Jay Z. Illuminati Satanist?

Dpleezy · 40 · 35642

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Usually I'm not that interested in Illuminati conspiracy theories, but this analysis of 'Run This Town' was quite well argued.

I like the fact that Prodigy from Mobb Deep is also getting in on the action...

“J.Z. knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world. J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world, and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead”

Read it all here:
http://allthetimerap.blogspot.com/2009/08/word-jay-zs-run-this-town-and-its.html

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
was wondering bout them occult symbolism he was also portraying in live shows, really never skeemed 'bout it.. lemme finish the article..., true his influence can be momentous..
'this is rap 4 real sumn we feel'

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Usually I'm not that interested in Illuminati conspiracy theories, but this analysis of 'Run This Town' was quite well argued.

I like the fact that Prodigy from Mobb Deep is also getting in on the action...

“J.Z. knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world. J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world, and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead”

Read it all here:
http://allthetimerap.blogspot.com/2009/08/word-jay-zs-run-this-town-and-its.html

C'mon D. Stuff like this happens all the time, especially when it comes to popular or influencial people. The author does not base anything on fact, it's all his opinion of what Jay-Z seems to represent. I can make up a symbol and somebody with a creative mind and time on their hands can link it to something far away that I don't even know of or represent, in a convincing way. And you all will be clicking on their links or buying their books and shit thinking he is on to something.

Even if Jay-Z does it on purpose, it does not mean he belongs to the cult. He could be using the symbolisim as a metaphorical representation of himself in terms of rising to the top and being successful and influencial. It could be something cooked up by his marketing team to stirr up some subtle controversy. It could also be some form of artistic expression, using known symbols chosen purposefully to leave u wondering WTF.

As for Prodigy, nothing qualifies him to make any conclusive statements in these matters, it's his opinion too. I've read some of the articles that he has written from his jail cell. The guy needs to take his medication.

Unless u got proof, GTFOH!!

In the end we choose what to believe, each to their own.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 05:11:04 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z was a free mason honestly, when I used to work for Cornerstone Promotions/The FADER Magazine a few years back, their office was located inside the main Masonic Lodge on 23rd St. in Manhattan. And they are a HUGE promtional engine, that does a lot of promotions for indie rock and hip-hop. The company was started by Rob Stone and Jon Cohen, two huge A&R's during the nineties, Rob Stone was the A&R at Bad Boy Entertainment, and Jon Cohen was the head of Columbia's Ruffhouse Records. They got together and started Cornerstone Promotions.

When I went to the address for my job interview, I thought this can't be right! I'm standing right in front of the main Masonic Lodge in N.Y., but sure enough they in there, there were several others who were there on a regular basis too, including Tek, Steele, Dru Ha, Blaze Wong and DJ Premier amongst others, so honestly I don't even doubt that Jay-Z or Kanye West are involved in that shit, you be surprised at how much these guys have their hands in a lot of things! Not saying that Premier or Dru Ha are Masons, they just worked there, I worked there and I'm not a Mason, but it gives you an idea of who is bringing you your entertainment, and why it is served the way it is...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 03:50:57 AM by watziznehmegin »

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z was a free mason honestly, when I used to work for Cornerstone Promotions/The FADER Magazine a few years back, their office was located inside the main Masonic Lodge on 23rd St. in Manhattan. And they are a HUGE promtional engine, that does a lot of promotions for indie rock and hip-hop. The company was started by Rob Stone and Jon Cohen, two huge A&R's during the nineties, Rob Stone was the A&R at Bad Boy Entertainment, and Jon Cohen was the head of Columbia's Ruffhouse Records. They got together and started Cornerstone Promotions.

When I went to the address for my job interview, I thought this can't be right! I'm standing right in front of the main Masonic Lodge in N.Y., but sure enough they in there, there were several others who were there on a regular basis too, including Tek, Steele, Dru Ha, Blaze Wong and DJ Premier amongst others, so honestly I don't even doubt that Jay-Z or Kanye West are involved in that shit, you be surprised at how much these guys have their hands in a lot of things! Not saying that Premier or Dru Ha are Masons, they just worked there, I worked there and I'm not a Mason, but it gives you an idea of who is bringing you your entertainment, and why it is served the way it is...

Your argument is weak. What are u basing your conclusion on. Oh, they go to that building regularly? they do some work with the people in that building? Enlighted us pls...
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I love the way cats are so fast to dismiss it as though it's impossible, or like they have some inside knowledge.

king daniel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/danielinfluence
jealousy, the number one killer amongst black folks.(superMFvillain)
when friends are dark days are few

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
For me to even take this seriously, I would have to believe in the existence of an Illuminati.

A group of people that are so powerful they control every aspect of modern civilisation, yet are powerless against a bunch of internet conspiracy theory geeks leaking the secrets of their existence to the world.

I was a mason, and half of the shit you think you know about them is bullshit.

Carry on...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:05:24 PM by Me »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I don't think it's so much about some secret society who are having their inner machinations exposed by some internet nerds, as being about a group of wealthy and powerful people with their own agenda. Nothing particularly weird about that.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I love the way cats are so fast to dismiss it as though it's impossible, or like they have some inside knowledge.

I love the way cats are so fast to want to believe unsubstatiated BS on bloggs as though it's true, or like they have some inside knowledge.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I love the way cats are so fast to want to believe unsubstatiated BS on bloggs as though it's true, or like they have some inside knowledge.

I didn't say it was true. I just said it was interesting. Your belief that it isn't true isn't based on anything you can substantiate either.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

I didn't say it was true. I just said it was interesting. Your belief that it isn't true isn't based on anything you can substantiate either.

I didn't say it's not true. Remember I am responding to a claim already made, just asking for it to be substantiated. I did not start out claiming Jay-Z does not belong to some secret cult or society, so I don't have to substantiate anything. It's up the author to convince us, but if he can't it still doesn't mean the opposite is true either. ;D

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
The article is the truth.im not surprised that JZ is part of the brotherhood because these people target all the influential people.
i have been into conspiracy theories for a long minute now and i suggest u cats read some of david icke 's books if you havent..he reveals most of secret societies 's secrets...

"they called this truth conspiracy theory to make you not to believe it"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile