Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ladies:once a month you should take yo man out..ON YOU!!!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Explain yourself my love.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

I feel a strong urge to beat you right now.

Lol, dude are you Venda or Shangaan. Anyway, where was I before I was interrupted by Choppa.

I think the modern man and woman are realising that the only thing that brings us together is reproduction. The only reason why the existing gender roles are the way they are is because women bear children. It is as simple as that. During the cave days, child-bearing women were to vulnerable to go out into the harsh environment to try and find food.

These roles were carried on up until the modern day where we are realising that they are redundant and vestigial at best. Nowadays we don't even have to make physical contact to have children.

The modern person is moving to a stage where marriage won't even be necessary and these issues will no longer plague us.

The only thing preventing us from total separation is orgasm. Men and women chase that sexual high. Our animalistic instincts coupled by hormones keep us looking, and mating, with most attractive sexual partners...

Marriage is going to be a thing of the past...

hmm. i don't know about this.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
marriage will not go away, the reasons why marriage happen is and will continue to change though
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
marriage will not go away, the reasons why marriage happen is and will continue to change though

This man is telling the truth.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

I feel a strong urge to beat you right now.

Lol, dude are you Venda or Shangaan. Anyway, where was I before I was interrupted by Choppa.

I think the modern man and woman are realising that the only thing that brings us together is reproduction. The only reason why the existing gender roles are the way they are is because women bear children. It is as simple as that. During the cave days, child-bearing women were to vulnerable to go out into the harsh environment to try and find food.

These roles were carried on up until the modern day where we are realising that they are redundant and vestigial at best. Nowadays we don't even have to make physical contact to have children.

The modern person is moving to a stage where marriage won't even be necessary and these issues will no longer plague us.

The only thing preventing us from total separation is orgasm. Men and women chase that sexual high. Our animalistic instincts coupled by hormones keep us looking, and mating, with most attractive sexual partners...

Marriage is going to be a thing of the past...

an endangered specie, a man with sense  :-*

Sex is for procreation. (And fun)
Marriage for companion, emotional connection.
Don't confuse the two...
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

this is evolving into something else,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
when you have a bf or a gf then shit is cool..sex is great and overall life is ok...as soon as youll talk about marriage and eventually get married shit just aint the same no more... :-[
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Not all the times. The amount of faith y'all have is astonishing.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
Not all the times. The amount of faith y'all have is astonishing.

so is the amount of failed marriages...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

this is evolving into something else,

Into what?
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
nevermind.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:34:22 PM by the panic! »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Mad better than movies at her friend's [place and watching Tyler Perry movies. I agree 100% with Deacon. my chick used to do this. but that was months ago. Now the bill arrives and She doesn't even have to look away. We both know I'm paying. Aint that a bitch?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
laziness is bad.

also, sex shouldn't be a reward. not only is that one-dimensional, it's also sexually disempowering to women, and not to mention, probably the source for all this bullshit.

you don't have to do shit for me and i don't have to do shit for you. everything is done instead out of want. that's how i keeps it.

so Deac as much as i see where you're coming from i don't agree necessarily because it re-inforces an ideal i don't believe in. it's not anyone's job to do anything in a relationship unless you want it that way.

and i don't.