• REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
 R8 Million(Wafa Wafa) + R4 Million(Telkom) thats R12 Mill baby for Pirates!!
I remeber when Ha**im Raman landed a lucky punch unto Lenox Lewis in Brakpan & after the rematch Lewis did prove it was a lucky punch-so Pirates will be out to prove that it was a lucky punch. ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I hope Barca beat Real, after what they did to my team, aie, aie, aie

btw. anyone seen Luis (Dracula) Suarez biting Otman Bakkal in the PSV - Ajax draw?

and on another note, how you guys feel about Ibrahim Afellay heading to Barcelona in January?

As an Ajax fan, I like it! He is strong for PSV, and without him, we have a better shot at the title.

But as an Oranje fan, I think he will see a lot less playing time in Barca, and I don't want him to loose form

before the Euros, what you think?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Barca Vs Real Madrid Tonight!! 2-1 To Madrid ;)

My team Chelsea is going down!! damn!!

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Jose Who ? Special One my a**. Cheating a** punk. Telling his players to get deliberate red cards and shit. how low can you go to win ? LMAO !!!! Servers him right what Barca did to him. We don't talk much, we DO. Pep is a legend already. Only his 3rd season as a coach. Humble and true to his job.

And then there's bitch a** Ronaldo. U don't push the boss nigga. what did u expect ? Lucky there was no pig head thrown @ him. The whole Real Madrid team actually. They got no sportsmanship. Frustrated to the point of being desperate and rough tackling Messi like that. Messi masacared them. Football lesson of note.

Can anyone now doubt the cla** and beauty of this team ? The philosophy of Barcelona ?

One thing i don't get is why did people write us out of this match ? Madrid are good, but they've struggled a few games this year. Against weak teams at it, although they end up winning them. Barca been more consistent in terms of overall performances.

shapa BARCA shapa !!!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Co-sign there C with the sportsmanship!! Every 10-15 minutes there was a fight.
Damn!! I just lost Respect i had for Ronaldo,you just dont push a coach like that, yeah an opposition player but not a coach.Barca played very well,Ball possession was like 85% to Madrid's 15%! Mourinho's men were ma**acred.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
pep a legend?  dawg, even i can coach that barca team.  they can play without a coach
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ oh really now ? come on dude. give props. Frank Rijkaard had almost the same Barca team(which also included Eto and Ronaldinho BTW) and couldn't do shit with them. Pep came in, brought in young players from the B-Team (Pedro, Bosquets,Jeffren, Tiago,etc,etc,), brought back Pique from Manchester, made some good signings (Adriano, Mascherano, Villa) and just took this team to a whole nother level. Barca have always been a pa**ing team, but with him they've got that shit locked down to a science. 70%+ posession with every game.

U were saying ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
^^^ oh really now ? come on dude. give props. Frank Rijkaard had almost the same Barca team(which also included Eto and Ronaldinho BTW) and couldn't do shit with them. Pep came in, brought in young players from the B-Team (Pedro, Bosquets,Jeffren, Tiago,etc,etc,), brought back Pique from Manchester, made some good signings (Adriano, Mascherano, Villa) and just took this team to a whole nother level. Barca have always been a pa**ing team, but with him they've got that shit locked down to a science. 70%+ posession with every game.

U were saying ?

im giving props dawg! barca is a phenominal team, the best in the world right now.

let pep go to somewhere else like a chelsea or bayern munich or Inter replicate those results and then we can hail him as legendary.  for now maybe premature.   

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
@mrc- didnt watch the match, what did ronaldo do?

congrats to ur barca bruh!
Dreaming in 3D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Real Madrid anyways mudda bosses!!! hahaha.. well done Barca. we really gotta pull out all the stops at the Bernabeu
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@mrc- didnt watch the match, what did ronaldo do?

congrats to ur barca bruh!

Pep Guardiola was trying to give him the ball for a throw in and Ronaldo pushed him. The Barca soldiers came rushing over and nearly  gave Ronaldo a beat down. LMAO !!! Punk a**.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
..and pep was hesitant to give the ball at first!! but still that doesnt justify what Ronaldo did.