Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

If they still keep Rafa after this season I am giving up on Liverpool.

Better start buying those Blue shirts cos Rafa aint going nowhere.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/ChampionsLeague/400/43f7879021414015b6b895c8a1ff7b29/25-11-2009-12-34/Benitezs__job_is_safe
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

If they still keep Rafa after this season I am giving up on Liverpool.

Better start buying those Blue shirts cos Rafa aint going nowhere.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/ChampionsLeague/400/43f7879021414015b6b895c8a1ff7b29/25-11-2009-12-34/Benitezs__job_is_safe

I'm rolling with Barca now ;D

Sidenote: I wish chiefs hold SS for us while we smash them flowers.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I'm rolling with Barca now ;D

Welcome to Catalonia !!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I aint scared of Barcelona,they beat everyone in the last Champions league except us. I will only give them props if we go toe to toe and they beat us clean.I swear Chelsea is lifting the Champions league this time anyone who disputes that lets place a bet and exchange account numbers,im dead serious!!!!!!!

Mmmmmh Champions league group stages!!

Barca vs Inter
If Inter play confident and physical they are a serious threat for any team out there. Mourinho and the Inter team didn't have a winning mentality against Barca. Barca was the only team on the pitch willing to play football and win.
And I feel that the Inter players should follow the example of Wigan. Pay the tickets of all the Interista's who came to Camp Nou.  If I had to pay my hard earned money for a performance like that I would want my ticket payed back.
If Inter play confident and physical they are a serious threat for any team out there. Mourinho and the Inter team didn't have a winning mentality against Barca. Barca was the only team on the pitch willing to play football and win.

And I feel that the Inter and orlando pirates players should follow the example of Wigan. Pay the fans back their money they wasted watching at the stadium .  If I had to pay my hard earned money for a performance like that I would want my ticket payed back ;D.  I wouldn't care if Inter lost this game if they atleast tried to do something. But they did nothing.

AC Milan v Marseille

I swear Dida and Oddo are daydreaming on the field probably thinking about bishes their champions league form as of late is questionable.
I think boriello showed that he has more technique than I actually thought he had.. he can keep on the ball in very crowded areas, and pull of some nice dribbles and short pa**es..
dinho was great when he was going forward, and had a number of spot-on crossings.. its lovely to see the ball glued to his legs when he is running!
pato had a hard job against the strong and fast taiwo, maybe it could have been better if pato played on the left side today? I dont know the speed of their left side though, but I dont think its better than taiwo!
Seedorf(GOAT and Legend) was absolutely world cla** with his ballcontroll, im amazed!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I swear Chelsea is lifting the Champions league this time anyone who disputes that lets place a bet and exchange account numbers,im dead serious!!!!!!!

Chelsea should have won it every year since Abramovic took over. But they haven't. They look strong again this year, but there are no guarantees in football. One slip, one defensive error, one penalty decision that goes against you and it's over. Football at the top level is won and lost on tiny margins. Still a lot of good teams left in the tournament who can beat Chelsea on their day.

I'm not looking forward to playing Chelsea in the league on Sunday - we were looking good until another round of injuries (Van Persie, Diaby, Gibbs, Clichy, Gallas) has left us looking lightweight again. November is always a shit month for us.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
We have wiped out all the big 3 this season.Joe Cole is one little beast!! I thought Arsenal played exceptionally well but they came against a Tsunami!! I like the Diamond formation Ancelloti has applied to the team revolving around Joe Cole.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
not a very happy gooner today...

we looked very Anemic, upfront. van persie couldve made those chances eduardo missed count.

i really dont see us challengin this season without some changes.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Again i say, Arsenal don't know how to win the big shit. Ya'll should get Vierra back. LOL !!!

On the other hand, Real Madrid truly surprised me. They tried to absorb pressure from Barca and had some good breaks on the counter. They could have easily gone 2-0 up by halftime but squandered their chances. Puyol and Victor Valdes did really well to keep them out. But Barca again was the better team for me. Great build-ups, keep possesion, great touches and finally a great goal by Ibra-Cadabra.

There were two red cards as well in the game. El-Cla**ico for real.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
We are still in this to win this... The Red Devils always come from behind.....to rape lames.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
after that draw, i think it is safe to say that S.A will have an extremely difficult time