Africasgateway.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Whats really good y'all

ok so this stems from a few converstations i been having with some a**ociates

Jazz music, over and above hip hop and in fact any genre (in my opinion) closely followed by african music (baba maal, youssou ndou and 'em) , i think this is the most intricate music to make and there is so much to appreciate about it very inspiring and lastly hits the soul...

with that said i do buy it when i find, but find it hard to find a range and most cases cats i know of i know only through google searches and stuff but cant find thier music anywhere prime example being Najee

does anyone know a spot where jazz music is sold with a wide range?

what does it do to u....? this music
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:39:23 AM by JulY's oWn »
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
jazz is ill. have an extremely limited (which is to say above average) knowledge of it, though. very cauttious in starting a collection. will most likely get lost in it.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
If u dont mind importing, try this site, it's the best: http://www.secondspin.com/

they are reliable and their prices affordable, been using it for years now...

but u gon stil hav to pay customs wen they arrive this side

most of their cds are demos/secondhands but well in gud shape and its cheaper if they ship them without jewel cases, meaning only the disc and the covers/inlays

sometimes the shippin is free...takes about 3 weeks or less at times to arrive this side, provided our post office is not on strike ofcos.... ;D

u must hav a credit card though.... ;)

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Whats really good y'all

ok so this stems from a few converstations i been having with some a**ociates

Jazz music, over and above hip hop and in fact any genre (in my opinion) closely followed by african music (baba maal, youssou ndou and 'em) , i think this is the most intricate music to make and there is so much to appreciate about it very inspiring and lastly hits the soul...

with that said i do buy it when i find, but find it hard to find a range and most cases cats i know of i know only through google searches and stuff but cant find thier music anywhere prime example being Najee

does anyone know a spot where jazz music is sold with a wide range?

what does it do to u....? this music

funny coz I had this very conversation with a cool somebody, about what music does to me or rather make me feel.

does it make sense if I say I feel emotionally naked? like all ever worked hard to conceal has been exposed by lyrics & a beat?

Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
funny coz I had this very conversation with a cool somebody, about what music does to me or rather make me feel.

does it make sense if I say I feel emotionally naked? like all ever worked hard to conceal has been exposed by lyrics & a beat?

hmmm!... exposed by lyrics and a beat and in this case by carefully put together instruments

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up