Jay Z. Illuminati Satanist?

Dpleezy · 40 · 35670

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Been on dis conspiracy level 4 a minute..a friend handed me dvd evidence called "They sold their souls" which is based on music,then an audio cd wit streams of "New world order",which tells U 4rm the origins 2 current date.

While surfing the net last year,I also came across pix of 'area 53'...hope the number is rite,bt anyway..even inside the labs...its said that the brother of the person who upped them died untimely after they were taken.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

was thinking Im dealing with open minded people here who had opinions and wanted to here others

Where'd you get that ridiculous idea?

We don't care about new shit. We still listen to Boom bap and rock baggies. f*** skinny jeans and rainbow hoodies.

For every one of those people you mentioned, there are a hundred exposed as being fake every day.

Medical science, particularly at academic insititutions continually research natural methods to combat cancer and diabetes. I am subscribed to a few medical journals and they publish their findings in these regularly.

Do you really think that if there were a natural way to cure cancer it would be silenced and kept under wraps so well that only a few geeks who know how to use google can know about it and all those academics, including those who have lost loved ones to cancer can't find it, despite also having access to google? (Check how long this sentence is)

what you fail to realise is that medicine is about business --- thats the bigger picture -- as a result from school medical doctors are being taught to cure the symptons and not the problem --- take a regular headache --- instead of addressing its root cause you are given panados which only takea care of the sympton and not the actual cause of whats causing the actual headache --- as Chris Rock said --- the money is not in the cure, its in the comeback ----- if you pullout cancer stats you will realise that no headway has been made to eradicate it since the 50s-- instead its getting worse -- but every year billions and billions are being pumped to these cancer institutes ---- do you know how many tablets a patient who has cancer or chronic diseases takes --- and its a lifetime thing --- do you know how much profits those tablets make

our bodies are meant to be alkaline but the food we eat makes the body more and more alkaline ---and alkaline is a breeding ground for diseases ---  that is one of the reasons diseases like cancer and diabetes are on an increase --- 10 year old kids are now being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes --- all because of diet --- now changing to raw organic diets puts your body back to its normal stage ---- now I know you will want to argue that why dont academics and reseachers know this --- it goes back to the earlier point I made about treating the symptons and not the body itself ----

this whole thing was started by conspiracy theories and am of the opinion that our governments are run by corporates and not those we elect --- and these corporations are all about profit --- if an apple can cure you they will bring a study to disprove that it can --- instead they will give you a pill that has toxins which will cure help subside your problem but then that pill will bring its own problems where an alternative pill will have to be taken --- its becomes a vicious circle ---its all about patents and profits --- alternative medicine uses plants to cure and those plants can be grown in private gardens --- thats a loss of profit for big corporations cause when your medicine is done you can take it from your garden instead of your nearest pharmacist

Cancer stats are on the increase because of the increased consumption of carcinogenics. They are in our deep fried and grilled foods and in our drinks and in the air. It has nothing to do with pills.

I can tell you are a fan of homeopathy, because you spew the same drivel they sell tot heir patients. The average pH of the human body is 7.4 It varies across different fluids and organs though. Your stomach is full of acid. Your bladder shouldn't be.

We all know that an organic, raw-food diet can improve your health. Problem is not the corporations force feeding us pills. It is us loving a thick greasy steak and fried chicken. Academics know this. There are millions of books written annually in which people are told shit that should be common sense. People don't care and would much rather blame some invisible guy in the sky or a secret society for their failing health, than take responsibility.

The theory that our governments are run by corporations instead of our elected officials is unfortunately not yours. It is a well known fact and has been proposed as far back as Marx and Bakunin were hating on each other. Sorry.
Claiming that our governments are in cahoots (I've always wanted to use this word in real life) with these multinationals to poison us is just silly though. But no wait... it must be true, the internet said so.

tabs

• Guppie
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
see that is my whole point --- alternative medicine is about you changing your lifestyle and curing yourself in the process unlike curing symptons --- now don get me wrong --- modern medical practitioners are essential --- I cant imagin a world without them --- when it comes to trauma cases I will go to a hospital --- if invloved in an accident I would opt for the hospital any day --- when it comes to diagnosis I will go to my GP any time of day --- but when it comes to actually curing these chronic diseases I think there are better alternatives out there

but then I have a strong feeling we wont agree on this one --- so as the internet says --- lets agree to disagree -- or was it hollywood ---- lets rather stick to hip hop --- I hate busta rhymes

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
If you gonna say david icke...as reference point you might as well be telling us to believe about green reptlians...

and really prodigy is is promoting this wholesome non beastish lifestyle? :( :(
well i also dont believe in his reptilia theory and some of his theories on religion and shit... i only made him a reference point on secret societies and occult symbolism becuase duke reveals more on that.....i also forgot to mention that use of your upmost discretion is advised when reading conspirancy thoeries.....

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
But no wait... it must be true, the internet said so.

Co-sign. Just because shit is published on some site or somebody has written a book or there's a DVD released on it, peeps take it as proof or evidence. Common sense and independent thought goes out the window. :( :( :(

SMH
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 10:19:33 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
its easy to dismiss these stories as there is more BS than truth --- but then you only have to look at the swine flu fiasco --- medical doctors are saying this flu is less deadly that the common flu and can be cured with vitamin D supplements and sleep --- yet you seeing european countries ordering millions of vaccines for their populations and making them mandatory for everyone in the population to take it --- its a big debate in most countries especially america -- when american schools open in october all kids will be vaccinated as they did with polio

is this really happening?

do you know how many tablets a patient who has cancer or chronic diseases takes --- and its a lifetime thing --- do you know how much profits those tablets make

just like ARV's. it's difficult for me to believe there aren't any vested interests in this. not throwing out the fact that the medicine works. i'm just saying.

tabs raises some really interesting points. i'm not mad at him.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
do you know how many tablets a patient who has cancer or chronic diseases takes --- and its a lifetime thing --- do you know how much profits those tablets make

just like ARV's. it's difficult for me to believe there aren't any vested interests in this. not throwing out the fact that the medicine works. i'm just saying.

tabs raises some really interesting points. i'm not mad at him.

Not disagreeing either, but I don't buy into these conspiracies much. By much I mean not at all.

ARVs are lifelong, but they work, so I would rather take them and pay out the a**, than die from something I could have prevented, but chose to eat garlic and lemons instead, because I wanna show the man a point.

tabs

• Guppie
    • View Profile
But no wait... it must be true, the internet said so.

Co-sign. Just because shit is published on some site or somebody has written a book or there's a DVD released on it, peeps take it as proof or evidence. Common sense and independent thought goes out the window. :( :( :(

SMH

true that ---at the end of the day you have to weigh whats put infront of you and let common sense prevail --- you cant trust everything you read ---- even the medical journals contain a lot of misleading information --- pharmaceutical companies in charge of vaccines always publish reports in these prestigious medical reports about the safety of components in their vaccines and when independent research is done they are found to be deadly ---you only have to check the history of the pharmaceutical company Baxter --- one of its vaccines contained the aids virus which was injected in thousands of people --- in 2006 their seasonal vaccines contained bird flu viruses and luckily an independent research was made and the whistle was blown on them --- and when you check medical journals you find a lot of research being published by these companies so that their products can be prescribed by medics who simply read these journals and nothing else --- so misleading information is everywhere

what I like about the internet is that for every conspiracy you come across you also find someone who debunks it --- now that gives you a chance to weigh both stories and then make up your mind --- you also get to know the agenda behind the author and that even puts a lot of weight on your decision 

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
you only have to check the history of the pharmaceutical company Baxter --- one of its vaccines contained the aids virus which was injected in thousands of people --- in 2006 their seasonal vaccines contained bird flu viruses and luckily an independent research was made and the whistle was blown on them --- and when you check medical journals you find a lot of research being published by these companies so that their products can be prescribed by medics who simply read these journals and nothing else --- so misleading information is everywhere

The Baxter incident  was sad, but remember, it happened in the 70s and early 80s. Back when AIDS was still thought of as a homosexual disease and it was not known to be spread through blood. It was not in a vaccine used in Africa, as some would have you believe. It was in a clotting product used by heamophiliacs (mainly in the US and UK) and which contained human plasma, which means it could have been infected that way.
Remember, this is waaaayyyy before the mandatory and sophisticated AIDS testing we have for all blood products nowadays, so that conspiracy flies out the window.

I haven't had time to read up on the Avian flu issue, but I have heard of it. Apparently a batch of Flu vaccines was infected with the virus. Don't knwo how it happened, but when it was discovered, it was immediately withdrawn.

At least you have enough sense to read both sides of the story, so I'll give you props for that.

tabs

• Guppie
    • View Profile
you only have to check the history of the pharmaceutical company Baxter --- one of its vaccines contained the aids virus which was injected in thousands of people --- in 2006 their seasonal vaccines contained bird flu viruses and luckily an independent research was made and the whistle was blown on them --- and when you check medical journals you find a lot of research being published by these companies so that their products can be prescribed by medics who simply read these journals and nothing else --- so misleading information is everywhere

The Baxter incident  was sad, but remember, it happened in the 70s and early 80s. Back when AIDS was still thought of as a homosexual disease and it was not known to be spread through blood. It was not in a vaccine used in Africa, as some would have you believe. It was in a clotting product used by heamophiliacs (mainly in the US and UK) and which contained human plasma, which means it could have been infected that way.
Remember, this is waaaayyyy before the mandatory and sophisticated AIDS testing we have for all blood products nowadays, so that conspiracy flies out the window.

I haven't had time to read up on the Avian flu issue, but I have heard of it. Apparently a batch of Flu vaccines was infected with the virus. Don't knwo how it happened, but when it was discovered, it was immediately withdrawn.

At least you have enough sense to read both sides of the story, so I'll give you props for that.

you might want to throw the AIDS conspiracy theory out the window but after reading that Baxter mixed the deadly avian flu which is less airbourne with the seasonal flu to create a super deadly airbourne version which spreads easily it makes you wonder if the they had knowledge of how Aids spreads and deliberately injected people --- clearly they have the guts to do it as with the avian flu

now while you reading up on it also ask yourself why the swine flu vaccine contract has been awarded to Baxter by WHO months after such deadly scandals ---- to add insult to injury these vaccines have not been tested and yet they are being rolled out --- the only certain things known about these vaccines is that they contain mercury and squelene --- sinc you read medical journals find out the dangers of these 2 components --- worst of all Baxter and Norvatis have received blanket immunity from any side effects or harm that might be caused from these vaccines --- now why are they being protected like this if theres nothing wrong with their products--- china has made it mandatory for its citizens to get them --- france and spain are working on the same policies to make everyone take them --- american kids will be given them when school reopens in october ---- this begs the question since a lot medical doctors and reseachers agree that swine flu is less harmful than common flu then why rush on a vaccine thats potentially way more harmful than the disease itself ---