Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Character

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Oy, I know it's hot outside (Jsec baby) and there is low activity on this here bored.

But let's talk about character for a second or two.
That which builds you and shapes your destiny.
In society we laud people with character and make them our leaders or esteemed members of society.

Now here is where it gets sticky for South Africa.
Character (or good) character dictates that when you're actions are harmful and are at the detriment of the collective you have to stand down.
It's good character sacrifice and all. Right?

So let's take the judge whose surname means white but wont shake the hand of a white judge who is actually black. And let's forget for a second that he was effectively found to be guilty.

How can you have grown a** men calling and steaming at Kriegler on radio and defending a man with clear questionable character?
It seems that in South Africa, as a leader or have prominence, all you need to do is scream conspiracy and clog up our justice system that take 5 years to sentence brutal rapist and then be found guilty or get off under a dark cloud...
Here's the list...
*Hlophe
*Zuma
*Nkola
*Mcbright
*Shaik
ect

Now I say where is the character from these men we choose to lead us and safe-guard our constitutions?
No one wants to go to jail, even me, but when shit hits the fan, if you have character you don't drag everyone into the cesspool.

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Here's the list...
*Hlophe
*Zuma
*Nkola
*Mcbright
*Shaik
ect

Now I say where is the character from these men we choose to lead us and safe-guard our constitutions?
No one wants to go to jail, even me, but when shit hits the fan, if you have character you don't drag everyone into the cesspool.

i hope i dont completely derail your thread, but i think with those 2, after watching the behind the rainbow (guys get it if u can, very interesting) dvd, im convinced they are victims of circumstances, everyone else on here i do not have any information to form an a strong individual opinion.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Here's the list...
*Hlophe
*Zuma
*Nkola
*Mcbright
*Shaik
ect

i hope i dont completely derail your thread, but i think with those 2, after watching the behind the rainbow (guys get it if u can, very interesting) dvd, im convinced they are victims of circumstances, everyone else on here i do not have any information to form an a strong individual opinion.

That's what I'm talking about. Let's separate the circumstance from the character.
Guilty or not guilty or victim of circumstance?
Would a person of character almost bring a country to a civil war or lawlessness.
Or be found guilty get paroled under the guise of dying soon only to oulive even Riaan Cruywagen.

Character! Character!           

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:12:03 PM by Capt Schti »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This thread has the potential to cause an AG war. I will be back.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Or be found guilty get paroled under the guise of dying soon only to oulive even Riaan Cruywagen.

:D :D impossible. no one can outlive that guy  :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Here's the list...
*Hlophe
*Zuma
*Nkola
*Mcbright
*Shaik
ect

That's what I'm talking about. Let's separate the circumstance from the character.
Would a person of character almost bring a country to a civil war or lawlessness.

Character! Character!           
I'm saying would a person of character let

would you say mbeki's got character?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

:D :D impossible. no one can outlive that guy   :D

Not to derail your topic Capt. word on the street is that Kaos and Johan Stemmet are gunning for Riaan's throne. lol@ motho
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Here's the list...
*Hlophe
*Zuma
*Nkola
*Mcbright
*Shaik
ect

Character! Character!           
I'm saying would a person of character let

would you say mbeki's got character?

You know what- he fell on his own sword. So as arrogant and as out-of-touch as he proved character.   

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I thought this was about Character the durban house dude.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I thought this was about Character the durban house dude.

ur so random  :D :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile