cla**ic remixing...who murks it!!!

Mad · 24 · 15100

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
choose a track, any rap/hip hop track and just do a freestyle remix on it and see if it stands a chance i against mine
heres how we lay it down

track: how to rob
artist: fiddy cent

chorus

im a grown nigger needing a big a** favor
anybody who brings me chommee il lend him my baker
wanna have her in a cold night in winter, if she asks why just tell her ima make her sing along with keysha
saw dj sbu in my hood drivin through, couldnt jack his a** coz i was busy havin stew
preparin to go lookin for a crew to mobb the boss of cosatu
saw cleo in the smam awards lookin fresh as ice, shouldnt get any problems jackin dude coz he weighs equal to a mice
had dales on da floor whilst he was watchin some ish frm loon,asked for a his ama kip kip stuff n kid just cried in auto tune
saw jamali in some mall but they had a bodygaurd, was only there just to take their bank cards
heard malema was comin around to visist some orphange school
that means i wont have a tough time gettin close to dudes
il just halla cope im sure he'll wanna come through
i placed my nine in lira's teeth, she couldnt talk so i had to lower it down a bit
she asked if i wanted her awards i said "u know thats an insult bitch, i wanted ur car but dont think il be takin nikss"!!!!
saw bongz jumpin outta a z4 on some nearby mall, couldnt decide to do wit'im so called him on his cellphone
when he picked up i said he must come along, brenda is not dead i have her a** locked in some jungle morgue
flabba made my job simple, gave me everything even some shit to get rid of these pimples
saw garvin hood in the cinema watchin nemo, jacked him of his phone but he airtime balance was a triple zero
heard zola 7 is coming to town, he looks fat so i should get a fat amount, maybe a g or 2 somethin to buy me a stout
saw dj fresh, damn he looked a mess, was out for his hummer but this time he drove a 1986 benz
had motsepe begging for my forgivenss when i had my knife crossin his penis, offered me a bill but it wont pay my all my bills, i had to threaten to cut his lips and he raised the price to six

ha ha ha, not bad huh?

Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Can't we get an audio track? How can we judge if we gonna be ready and listenin to the beat only? I mean, we don't know how ur voice sounds on the track, or even ur delivery bra...
Come on, get serious now. Drop an mp3

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Can't we get an audio track? How can we judge if we gonna be ready and listenin to the beat only? I mean, we don't know how ur voice sounds on the track, or even ur delivery bra...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

ey man, i got like 5gb  of my 150gb external hard drive filled with tracks that i done made in the past months, ive been recording stuff for like a year and a half now, when i asked for file hosting sites you niggers were slow to respond and the only links i got were locked by our campus system administrators, when i try emailing shit, the attachment just doesnt wanna go through and its too slow
Hood.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
wow, the last time i heard that many excuses from one person was when i asked my ex why she jumped on the next man's dick  :-\

nigga u dont want to be heard do u, havent u heard on internet cafes ???

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lmao at both posts...
Mad, ware u got how many tracks? Nicca be making bedroom music, has ur room mate heard u?

Lol, oints. She jumpd on? Lmao damn bitch... I'm sure that's all u heard... Lol

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Lmao at both posts...
Mad, ware u got how many tracks? Nicca be making bedroom music, has ur room mate heard u?

lol, word cuz, im guessin "trippin and fallin on it" kinda went outta style, broads jump & hop on them shits like Rodeo clowns nowadays...and word is bond, after i heard that i had to shut her down... ;D

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

track: swagger like us

chorus

freeze, its m.a.d on the buildin/ cognac out the shelves we bout to go sippin
strippers on the poles we are bout to go pimpin/ get the yach on the sea side wanna have that dream ride
im to rich to be broke tonite/ i pay my mouth cognac just to talk a lot
im in the mallz wastin jeans/ call me chinse i bootleg shit for the kids
and i date so many hoe's/ some from my hood n one came from your mom's womb/ ha!
im sexually older than ur chick/ like the first part my dad made was my dick
when u see this u wish u can hear me spit/
have a whole strip club on my backyard/ full of nude chicks just chewin my semen gum/
u fellas know i run earth right?/ and my flow wears rhymes so tight/
im in ur hood throwin gz fon the streets/money aint an issue, spendin it is!/
on the limo sippin/ with the forbes 500 on my neck beggin me to sign in/
no one in the corner is havin sneaker like these/ bought em for 2 grand just to see how the fit my feet/
im on demand in many ways/and i sell fast like them takeaways
i got a crib full of naked hoes/only time i visit em is when my dick needs extra holes/

sweet verse, money where u at, this is for the grown man and u dont qualify, infact none of yall do!!!

Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
www.rapidshare.com
www.mediafire.com
www.plunder.com

You can use any of those three to upload.

To get past ur school restrictions us,

www.punky.co.za
www.vtunnel.com

I'm sure the first one should work.

What the next excuse?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lmao at both posts...

lol, word cuz, im guessin "trippin and fallin on it" kinda went outta style, broads jump & hop on them shits like Rodeo clowns nowadays...and word is bond, after i heard that i had to shut her down... ;D

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Mad does your retarded-self know how big 5g is?

lol @ these coments....

E-rapper...

wow, the last time i heard that many excuses from one person was when i asked my ex why she jumped on the next man's dick  :-\
nigga u dont want to be heard do u, havent u heard on internet cafes ???
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 03:59:37 PM by M.Z.U »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@ mzu- yo meant to say 50 megabytes homes, my bad, i got like 30 somthing tracks loaded on my pc and 2-3 doccie's i done made with some dude from qwaqwa

@rebbi-  wtf!! the other one is blocked and punky networks looks corny as f***, u sure this a free file hosting site? coz this shit looks like some lil chatroom for them lil kids. this shit aint workin
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Lol. 30 something tracks at 50MB?

They must be the shittiest quality homes!

WOW!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Funny... Punky looked empty the last time I was there, just a site with a list of proxies to use for different sites... And funny enough that was just a second before I posted this...

So please, come up with something better fam.

@myth, eish, quality??!! Eish.... Need I say more? Even his font when postin e-raps is bad, now think of the sound bra... Eish