Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ladies:once a month you should take yo man out..ON YOU!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Niggas on here front like they be going 50/50 on every date. But, every man in here know, when they in a relationship & the girl is wifey....we know we be treating em on every date. Its just something we do. not on some simpage shit, but, most niggas not gonna split hairs & make they main bitch split a 20 movie ticket &  meal from McDonalds.

With that said

Broads!!!!!!!

every now & then....Surprise your man, take his a** out to his favorite spot, whatever that nigga like to do, movies, restaurant, sports game, & when the waiter brings the bill, dont look up to the ceiling & away from it, pay the bill & treat us every now & then

I just gave some valuable advice to the ladies but, there brothers I f***IN SAID IT for you dont act like this shit I said hasn't cross your mind before.

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Wow!! Could it be, that one of AG's no. 1 misogynistic males is finally growing up?? Nah never that.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
once a month, take the nigga to the srtip club, he will love you forever.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Wow!! Could it be, that one of AG's no. 1 misogynistic males is finally growing up?? Nah never that.

in other words you dont wanna pay

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo, i cosign this thread and most importantly the content of the topic, women treat us men like we their dumb a** charity cases. whenever there's a financial problem we supposed to back that shit up. ive dated a multiple broads in my life but ive never had a chick take me out on a restaurant or to the cinema to watch a movie. only places ive been taken to is a friend's house to watch Tyler perry's movies or the wimpy to get an ice cream FOR HER.

tell a bitch to come with you and your boys to some gig, she screams the f*** out and hugs the crap out of your ribs coz she's excited that she's gonna get drunk and act a fool together with her man. now tell me this, does a bitch ever does the same to you, like invite you to a girls night out, you dont have to go with em but you can be on the low and move besides them? a chick never buys enough booze for her dude, she only deceives your thirsty a** with a six pack and that's it, next morning you compelled to buy her six packs of savanna and a red heart. WTF!!!

try going out with your dudes to a strip club or to a prostitute zone or any place with half naked women, the bitch will be givin you a red pitbull lookin face when you show up the next day and when its her who goes to watch some gay a** half naked fellas you supposed to cosign and listen to her annoying story of how they spanked the dudes. U f***ING KIDDING ME?
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@Mad, try dating women instead of bitches.

@Deac, working sensible women do this for their men. In fact, (you can quote me on this) there's nothing a woman won't do (within reason) to please the man she loves.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ladies:once a month you should take yo man out..ON YOU!!!

Don't be ridiculous!

Once a month? Just once?

Then what will you eat for the rest of the month?

I have to be taken out daily. I only have supper at the finest of establishments, providing the woman is paying. The rest of the time I eat russian and chips.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@Mad, try dating women instead of bitches.

@Deac, working sensible women do this for their men. In fact, (you can quote me on this) there's nothing a woman won't do (within reason) to please the man she loves.

no offense, but since ive been played by women every time im in a relationship ive became extremely skeptical about true love and ive came to a conclusion that all women who go night clubs, watch pron movies, drink savanna and wear stiletto's are bitches literally. so i regard all the women i was involved with in the past bitches and im quite skeptical if there's any women out there below the age of 25 without a bitchiness in her mind.

funny coz i had this conversation with a friend a couple days back and he was saying the exact same thing you saying and i told him the exact same thing i told you. well, its not like im not comfortable with dating bitches, im just tired of being treated like a man without interests. ask any men out there, there aint no relationship better than a relationship with a bitch.

who wants to have vagina whilst he is still on his 20"s?
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lol Pyro.
Ai ai ai modern men mara. Men are supposed to be the providers. Back in the day, men used to love takin a beautiful woman out, it made them feel like true men, to be able to provide like that. Nowadays, men want to be taken out on the daily, what f***ery is that? I really believe that i was born too late, because this generation of men really sucks! LOL but then again, Im a hater so disregard my babbling!;D

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Ai Mad, you're hopeless! I wish I could know the exact number of women that have been played by men but I don't, its probably too large a number anyway. So forgive me for not showing you any sympathy!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Lol Pyro.
Ai ai ai modern men mara. Men are supposed to be the providers. Back in the day, men used to love takin a beautiful woman out, it made them feel like true men, to be able to provide like that. Nowadays, men want to be taken out on the daily, what f***ery is that? I really believe that i was born too late, because this generation of men really sucks! LOL but then again, Im a hater so disregard my babbling!;D

That was when women knew their place and didn't demand equal rights.

Now you want me to provide for you, treat you like a lady, protect you and you wanna be full of shit when I ask you to rub my back or cook for me?

Women are lucky the rule of thumb is no longer applicable. Cos apparently you're people too now.

If you want me to provide for you. I expect to come home from work, have a hot meal and a cold beer and my favourite book or movie waiting for me. I also expect the poundage whenever I damn well feel like it. No complaints.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:15:21 PM by Me »

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Dude, i'd gladly clean your house, carry your kids and take care of them, cook for you, rub your back, etc. As long as I wont be working an 8 - 4:30 job like you. Go out there and hunt, while i stay in the cave, makin a home for us.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Dude, i'd gladly clean your house, carry your kids and take care of them, cook for you, rub your back, etc. As long as I wont be working an 8 - 4:30 job like you. Go out there and hunt, while i stay in the cave, makin a home for us.

and i thought u were a feminist  :'( :'( smh at this lady
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:26:03 PM by motho »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I'm a hater of modern men.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
what pyro is saying is true though...
we can't have it both ways
be a feminist but then don't expect chivalry from men,otherwise its hypocritical
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)