Africasgateway.com

FIFA 10

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo guys i need help, ive just copped this other hitman game and when i tried installing this shit its giving me problems, it requires a path name in order to proceed to the next installation stages, what does a nigger do, any of you knows the path name or where to get it?

would appreciate the feedback

Hood.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Just played Pirates vs Chiefs to a 2-2 draw.
Damn computer doesn't know the names of some key players. SMH @ computer only knowing like 2 players on each team. How you gonna ignore when Zvenyika Makonese is shutting fools down? ;D

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Good game, doesnt feel like an extrodinary improvement over 09 but I dig the new animations and speed of the game.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Damn computer doesn't know the names of some key players. SMH @ computer only knowing like 2 players on each team. How you gonna ignore when Zvenyika Makonese is shutting fools down? ;D

cosign, smh too @ them only knowing bartlet in the south african teams on fifa 08, f*** i thought teko was famous?
Hood.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
I just DLed PES10 demo & I must say I am equally impressed if not more impressed than FIFA.. The graphics are crisper and smoother.
The gameplay feels a bit more "gamey" ie not close to actual gameplay? Thinking ping pong vs delicate touches... Depends what you like really

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

Das my beef with FIFA games on PS209 they just keep quiet period!!! This is a direspect to our local teams (speakin on behalf of my country), its not that they cant study the players names and shit its because they just dont give a f***. EA Games makes a lotta money >:( If FIFA11 also does the same shit then ama have to go chip my console and start playing bootlegged games, yerrrrr!!! >:(

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
ama have to go chip my console and start playing bootlegged games, yerrrrr!!! >:(

this shouldnt even be something you should have to think about.
im siting with 200 + games for my 360 now. i literally havent even played half of them. but its good to know i have options when im bored. its an incredible feeling to be able to cop 6 games for less than R500. when in reality, you couldnt cop a 1 legit new release for lease than R600
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
THIS FIFA10 SHIT SUCKS HAIRY BALLS. I HATE ITX1000 SHIT JUST LET YOU SCORE ONE GOAL THEN WAIT FOR THE 89TH MINUTE AND THE OPPOSING TEAM EQUALISE f*** IT I'M SWITCHING OVER TO PES10 OR RATHER GO BACK TO FIFA09. NXXX >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I've been playing FIFA10 on Xbox360 and I really like it. Seems like a faithful reproduction of the actual game. Player movement is nice, the different range of pa**ing, movement and shooting is cool. I haven't played the PES version so I can't comment which is better, but I'm getting good mileage out of FIFA10.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I've been playing FIFA10 on Xbox360 and I really like it. Seems like a faithful reproduction of the actual game. Player movement is nice, the different range of pa**ing, movement and shooting is cool. I haven't played the PES version so I can't comment which is better, but I'm getting good mileage out of FIFA10.

for any local pes heads lookin for lag free online matches theres a nice little community league with the guys from ps3za.co.za you get about 20 cats online at times

That not good enough for ya?

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
ya'll must keep in suspended thought that these games r butta on consoles than PC.. the paradoX..
dang been wirin teams on this new ish, that PES

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ya'll must keep in suspended thought that these games r butta on consoles than PC.. the paradoX..
dang been wirin teams on this new ish, that PES

That not good enough for ya?

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
WFT i just got fired!! Im playing with Chelsea,'World cla**" level that level is hard,i was number 1 after 30 Games in the Premiership,i lost one flippin Cup Game then i get fired WTF!!!!!

Atletico Madrid & Chelsea are one strongest teams in FIFA 10,Hard defenders and fast and good Strikers that can beat the off-side traps like that.