Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

internet connection

Mad · 25 · 8825

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
actually ive been using the university's internet,all fre of charge, 10 hours a day, love it!

all that time on the internets? when do u get the chance to meet women?
hahha...now that is some funny shit right thurr..mad yous a gay boy...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
AXXESS has an uncapped deal for R899 pm and on weekends and after hours it runs at top line speed, regardless of what package speed you pay for..
I could really beast on that, their prepaid unshaped prices are mad nice too 4gigs worth for around 400 bucks

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo, all this talk about me not getting women is kinda ironic coz i been on some chicks pants for a while, ive been on the pants of broads fro almost all my life, so f*** what u dudes think, youz corny anyway, so wtf man

you dudes just cant get it, i run this site tonight, lol, f*** all the haters, me wasup? hit me with the details, i need a 350GB  external drive immediately, what do you know player?
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
7 grand? What does it have? And it is possible to connect to the net with your phone, has been for ages bra, which rock you living under?

yhea 7 grands player, its amazing features that comprise a free 150GB external hard drive is one of the things that attracted me to it.

ok, so i guess the only questions left to ask here are...how do i do it? 9 just a basic instruction] and how much airtime should i have in order to access this stuff for a longer period of time?

so let me get this right, u spend all ur time at an internet cafe?

actually ive been using the university's internet,all fre of charge, 10 hours a day, love it!

if u use ya fhone, i think u shud just ask ya service provider on the prepaid data bundles, as if it is as per airtyme, trust me homie, it's gonna cost ya..... i can't say exactly how much u'd be losing......
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
i got like R30.00 air time changed to bundles and got 90mb but it was up soon after i got it...aint wokring out!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
wad did u xpect... if u want more outta that shit u need to put in a lil more....

how much is it for at least 500mb

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
wad did u xpect... if u want more outta that shit u need to put in a lil more....

yo this stuff sounds way more expensive that i thought, was atleast hopin for 5 or 12 bucks airtime for this shit ;D

its a recession, wtf so i guess ill have to spend more then. 60 bucks is my maximum i aint goin above, f*** a prepaid bundle

moff, you use this stuff?
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

yo this stuff sounds way more expensive that i thought, was atleast hopin for 5 or 12 bucks airtime for this shit ;D

its a recession, wtf so i guess ill have to spend more then. 60 bucks is my maximum i aint goin above, f*** a prepaid bundle

moff, you use this stuff?

yep buddy... but limiting the home use to simple stuff.... downloads take more of that airstash u might have....
i haven't as yet bought any data bundles so i got not much idea what it's gon take from me.....but i know i been waistin airtime by loggin on..... so ur broke a** shud really rethink ....lol

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
7 grand for a lap but you dont have 280 bucks for 500 megs the f*** outta here

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran