. It could work with Alonso, but Lucas' pa**ing game is nowhere near his, so he should stick with one holding midfield player and move benayoun to the centre. Then he can play Riera on that wing.

How do I apply for the Liverpool manager job. We would take this f***ing league with the team we have.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
My team really, really sucked tonight. I am pissed off as hell.

Three games in and we have already lost as many as we did in the entire last season.

Maybe Benitez should go. Did he not see that we are better playing an attacking game? Now He has us back on this defensive bullshit. It could work with Alonso, but Lucas' pa**ing game is nowhere near his, so he should stick with one holding midfield player and move benayoun to the centre. Then he can play Riera on that wing.

How do I apply for the Liverpool manager job. We would take this f***ing league with the team we have.

Do you see the light now? its a recession! that guy has signed like 5 extensions! the hell for he is just extending our trophyless phase! like a said its a recession plenty of cats like rjikaard can make a move and make it soon. dude needs to wake up now - cant tell me alonso makes ALL that difference. he was also injured for a considerable period last year in which we remained unbeaten -so WTF

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was too sleepy to watch the match only watched few minutes of it.Who Punched Torres in the Face? That looked like a Blue eye? ;D

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Man Utd v/s Arsenal...i'm riding with gunners on this one ;)

on the other hand Liverpool will be taking out stress on Bolton. 8)...i see 4 goals :)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Bafana squad...Why is Moneeb not there? smh...how are these selectors watch football?

Goalkeepers: Brian Baloyi (Mamelodi Sundowns), Rowen Fernandez (Armenia Bielefeld, Germany), Shu-aib Walters (Bloemfontein Celtic)

Defenders: Siboniso Gaxa (Mamelodi Sundowns), Morgan Gould (SuperSport United), Tsepo Masilela (Maccabi Haifa, Israel), Aaron Mokoena (Portsmouth, England), Bryce Moon (Panithinikos, Greece), Bongani Khumalo (SuperSport United), Bevan Fransman (Maccabi Netanya, Israel),  Anele Ngongca (KRC Genk, Belgium), Lucas Thwala (Orlando Pirates)

Midfielders: Kagisho Dikgacoi (Fulham, England), Teko Modise (Orlando Pirates), Steven Pienaar (Everton, England), Macbeth Sibaya (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Siphiwe Tshabalala (Kaizer Chiefs), Benson Mhlongo (Orlando Pirates), Elrio van Heerden (Blackburn Rovers, England), Siyabonga Nkosi (SuperSport United)

Strikers: Bernard Parker (FC Twente, Holland), Katlego Mphela (Mamelodi Sundowns), Mabhuti Khenyeza (Mamelodi Sundowns), Richard Henyekane (Golden Arrows)