Holstar · 73 · 30309

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
Whats good AG Producers...below is the link for 'Dream' the first single off the Zone Fam and Teckzilla Mixtape soon to be released, it has the Original joint,MJ Tribute, Soul Remix and Acapella! The group would like to challenge all AG producers to remix this Joint and thereafter we shall have the best remixes available as Free Downloads to our Slam Dunk Records Group members and Fans on facebook and other forums...of course with full credit!

LINK REMOVED/download.php?yjfihjd3mwb

MIXTAPE DROPPING SOON...

Upload here, provide link or email to slamdunkceo@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102299695286

Peace

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dope opportunity for producers to show case their talents on this here joint, youl cats are really pushing hard right now and this would serve fruitful in its symbiotic nature...im all for it, kinda pressed for time working on multiple things but rest a**ured when i have time to spare and still able to meet your challange's deadline, ima jump on this and give it a bash for surely  ;)

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
dope opportunity for producers to show case their talents on this here joint, youl cats are really pushing hard right now and this would serve fruitful in its symbiotic nature...im all for it, kinda pressed for time working on multiple things but rest a**ured when i have time to spare and still able to meet your challange's deadline, ima jump on this and give it a bash for surely  ;)

Thats whats up Fam! will be chilling for that - Peace

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
damn i love the original version. i mo jump on this.
The Touch Of Elegance

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Dang only saw this now, can download tomorrow if I go in. But I'm sure I can fir this in inbetween somewhere, my projects are taking my time but as I said, this is a journey I have been looking at taking for a long time.

I'm on this for sure, just need a tempo to the track and ima flip you by monday morning

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
Dang only saw this now, can download tomorrow if I go in. But I'm sure I can fir this in inbetween somewhere, my projects are taking my time but as I said, this is a journey I have been looking at taking for a long time.

I'm on this for sure, just need a tempo to the track and ima flip you by monday morning

word...I'll get that to you asap!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Cool, was tryin to beatmatch it lastnight but never got far as I was using a ready made beat.. Will do somthing fresh for it

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala

JonnyB

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ayo Bretheren, glad I've finally got on board the gateway train. Hope to learn a lot from you veterans up in here. Hope I ain't too late in downloading that Zone Fam Joint. I wanna give it a go as well.

peace to all though, It's JonnyB

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm gonna pa** this on to robin hood and the fam

That not good enough for ya?

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
ayo Bretheren, glad I've finally got on board the gateway train. Hope to learn a lot from you veterans up in here. Hope I ain't too late in downloading that Zone Fam Joint. I wanna give it a go as well.

peace to all though, It's JonnyB

Not too late fam!