Africasgateway.com

selling my studio equipments

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
You rather the one who feels they own the site man, you like nest here man, I'm sure if I ask any broad who knows u they would know AG aswell... I'm just saying, no meanin behind it

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
^^what happend to making fun of a person and not swearing him wit parents? Or any other family member? Don't u got family morals and values boy?
Rather diss the kat and not pick on others who have no idea of this conversation on this site.

you talk like you own this site, so whats that, a order, obligation??? man f*** what you say, ima say what i feel like saying whenever i want to, i kill where i please coz its all mine, dig that!!

Honestly im not suprised you took that whole your mom and f*** shit approach, I kinda feel sad for you mad, cause between you killing innocent animals at a young age to your above response just shows how much your parents loved you if they even loved you at all. I can see your whole life story now, momma went to the local tavern where she met a dude with a datsun bakkie (Which happend to belong to the farmer the dude worked for) who promised her the world in the hope of f***ing the living shit out of her without a condom and then you happen to come along..........but dont worry im sure your mom told you some sad shit like he pa**ed away in an accident, just to comfort her whore a** and your accidental birth. there is nothing that you say that any of us will take seriously cause the truth is if you did reside in JHb i promise you, that you would be missing all your teeth by now. Hence why you hide out in the eastern cape or where ever else it is, running your mouth cause the nearest city is 100km away.

Look your a village boy who is pissed off that he cant crack it in the music industry, while everyone around you is moving forward you still the same dude with no hope and no dream, Im sure one day I will run into you at a parking lot and you will promise to look after my car in the hope of me giving you some loose change cause you broke as f***ed.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
^^what happend to making fun of a person and not swearing him wit parents? Or any other family member? Don't u got family morals and values boy?
Rather diss the kat and not pick on others who have no idea of this conversation on this site.

you talk like you own this site, so whats that, a order, obligation??? man f*** what you say, ima say what i feel like saying whenever i want to, i kill where i please coz its all mine, dig that!!

Honestly im not suprised you took that whole your mom and f*** shit approach, I kinda feel sad for you mad, cause between you killing innocent animals at a young age to your above response just shows how much your parents loved you if they even loved you at all. I can see your whole life story now, momma went to the local tavern where she met a dude with a datsun bakkie (Which happend to belong to the farmer the dude worked for) who promised her the world in the hope of f***ing the living shit out of her without a condom and then you happen to come along..........but dont worry im sure your mom told you some sad shit like he pa**ed away in an accident, just to comfort her whore a** and your accidental birth. there is nothing that you say that any of us will take seriously cause the truth is if you did reside in JHb i promise you, that you would be missing all your teeth by now. Hence why you hide out in the eastern cape or where ever else it is, running your mouth cause the nearest city is 100km away.

Look your a village boy who is pissed off that he cant crack it in the music industry, while everyone around you is moving forward you still the same dude with no hope and no dream, Im sure one day I will run into you at a parking lot and you will promise to look after my car in the hope of me giving you some loose change cause you broke as f***ed.

so you decided to respond to a statement that was not in any way directed to you i see, im not going to break your post apart and respond to it, not that i dont have time to do that, i got a lot of time just to f*** around and respond to any shit you post for the whole week, but ill choose not to.

i got to admit, that insulting line you said about my mom meting a dude on some tarven is kind of hilarious and hurting at the same time, who knows, they way you put might be the same way it happened. i never asked my mom how she met my dad, im never bothered by such questions. the only concern i have is now is that im alive and thanks to the person who made my mom pregnant.

hypothetically speaking, the reason why i talk a lot of kak on this site is the same reason that any of you fellas do and thats because i can, its the internet and the liberty is everywhere. im not sure about the part that involves loosing my teeth. my main concern is.....who's going to help me loose my teeth, is it you or your cronies? im very skeptical about that and the only thing you can do for the time being is being optimistic that your wishful thinking will come true but even if god was willing, im quite sure that i wouldn't loose a molar cause of you, not even my incisors

im not sure where you get the information of how i was born or you were just attempting to be funny, don't worry ill understand, i know how it feels to grow up without your parent's love and support. so try and cogitate what to say before you let your illiteracy take advantage of you.
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Try gumtree boet, post ads daily and see if u come across someone, might get u never know.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Try gumtree boet, post ads daily and see if u come across someone, might get u never know.

yo rebbs, sup nigger?
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Its all good man. U? U must buy this equipment man, get some studio isht and put out some fire on these niccas

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Its all good man. U? U must buy this equipment man, get some studio isht and put out some fire on these niccas

u just watch, i got this, yo im out to hit this other low life broad i copped last week, peace!
Hood.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

lyrical mastermind

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • LYRICAL MASTERMINDS
    • View Profile
yo Ex why u go entertain this mad retard? i know u value your time way too much to respond to kak like this.
Commercial Ground

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile

Wow

For the first time ever on AG I finally struck a cord with the dumb a** mad. Dude just admit it...........my post must be f***ing with your conscience right now... but then again I wouldnt give to f***s if it wasn't. Yeah sure you have all the freedom on the internet to speak your mind, but do consider that the person you talking shit about might be around the corner from you!

Look we were raised in two completely different ways, I got morales, respect, dignity as for you?.............Well i guess you still trying to look for all that meaning full stuff in your life and sadly at the rate you going its not likely that you will find it.......I hold no grudges against people like you, matter of fact I pitty you and your lifestyle.....And I promise this will be my last response to this matter, from here on you can curse all you want I wont say a dam thing.

so you decided to respond to a statement that was not in any way directed to you i see, im not going to break your post apart and respond to it, not that i dont have time to do that, i got a lot of time just to f*** around and respond to any shit you post for the whole week, but ill choose not to.

i got to admit, that insulting line you said about my mom meting a dude on some tarven is kind of hilarious and hurting at the same time, who knows, they way you put might be the same way it happened. i never asked my mom how she met my dad, im never bothered by such questions. the only concern i have is now is that im alive and thanks to the person who made my mom pregnant.

hypothetically speaking, the reason why i talk a lot of kak on this site is the same reason that any of you fellas do and thats because i can, its the internet and the liberty is everywhere. im not sure about the part that involves loosing my teeth. my main concern is.....who's going to help me loose my teeth, is it you or your cronies? im very skeptical about that and the only thing you can do for the time being is being optimistic that your wishful thinking will come true but even if god was willing, im quite sure that i wouldn't loose a molar cause of you, not even my incisors

im not sure where you get the information of how i was born or you were just attempting to be funny, don't worry ill understand, i know how it feels to grow up without your parent's love and support. so try and cogitate what to say before you let your illiteracy take advantage of you.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

let me talk on some grown man extent....

first of all, im extremely shocked by how people can come to a conclusion about somebody just because he doesn't make a good impression to them on the cyberspace. you dont know anything about me and i know nothing about any of you, never met an agian and don't think i will as far is meeting you guys concerned. so its kind of hilarious how you judge my personality and lifestyle through the internet.

when i first came into this site, my intention was to meet people [strictly electronically only] and possibly engage myself in an immense social networking relationship with some of the local hip hop number 1 fans. nothing attracted me to this site, i  just decided to take a look at it with out any persuasion or influence from any one. it was a completely independent and self taken decision.

luckily i adapted very well and very instantly to this site's environment. the way i approached ag was a personal choice, i had many other alternatives but i decided to be a jack a** and act strictly on my interest only. to be honest, the people on this site have taught me a lot, ive learn t new things from them and ive made a transition of being half informed to absolutely informed about many aspects of life and for that agians, im very thankful.

in an attempt to respond to a certain pejorative statement made about me, my self esteem and my family, i personally dont think there is anyone who grew before both his parents and received no morals and taught respect, that is absolutely delusional. i dont think human beings are quite capable of depriving their beloved offspring of such prerogatives at such young ages though it may be possible at later stages of life, so i guess what im trying to say is i was taught everything a child is supposed to know, the fact that im figuratively deviating from those Morales and values i was taught by my dad and mom doesn't give any one a right to test my parents mothering and fathering skills.

Hood.