Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Crackboys and Cash?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Braz dissolved Moff but i'm kickin it hard with Top Shayela, L.i Stay Fly, Cush and a couple other dope cats down in the e.c! straight fire but Mizi and them Hype peeps won't play it in their tapes so we gon put together a lil sumn with a bunch of cats been throwin down here hardly!

Styles was here over the festive period and we kicked for weeks yo! port st. johns was on fire!!!

crackboys was neva gonna be a group that stood the test of time, not because cats wasn't pa**ionate, but because it was a group of solo artists coming together to try shake the scene up! thats why there's no bad blood.

the question now is, who gon drop the illest cuts, blow up solo and stand the test of time. crackboys helped everyone of us create sum sort of recognition for future solo endeavours and thus makes the job easier when venturing out on your solo u dig?

this industry is mad cut throat yo so u gotta play it like u know it coz if u get caught out that u don't know shit and u aint tryina... don't matter how dope u are!

judge all the crackboys from they're solo offerings then make ur minds up bout who u think hot or not.
eezi
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 01:02:16 AM by Koli qha »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Does anyone know what ever happend to crackboys and cash? One minute they here making moves the next they disappear?

Anyone?

i didn't expect this type of 'subject' from u dawg! crackboys and cash??? like he aint a crackboy or what u gettin at doggy?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"