Africasgateway.com

Raekwon " Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt II"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
SMH at all you new age tight jean ballerina rappers getting aired the f*** out by 40 year old dudes. Ready to declare it the year of NY on this album alone
... besides Ecstatic, blackout, wizard of poetry (cant wait to cop) and the new Q-tip. Fresh Air... hip hop is back.

preach!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

@TAte... Ghost was my high school crush man... shit! I love a dirty mouth!

check out Stapleton Sex on that new Ghostdeini...

and do check out these weekly vids leading up to the album release.  3 so far

On when you have a crazy bitch on your hands...

http://rapradar.com/2009/08/27/gfks-wizdom-of-the-week-2/

and another... on how to make a girl happy... "the whole thing is just shockin a bitch, B. Just f*** her head up"

http://rapradar.com/2009/09/06/gfks-wizdom-of-the-week-3/
SMH @ Latte sounding straight Tina Turner. Like watching an abused woman keep going back for more.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Im no Tina son. Ghost loves the ladies! note I said Ladies! watching Lynch and Tarantino movies and lovin it, would that make me a Tina? ... I know this hardly makes my point but im sure you get my drift...
I don't know why you acting up cos if I had protested the mysogyny you woulda been ready to bend me over your knee an brand my a** a feminist...  what these #%$ want from a 'nuh? I'll just cla** this as one of those male things...that alphamale shit...cats always hate it when a woman voices interest in another dude... I love ghost as a musician (in fact for me its a toss-up between he and Slick Rick for best storyteller of all time)- he has this ability to put you in the narrative as if you're there watching the shit go down, and I happen to find that extremely sexy *swoons PRETTY TONEY uuuuhnnn!!!* ... just deal dude.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:06:55 AM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
f*** no!!! Bussa Bus only ups his game up when he features them Wu tang niggaz and Nas and not on his albumz no more :'( .That Flow he spit on "About Me with Raekwon" was ridiculously bananaz i last heard that Flow in the 90s and when he featured Ol dirty Bastard. Overall nice joints on From Raekwon but this is not a cla**ic.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
when the Inspectah Deck [Rebel INS] droppin to start shit off...

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

The Next 48 with Rae....
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
cool vid, added to the playlist, wutang clan forever no W cant die W just multply

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
OB4CL2 has been on constant rotation. This album, much more so than anything Nas or Jay Z has been able to cook up, has brought real street hip hop back to the limelight. Let's hope this sparks a resurgence.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Pt2 of that Rae....

Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
So 2months later is anyone still listenin to and enjoying this? How is it aging?

Msani claims its average after nostalgia wears off. I argue its not that, more the current generation of music listeners is gluttonous and wasteful with ADD to boot.

Thoughts?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
the current generation of music listeners is gluttonous and wasteful with ADD to boot.

this is just human development. is there really a point in railing against it? whole genres are being created and rendered irrelevant in a matter of months.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
the current generation of music listeners is gluttonous and wasteful with ADD to boot.

this is just human development. is there really a point in railing against it? whole genres are being created and rendered irrelevant in a matter of months.
Yes. Gluttony and waste are bad. The artists deserve more than 1.5 listens on crappy laptop tweeters. Bad enough we're not paying for the musi anymore.
I have started rationing the amount of music I DL to 2 albums a week. Fugg a gluttonous hoarder.

P.S. OB4CLII still bangs hard 2months later. Kiss the ring!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

Yes. Gluttony and waste are bad. The artists deserve more than 1.5 listens on crappy laptop tweeters. Bad enough we're not paying for the musi anymore.
I have started rationing the amount of music I DL to 2 albums a week. Fugg a gluttonous hoarder.

P.S. OB4CLII still bangs hard 2months later. Kiss the ring!

You are in perpetual nostalgia ...soldier, carry on.

Though i would agree with you about hoarding of music...or people churning it out more than ears can afford to listening to.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile