Tonnes · 6 · 4368

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
What do you all think of him?

I don't know the dude so obviously I'm willing to give him the chance.

Heard some chicks saying they need a woman to head them...I thought that was taking it far with the women in leadership ish.
Some ignorant ish like "what do Venda people know about football?"
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ill give dude a chance check this out from iol sport I didnt know there was a beef between Irvin and Jordaan 
It was a day and night of drama which ended when outsider Kirsten Nematandani was elected unopposed as the new president of the South African Football a**ociation at a stormy annual general meeting held in Kempton Park on Saturday.

Nematandani, who heads the Safa Referees Committee, will have Chief Mwelo Nonkonyana and Mandla "Shooz" Mazibuko as his vice presidents. Both men were also elected unopposed.

Nematandani's shock election is seen as a huge victory for the Football Transformation Forum (FTF) of which Danny Jordaan, one of the other presidential candidates, is the head.

It appears Jordaan and the FTF outmanoeuvred his greatest rival for the Safa presidency, Irvin Khoza, in a tense stand-off which resulted in both men withdrawing from the presidential race on Saturday night.

The drama started early in the morning when 120 South African Police Service members were on duty at the OR Tambo Airport hotel where the meeting was held, searching vehicles for guns and weapons.

The authorities were worried violence could rear its head as two of the biggest heavyweights in soccer, Khoza and Jordaan, were determined to go head-to-head for the biggest prize in local soccer - the Safa presidency.

There was trouble between rival supporters of Jordaan and Khoza at a previous Safa meeting which led to a fist fight.

Both Khoza and Jordaan were the leading lights in bringing the 2010 World Cup to South Africa. Jordaan is the 2010 Local Organising Committee CEO while Khoza is chairman of the 2010 LOC.

But both wanted more. They wanted control of Safa.

It was obvious from the start that the AGM, in which delegates would be voting for a new president to replace outgoing Molefi Oliphant, was not going to be easy.

The two fierce rivals in soccer, Jordaan and Khoza, were expected to go head to head for the biggest job in South Africa soccer with Nematandani as the rank outsider.

But after claims from both camps that both Jordaan and Khoza were ineligible, the meeting stalled around 3pm when judge Ralph Zulman and senior council Ismael Semenyane were asked to mediate and decide if either or both candidates were able to stand.

The Premier Soccer League, of which Khoza is chairman, alleged Jordaan, as a paid Safa official, was not eligible to be president of Safa.

Jordaan's FTF hit back by citing that constitutionally, as PSL chairman, Khoza was prevented from standing as a candidate for the Safa presidency.

The FTF had earlier in the meeting won a crucial vote over another issue by 126 against 112, showing that Jordaan's FTF had the majority and once he withdrew in favour of another member of the FTF Nematandani, Khoza then decided to throw in the towel and also withdrew leaving the floor open to Limpopo-based Nematandani who was elected unopposed.

It was a major victory for Jordaan and his FTF who have pledged to shake up the way soccer in South Africa has been run.

Khoza left the meeting without speaking to the media, while Jordaan was full of smiles when meeting members of the media who were refused entry to the AGM but said he would speak later after Nematandani's first press conference as Safa president.

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
My old man(dad) was there representing the Capricorn Safa region he said it was like the 2007 POLOKWANE conference of Soccer it was a takeover,There was alot of drama coming from the Khoza Camp and supporters.  I  hope Kirsten bring new changes like firing Santana and pump more money on developing quality players that can win  the 2018 World Cup. After i watched the under-20 game i realised our players lack in many aspects on the field,skill is not enough.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
"My old man (dad)"

lol
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
SMH at khoza and jordan for letting this limpopo nicca walk away with the position, i dont like dude

khoza should've been preseident of safa by now, mxim!!!
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
My old man(dad) was there representing the Capricorn Safa region he said it was like the 2007 POLOKWANE conference of Soccer it was a takeover,There was alot of drama coming from the Khoza Camp and supporters.  I  hope Kirsten bring new changes like firing Santana and pump more money on developing quality players that can win  the 2018 World Cup. After i watched the under-20 game i realised our players lack in many aspects on the field,skill is not enough.

come on doggy they were still running circles around those arabs

That not good enough for ya?