Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yho thank you Chiefs! Do you know what this means for Pirates and krol! Mayne We need this trophy badly!  @ Mourinho seems to be struggling eish! Bad weekend for the Big 3 EPL teams! These minions play great football when they play against Chelse,Man United or Arsenal.Come next week they play against west ham they play shit football!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
He joined Birmingham City not Stoke. and LOL @ Madrid kicking a**. They've already dropped 2 points from their opening game, while we trashed Racing 3-0 (which would have been 4 if it wasn't for the disallowed goal). Remember last year, Barca only lost one game and it was a race to the end. So Madrid should just keep loosing points and they will never catch us again.

yeah ok! but Mrc tell me though why is barca such a greedy club?

as for real, saw on sky this morning where mourinho was saying to the spanish media he aint harry potter, lol! this is one a**ignment hes gonna fail at.

greedy how ? we tried to  buy Cesc which we couldn't (Inter also tried), we only bought Villa, Adriano and Mascherano. How are we greedy ?

Real Madrid bought :
Di Maria
Sergio Canales
Pedro Leon
Sami Khedira
Mesut Ozil
Carvalho

and they tried to buy Maicon.

don't even get me started on Manchester City new signings.

Who's greedy again ?
Didn Barca also try for A.Young £25 million. Also Frank Ribery... was Young ever gonna get any time???

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yes we were interested in Young  but there was never an official bid. I don;t understand ya'll Stop the hate. So now we can't buy players just to have depth in our squad ? We are already quite thin this year. Our re-inforcements are coming from the B team, so why can't we buy players ? Every other team is doing it and no one is complaining. But just bcos it's Barca.

Anywho, Chiefs played kaak yesterday. Pirates definitely deserved it. How u gonna defend an away goal ? Stupid.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Arsene Wenger is that dude! i read the soccer life article where it is reported his monopoly of Scouting young talented youngsters across the globe.!! He has a network of 30 Agents that covers every country province and city and they report back to him with new prospects and still is ahead of some of the Agents.
Then This freelance agent/journalist from Soccerlife who watched a soccer match in Bangladesh was impressed with their Goalkeeper and came running back to Wenger to tell him about the quality goalkeeper he saw of which Arsene Replied;"i know him" we still looking at him!! Then he suggested he take a look at this young Defender from a team called Sundowns in South Africa and Arsene replied;"I have already spoke with him hes here for a few weeks trial" I really thought that was gangsta!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think we might be going down.

I just hope that with the new owners shit in the locker rooms will get sorted as well and hopefully we can pull some points back.

We can probably also look forward to buying some real quality in January, instead of scraping the bargain barrel.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
You can start by Buying Rooney first i hear all is not well in that Man United Camp and he wants out! Talking about a spoilt brat,just small problem he reacts/whines and wants out!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I personally don't see Shrek in a Liverpool jersey, but he is one of ours anyway, so maybe he'll fit in with the rest of the boys.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also see him leaving.

He hasn't been worth much this season though.

I am just pissed at how Hodgson is playing guys out of position and screwing around.

We need some more quality and less mediocre fillers.

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
I think we might be going down.

I just hope that with the new owners shit in the locker rooms will get sorted as well and hopefully we can pull some points back.

We can probably also look forward to buying some real quality in January, instead of scraping the bargain barrel.

Looks like United  are following u scouse scum on the way down....................... :'(

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6652934 
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Gareth Bale   :o :o

who wants to put 5 on it that he doesn't stay at spurs.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't think losing Shrek will put Man U in the relegation zone, where we are currently hovering.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile