official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site
I totally agree about how UEFA are treating Eduardo. Shouldn't be cos it's gonna open a whole new can of worms.

But ya'll complaining about Rooney diving when Eduardo did the same thing is just being two-faced. Just admit we beat you and deservedly so, cos we played well in the second half. Again, ya'll though ya where gonna trash us some ridiculous score cos of your recent form. Again i repeat, do not, ever in your life underestimate Manchester United. We taking this shit again, cos overall, we still got the better team, even without Ronaldo.

you wrong man united is a cheating side, arsenal had the upper hand at them
i stay winning

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I totally agree about how UEFA are treating Eduardo. Shouldn't be cos it's gonna open a whole new can of worms.

But ya'll complaining about Rooney diving when Eduardo did the same thing is just being two-faced. Just admit we beat you and deservedly so, cos we played well in the second half. Again, ya'll though ya where gonna trash us some ridiculous score cos of your recent form. Again i repeat, do not, ever in your life underestimate Manchester United. We taking this shit again, cos overall, we still got the better team, even without Ronaldo.

boss around these here parts and in football in general you will realise one thing, there is no objectivity, like deac said even stevie wonder woulda seen the blatant cheating, but such is football in old trafford, i wont speak of it any longer, the injustices will work themselves out as the season progresses
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

boss around these here parts and in football in general you will realise one thing, there is no objectivity, like deac said even stevie wonder woulda seen the blatant cheating, but such is football in old trafford, i wont speak of it any longer, the injustices will work themselves out as the season progresses

I guess since because gerrard got the pen last year we have to wait may be 2 years for another penalty at old trafford *spits on the ground*

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I guess since because gerrard got the pen last year we have to wait may be 2 years for another penalty at old trafford *spits on the ground*

lmao!! why are you so obssessed with MAN U guys? it is because we are so great? or you just simply hating for hate's sake? we rule the EPL and we rule UEFA
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
You know what MANG f*** UEFA STRAIGHT UP Eduardo has been given a 2 game ban by UEFA. They better be banning players all season in the Champions League if they goin to carry on like this.

Torress will miss most of liverpool campaign I dont even wanna think whats gonna happen with drogs

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
You know what, SCREW this. Is bitcha**ness the ethos of Arsenal FC? Muf***as need to learn to keep their mouths shut. Ya'll been talking crap for years now with nothing to show.

Arsen Wenger is leading by example. Can you believe that this guy is complaing about Fletcher and Ferguson being 'anti-football'? hahahah...wtf. has he run out of things to say? Fletcher is a holding midfielder. He's supposed to stop muf***as. Vieria was as 'anti-football' as they come in his time at arsenal. Nucca used to break legs like he was eating breakfast.

Saturday foul tally: Fletcher = 6. Van Persie = 6

When was the last time an away team got a penalty at the Emirates?

Arsenal needs to face the facts. Your squad is too inexperienced. Arsenal was trying hard to replicate the success of the Busby Babes, but he has failed dismally. Your squad cannot handle the pressure.

But i guess i need to take Kat Williams' advice. We need haters. We should start paying these arsenhos to hate on us because that is all they do.

Anyway whre was i before i ws rudley interrupted by these arsenhos...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
You know what, SCREW this. Is bitcha**ness the ethos of Arsenal FC? Muf***as need to learn to keep their mouths shut. Ya'll been talking crap for years now with nothing to show.

Arsen Wenger is leading by example. Can you believe that this guy is complaing about Fletcher and Ferguson being 'anti-football'? hahahah...wtf. has he run out of things to say? Fletcher is a holding midfielder. He's supposed to stop muf***as. Vieria was as 'anti-football' as they come in his time at arsenal. Nucca used to break legs like he was eating breakfast.

Saturday foul tally: Fletcher = 6. Van Persie = 6

When was the last time an away team got a penalty at the Emirates?

Arsenal needs to face the facts. Your squad is too inexperienced. Arsenal was trying hard to replicate the success of the Busby Babes, but he has failed dismally. Your squad cannot handle the pressure.

But i guess i need to take Kat Williams' advice. We need haters. We should start paying these arsenhos to hate on us because that is all they do.

Anyway whre was i before i ws rudley interrupted by these arsenhos...

cosign, arsenal dudes dont wanna see man u win games, you like pirates fans. whenever chiefs win you talk fot the whole week, criticizing and pointing out referee errors

but when its your match, you don't point out nothing, wtf is that? arsenal fans are on some ultra ego shit. too much pride man on them dudes, thiery Henry took all your lucks and dropped em on Barcelona, only thing left is for van persie to vacate and i cant wait when man city offers him a big a** pay check

stop talking and focus on winning ways coz soon enough this lil fake a** luck-consistency you having is gonna fall
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
 LOL @ Chelsea... cheating muthafuccas...

Chelsea get lengthy transfer ban

Chelsea have been banned from signing any new players in the next two transfer windows by Fifa.
The Premier League club was found guilty of inducing French winger Gael Kakuta, 18, to breach his contract with Lens when he joined in 2007, Kakuta, 18, joined Chelsea from Lens in 2007.
"Chelsea is banned from registering any new players for the two next registration periods," a statement on Fifa's website read.
Chelsea can appeal the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

A spokesman for the London club told BBC Sport that they were looking into the matter and hoped to issue a statement shortly.
Lens lodged a complaint with world football's governing body after Chelsea had signed the winger two years ago.
Now Fifa's dispute resolution chamber (DRC) has ruled that Kakuta breached his contract with Lens and Chelsea induced him to do so.
Fifa's statement continued: "The French club had lodged a claim with Fifa seeking compensation for breach of contract from the player and requesting also sporting sanctions to be imposed on the player and the English club for breach of contract and inducement to breach of contract.
"The DRC found that the player had indeed breached a contract signed with the French club. Equally, the DRC deemed it to be established that the English club induced the player to such breach."
The DRC ruled that Kakuta must pay compensation of 780,000 Euros, for which Chelsea are "jointly and severally liable".
Chelsea must pay additional "training compensation" of 130,000 Euros to Lens, while the player has been banned from playing in official matches for four months.
Kakuta ended 2007/8, his first season with Chelsea, as the youth team's top scorer and was voted the academy's player of the year.
His second season was brought to an abrupt end in February when he suffered a double fracture of his ankle.
More to follow.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Rank Team Country Current Value1 ($mil) Debt/Value(%)2 1-Yr Value Change(%) Revenue ($mil) Operating Income3($mil)
1  Manchester United England  1,870  54  4  512  160 
2  Real Madrid Spain  1,353  23  5  576  81 
3  Arsenal England  1,200  107  0  349  80 
4  Bayern Munich Germany  1,110  0  21  465  59 
5  Liverpool England  1,010  59  -4  332  50 
6  AC Milan Italy  990  0  24  330  58 
7  Barcelona Spain  960  7  22  487  108 
8  Chelsea England  800  92  5  424  -13 
9  Juventus Italy  600  5  18  264  46 
10  Schalke 04 Germany  510  38  9  234  41 
11  Tottenham Hotspur England  445  29  8  228  70 
12  Olympique Lyonnais France  423  18  4  245  94 
13  AS Roma Italy  381  9  -12  276  69 
14  Internazionale Milan Italy  370  77  -8  272  27 
15  Hamburg SV Germany  330  0  13  202  44 
16  Borussia Dortmund Germany  325  33  1  183  9 
17  Manchester City England  310  0  62  164  -16 
18  Werder Bremen Germany  292  0  12  177  27 
19  Newcastle United England  285  96  -5  198  -13 
20  VfB Stuttgart Germany  264  0  NA  176  18 
21  Aston Villa England  240  10  26  150  1 
21  Olympique Marseille France  240  0  28  200  20 
23  Celtic Scotland  218  14  -4  145  11 
24  Everton England  207  49  5  151  14 
25  Glasgow Rangers Scotland  194  86  NA  128  15 

1 Value of team based on past transactions and current stadium deals (unless new stadium is pending) without deduction for debt.
2Includes stadium debt.
3Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.
NM: Not Meaningful.
Sources: Deloitte and Touche; company documents; Forbes.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, they're the third richest team in the world.

What does that mean about how they play?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So, they're the third richest team in the world.

What does that mean about how they play?

come now pyro... this has nothing to do with the field...

basically forbes did it, and in these times of recession the top 5 teams posted growth profits around 8% more than last yeah.

im suprised we there (3rd) considering the fact that real and united are considered HUGE teams, its time we got the recognition due to us.  plus on the field we are not bad at all.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Yeah Wenger is a good manager, he develops these youngins and sell them at higher price.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Yeah Wenger is a good manager, he develops these youngins and sell them at higher price.

:-\ WOW? really? Wenger is a genius!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Watching the match in Pretoria at the Germam Emba**y. 3 blacks, me,my flat mate and my best friend (the only black man i know who's fluent in Germab) and there has never been a time i'de been so proud so sing my national anthem. God i love South Africa even with it's shit i wouldn't swap anything for the sound of my flat mates voice perving over the boys right now.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile