Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UK DJ Seeks South African House Music Source

DJ VYBE · 20 · 8106

DJ VYBE

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi all, I wonder if any of you can help. I'd like to start spinning South African House music over here, but am finding it difficult to source it on the internet. Do any of you know of any good sites that cater for this type of music.

Thanks,

Vybe

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
www.afrodesiamp3.com

great site

Coloe de Song is a beast on house tracks

cant wait 4 his album to drop bra....

U checkd out Busi Mhlongo remix he did? Ooooh We Bab'omncane
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
www.afrodesiamp3.com

great site

Coloe de Song is a beast on house tracks

cant wait 4 his album to drop bra....

U checkd out Busi Mhlongo remix he did? Ooooh We Bab'omncane

Its too nice... I heard a friend of his dj'ing at shisanyama last week, dude was playing all the hot tracks from the upcoming album..aparently Culoe and Black Coffee are going to partner for the next album.... CNT WAIT!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I haven't heard about the partnering thing...but yeeah he sure gat a nice Mentor in Black Coffee...i dont even wana talk about black bra.. Hahaha....dance music in SA is gettn crazier man

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Culoe at 19 is signed in Germany already, SA house is doing big things... Im dj'ing at NewsCafe later today, it will feel like a Culoe/Black Coffee launch.. just waiting for a friend of mine to hook me up with the new tracks!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Culoe at 19 is signed in Germany already, SA house is doing big things... Im dj'ing at NewsCafe later today, it will feel like a Culoe/Black Coffee launch.. just waiting for a friend of mine to hook me up with the new tracks!

hahaha....goodluck with that set rockstar...shit i need to start those CD-J lessons. Long ovardue

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

hahaha....goodluck with that set rockstar...shit i need to start those CD-J lessons. Long ovardue

How much are you will to pay?..hahaha

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ill only go to newscafe for the music I dont see myself buying a Cider for R16 e tlaba ke a nyela
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ mzu....nah nigga i aint forking cash for that ish. Haha. Gat a coupla dj buddies.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Which NewsCafe?
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Which NewsCafe?

Northriding!... I'll up the poster for the friday gig now now!

@ mzu....nah nigga i aint forking cash for that ish. Haha. Gat a coupla dj buddies.

Dammit!.... There goes easy cash

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO