Siamese Entertainment Updates

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Happy month-end!
How are you doing ladies and gentlemen, I hope yo'll all good. Yes, its that time again where yo'll have a monthly inside scoop in whats been happening in Siamese Entertainment.
Here goes:
0. RELEASES-
MaliQ's most anticipated complete remix collection "Sleepless in SEATTLE/CapCity on my mind" has been completed and been up for free download since. The download links can be found on Street Sheet. The production on part 1 (Sleepless in SEATTLE) include SEATTLe's most trusted JakeOne (did production for G-Unit, 50Cent, De La Soul just to name but a few), Vitamin D and Bean One. While part 2 (CapCity on my mind) is entirely produced by Trompie aka The CHEF.
The remix collection sees the preparation of yet again solo effort "A mic and a dream", which might be the closing chapter of the artist rapping career. Sources inform us that this is a business move and we just hope that is not yet another Jay-Z typ'o move.
Again still focusing on the same artist, "A mic and a dream" has completed its mastering process and the album is currently undergoing track selection process. Yet again, the works embodies 100% production from Trompie aka The CHEF. The official tracklisting will be released hopefully a few weeks to come on Street Sheet and SIAMESE blogs. Still on the marketing note, please check out MaliQ's interview where he breaks down Rap life, he's forth-coming album and business.
CapCity's hard-working producer is at it again, this time producing a urban-soul track called "It's On" by Les-B featuring Skillo (see attached or download link included). A beautiful blend or R'nB, motswako and soul samples. We believe this will be the next big thing that has ever been heard in a minute...so enjoy!
1. PRESS-
A quick reminder to our print and visual media to contact us ASAP to request your press release packages before the hectic festive season.
Now that we got that out of the way, again, please buy the SEP/OCT '09 issue of HYPE magazine and read up on MaliQ (pg.34). To add to that, I dont know if some of you remember POET the SONNEt, who once was produced by Trompie before he got a new home in Hearstreet Music. He also not features on the magazines mixtape, but is also interviewed with honorory mention of yo boy(pg.18).
We not finished. A while back a track "7th Generation Blow it up" by Malik G was sent to all of you guys. Now the latter is currently standing on #1 TOP 5 Unsigned Artist on the same mag (pg.14). Look out for his second single to be released soon after he returns from the States, called "Dream for the world". One of three produced by Trompie aka The CHEF.
Lastly, check-out the boy from TEMBISA called R-senic's tracklist (see attchment), yes, Trompie aka The CHEF has really been putting on work there too, on a track called "Blind"

2. LINKS-
Trompie's Blog
Bleksperms Blog
Street Sheet

Wheeew... thats it for now... unless I haven't made enough moves and cooked enough soul!
PS: get that BoyWonder "RadioOn" Ep please.... please... please!!!
Cao!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Bigup. Good moves bein made up in this
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Thanx Myth-ology!

More moves to be implemented,pity bt I dnt wanna clutter...it'll seem I dnt have a life :-)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
WARNING:

Not yo average Saterday morning post and for the faint hearted! Viewer and reader discretion adviced!

http://bit.ly/OXbdY
 Im sure yo'll start to think Im arrogant or mordest...

in truth...

I AM!

1000 or + followers or friends are just that...they wnt buy yo shit!

source:
//http:truth.com/forums/id_no-lie890/#gotthatshit?/34eminent54mad128rapper%666response

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I can see u working hard to make that name for yourself, its just time before u get to a level where money will start pouring in from all avenues without u having to lift a finger bra. Respect

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
TOO TRUE, the hard work cant and doesnt go un-noticed...many fall by the wayside homes, some cats try to hold on but lack the grip, their involvement is thus short lived, SIAMESE BABY, think long term...keep building those PYRAMIDS!  ;)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Thanx my ppl! I 1s thot of AG indie label coalision and in all respect Oints brought it closer... I still believe a ma**ive one is gonna surface.

AG has emmense talent and unfortunately 2 many niggaz watching in 4rm the outside...talk a lotta bull bt cn even back it up...

What Im saying is,lets nt keep R grind only on the net,bt go out there and pull strings... Im sure you'll understand why you still or will C my name.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Thanx my ppl! I 1s thot of AG indie label coalision and in all respect Oints brought it closer... I still believe a ma**ive one is gonna surface.

little do people know of the organisational work that goes into puttin albums together, not just mixtapes but press releases and the different aspects that constitute the nooks and crannies of making the final product worthy of listerniship. i for one am not ashamed to admit and confess that i have reaped the rewards of the countless skills and know how of certain individuals on this forum on numerous occa**ions. be it politiking with Trompie, Rebbi, Rob, Biz _ark or a handful of other people on how best to get products out on magazines, or getting the sound ripe...mad coalitions have already been in the works here, some minute & some more profuond, but all of them with the one purpose of fostering a learning friendly enviroment that at the same time helps to catapult each one of us to a higher plateau in what ever it is we are doing...

NOT TO DERAIL the thread ma duke, but as something very pertinet to what we are talking about, i would like to take this opportunity to inform those who might not be in the know that PHIL THE KRITIK, AG's OWN patrone is currently working on the release of a beattape with Fellow PRODUCER and AG PATRONE, J-ONE...be on the look out for that....HEAT!...FIRE OCTANE!

more on a relevant angle, youl should remember PHIL THE KRITIK from the LOUD & OUT MIXTAPE that he did infact produce and release with great help & collaboration from TROMPIE of SIAMESE ENT... ;)

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Thanx B... KRITIK is a damn dope partner and producer, I'll mos def co-sign.

J-one is intricate and versatile nigga,so watch-out!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

AG has emmense talent and unfortunately 2 many niggaz watching in 4rm the outside...talk a lotta bull bt cn even back it up...

What Im saying is,lets nt keep R grind only on the net,bt go out there and pull strings... Im sure you'll understand why you still or will C my name.

thanx fam, i thinkl sum of us need toi know that we not alone in this. cyber hustle is good if we don't just limit our potential to that. it helps us out in terms of feedback and promo-distribution.... the more kats dig u on the personal level they go bump urs and spread word as for future collabos. so far it's only producers on this forum that is grindin hard....... ok enuff now;' keep up the good work ya'll do and all mcees lets get up and do this too!!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@the Chef, true that, we got too much of big lips and all they do is talk... action is always the hard part of this but hey, some niccas up here be working on stuff we dont ever hear about. *hint hint* i know myth be working even though we not hear about that, Chef for one also, we just heart about it when projects drop.

but the talent up here is huge, got a couple of kats hit me up on mail and they seem to want to work, emcees too, to my suprise we dont see emcees running their mouths that much up here, wonder why??

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Ok..ok rebbie!

Its 4 obvious reasons when I just drop at times and never say nothing,eg. ppl thnk I brag or talk 2 much,there4 I just inform those on my gmail database knw.. U 4 one shud knw and I wnt inform any detailed step by step bt make things 4mal cuz theres those that wnt understand or thnk its irrelevant,they just 1nt music!

Like I 1s said,my presence here have been a challenge bt I overcome obstacles 1 at a time. The best like I 1s said is the ppl... Salute!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I know what u mean fam, hence why the other day I asked all kats here why or what they are looking for in the forums up here, some kats came out and said it, whiles many just simply ignored it. So yeah, I guess u right, sometimes its just about providing the music man... Then let's do that.

Peace

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I mean to do updates on a regular:

...In the lab with N'veigh.. We bringing hot iesh! 4 exclusive listening and pics..join Siamese Entertainment FB group.. Or hold on here 4 studio pics!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:37:00 PM by The CHEF »

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I mean to do updates on a regular:

...In the lab with N'veigh.. We bringing hot iesh! 4 exclusive listening and pics..join Siamese Entertainment FB group.. Or hold on here 4 studio pics!

ummm,im part of the FB group, but no pics ?  :-\
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon