Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I cant wait to see Terry, drogba, lampard,ballack popping champagne on the field with their chest,i cant wait niggaz i cant wait!

Wigan are peons, that is all that they are good for.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
In preparation for next season. Does anyone who usually plays on the fantasy league want to create an AG league and commit some cash to make it interesting...

Just a thought,
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What did i say about Chelsea? Huh? Didnt i say the league is our ours when the league started! I dont know about Pirates those guys are a mess,waste of my ticket n time!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:55:51 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Congrats to Chelsea.

Anyone but the Mancs and I am happy.

Now if we can just be bought by someone who can provide some good transfer funds and replace Rafa...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah Congratulations to Chelsea. Hard Luck to all my Man U supporters. We'll b back next season. We just need some re-enforcements. But it was an exciting season, right down to the last day.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I am a sore loser usually. But Chelsea deserve...so yeah.

Next season we'll be at it one more time...

Hope Chiefs can pull up theirs socks...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I am very disappointed at Dunga for not including Ronaldino in his provincinal world cup squad! Dude has been out of form in the past 2 season but his performance in the 2009/10 Season was great and proved sceptics wrong that hes not finished!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 10:08:29 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I am very disappointed at Dunga for not including Ronaldino in his provincinal provisional world cup squad! Dude has been out of form in the past 2 season but his performance in the 2009/10 Season was great and proved sceptics wrong that hes not finished!!

fixed
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Got this from my email:

Orlando Pirates, let me tell you before you get tjatjarag. This is a revolutionary Nedbank cup. You know nothing about revolutionary cups here. Here you win games and behave or else you jump. Don’t laugh, don’t come here with that black & white tendency. You can do it somewhere else in Orlando, not here. If you're going to continue undermining other PSL teams and not win any trophy for another decade, you're in the wrong league. Rubbish is what your players play on the pitch. You're a small team, you can't win anything. Go out to 1st division, you useless agent."

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
I am very disappointed at Dunga for not including Ronaldino in his provincinal provisional world cup squad! Dude has been out of form in the past 2 season but his performance in the 2009/10 Season was great and proved sceptics wrong that hes not finished!!

fixed

I wouldn't include ROnaldhino in my squad..he is fat...immobile and no commitment whatsoever to defending.. The skill is still there but the lack of pace is the key issue.
Dunga has always been conservative in his approach..Reminiscent of Mouhrinho..

But yo, i checked the Camerounian team list yesterday.. i m shocked!!!!
they got Geremi and Rigobert Song on there.. these niggas are close to 50 years old!!!

Even the inclusion on Kanu in the Nigerian team baffles me...

But i m still behind all the African teams + Brazil
Scratch Head

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

fixed

I wouldn't include ROnaldhino in my squad..he is fat...immobile and no commitment whatsoever to defending.. The skill is still there but the lack of pace is the key issue.
Dunga has always been conservative in his approach..Reminiscent of Mouhrinho..

what he said!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Despite the 4-0 thumping, Bafana needs to work hard on their attacking. It's still a bit stagnant. Nomvete looked very lively when he came on, shame about his goal. I think he just might be the star of the world cup.

In other news Barca won their 20th La Liga title. Is there any denying that this might be the best football side ever ? Real Madrid drawing was an added bonus for us. Shame about the Champions League. We should be in the final if that stupid referee didn't disallow Bojan's goal against Inter, which was legitimate. Now there's rumors of Villa,Mata, Fabregas and Ashley Cole coming over to Catalyuna. Can't wait. We gonna smash everything again next year, Mourinho included.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Despite the 4-0 thumping, Bafana needs to work hard on their attacking. It's still a bit stagnant. Nomvete looked very lively when he came on, shame about his goal. I think he just might be the star of the world cup.

That goal wasnt offside.  Nomvete suprised me, he still has it. can anyone tell me why teko is the captain?  some nice touches, i was impressed, i cant shake the feeling that the boys will be out muscled by the worlds best, most of the guys looks scrawny. still a good performance, but then again this is thailand

Now there's rumors of Villa,Mata, Fabregas and Ashley Cole coming over to Catalyuna. Can't wait. We gonna smash everything again next year, Mourinho included.

boss, Fab aint going nowhere! aint y'all satyisfied? i mean u got your own players leave others along
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
[quote author=Patrick from Mapetla link=topic=26766.msg241068#msg241068

boss, Fab aint going nowhere! aint y'all satyisfied? i mean u got your own players leave others along

[/quote]

well actually Cesc is OUR player cos we groomed him.lol !!!! he said himself that if he leaves Arsenal then it will be for Barca. He is a waste at Arsenal. A player of his caliber needs to win trophies.