Africasgateway.com

Soundtracking my Depression: Beat-tape

Sosiba · 7 · 2949

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Yo this is my 1st ever beattape, a collection of beats I made during rather sad period in my life... Plz download and halla with feedback...

http://LINK REMOVED/ec52235a
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
lol, crazy approach to marketing there. seeing that we all looking for a pick me up its rather unlikely one would want to jump on a tape that would see him on the verge of suicide...lol ;D

but ima jump on it & give it a bump, just call me the john maclain of this isht  8)

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Nah man, it's not that hectic ::) But hey, knowing you a producer yourself your honest opinion and perhaps advice would be much appreciated...
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hey... Seeing this too late. Will see if I can DL tomorrow. Sad part of your life? Dude, life is sad...

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Waiting...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Nah man, it's not that hectic ::) But hey, knowing you a producer yourself your honest opinion and perhaps advice would be much appreciated...

we all here to learn ma nigg, im yet to download the tape, been running up and down tryna dead the deadlines...but yeah, ima give it a bump and exchange my thoughts with you...KEEP ON!

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Here's a "single"

halla...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwr179