almost forgot teh arsenal is in second spot your f***ers

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

The first half was very difficult to stay awake through. Two rugged teams canceling each other out with very little flair (as someone mentioned earlier, like Blackburn vs. Bolton). At least there was a bit more pa**ion and urgency in the second half. I would be extremely concerned if I was a United fan - the absence of Tevez and Ronaldo is painfully obvious. Valencia is never going to be in the same cla** - he's another Saha.

Any interpretation of the offside law where Drogba is not considered to be 'interfering with play' is absurd. It looked like Drog dragged Wes Brown to the ground too (although, for some reason, there didn't seem to be one close-up replay available to check).

Drogba took a nasty kick in the ribs, but his ludicrous reaction makes him impossible to take seriously. Chelsea fans must be glad that he's added a new over-reaction to his formidable list of acting achievements - the 'spazz out' is possibly unique in world football.

Some dodgy referring decisions which favoured the home team, but them's the breaks. United didn't create enough to feel too hard done by.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
of course we feel hard done by! we lost, and u explained why.. Drogba! be that as it may, we aint cryin over amaasi.. its all good. the africans at chelsea leaving for a lil.. pressure gon be on them.. this is looking like a mad interesting season with arsenal rite in there as well.. disappointin for Liverpool not to be around to make it the tightest and most interesting season of some time now.. oh well...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
its funny how we were written off and all of sudden people are waking up to our threat.

go gooners!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Missed that match,had a great time of my life on sunday.
It would be great if the league race would be between Chelski and the GOONERS.I just hope Fabregas and Van Persie dont get injured (again and again) when their team needs them the most.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
It would be great if the league race would be between Chelski and the GOONERS.I just hope Fabregas and Van Persie dont get injured (again and again) when their team needs them the most.

do tell playboy

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

do tell playboy
Nah ill make a thread for that!!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
its funny how we were written off and all of sudden people are waking up to our threat.

go gooners!

it shouldn't be funny actually.. i'll tell u why u get written off... and it has very little to do with your play on the field. we all recognise how potent your football can be(best in england at the moment), but the fact is, y'all don't know how to win shit.. u been in similar positions over the past 5 seasons to no avail! u need to get back the winning touch and prove why u aren't to be written off!

here's an example; i support The All Blacks in rugby, everybody is shit scared of us and we consistently produce the best brand of rugby in world rugby, but we jus can't win a World cup.. springbok and aussie fans write us off because they reckon we'll choke! why shouldn't they? we been choking since '89. not to say we don't go in looking like champions.. often times we beat whoever the world champions are outside the world cup tournament.

you guys have been choking for 5 seasons... grab your crotch and go for gold! geez man
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
why there's no posts here today?

can anyone say Sunderland? ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

nigga f*** you were still better than you

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

nigga f*** you were still better than you

Its the start of downfall for y'all...you can start compiling a list of excuses already LOL
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Tottenham really went in. DAMNNNNNN !!!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon