Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wine Thread:Four Cousins

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This wine may be cheap(R21.00) but gotdamn its nice. Fairview(R180),Red wine tastes divine too.Whats your favourite?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
This wine may be cheap(R21.00) but gotdamn its nice. Fairview(R180),Red wine tastes divine too.Whats your favourite?

I Four Cousins hi tyhontyi.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
This wine thread failed from the moment you mentioned Four Cousins. how you gonna start a wine thread like that homie? lol

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
This wine thread failed from the moment you mentioned Four Cousins. how you gonna start a wine thread like that homie? lol

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a box/bottle of Crackling or AutumnHarvest (sp) sies New Jack.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Wouldn't be surprised if he has a box/bottle of Crackling or AutumnHarvest (sp) sies New Jack.

I had such high hopes for this thread, eish new, jack  had to go and kill his own thread :'(
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Some things I guess I never meant for black folk, like wine see how new jack just failed. I went to a resturant with my white colleagues the other day and they ordered "startes" guess what was ordered "bone marrow" fcukin bone marrow, I HATE white folks  resturant etiquete*sp* I HATE crushed grapes specially the one form the Karoo wine lands
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Some things I guess I never meant for black folk, like wine see how new jack just failed. I went to a resturant with my white colleagues the other day and they ordered "startes" guess what was ordered "bone marrow" fcukin bone marrow, I HATE white folks  resturant etiquete*sp* I HATE crushed grapes specially the one form the Karoo wine lands

hahahaha. how the hell is that served? how does it look like on the plate/gla**/cup/bowl?

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: Alcohol Abuser link=topic=27053.msg225139#msg225139 date=12549104

hahahaha. how the hell is that served? how does it look like on the plate/gla**/cup/bowl?
[/quote

Nyucca I shit you not the resturant is called Chez Nous in Westville Durbs, New Jack must know it check on their staters menu there's a bone murrow thingy I wasn't even interested on what it fcukin look/taste like and them mofos ordered it.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As a fan of Red Wine i had to taste it.lol @ you people for underestimating a good thing lol. One thing i hate though is when them folks spit it out after they taste the wine Gulp that shit mofos.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
I HATE crushed grapes specially the one form the Karoo wine lands

AA the winelands do not extend to the karoo because the karoo is too dry. i think you may be talking about the Cape Winelands.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i approach wine with caution. it has left me spineless and hugging a toilet seat,

i'll take a gla** though, but not more.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
i approach wine with caution. it has left me spineless and hugging a toilet seat,

i think i should resurrect that "drunk dialing" thread for stories like these ha ha

so what happened July, i bet u drank Four Cousins, the toilet is ussually the best place for that brand of wine

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Huggin a toilet seat Ha ha ha ha ha i cant imagine that.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I hope to God it was your toilet seat and not a random place.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I HATE crushed grapes specially the one form the Karoo wine lands

AA the winelands do not extend to the karoo because the karoo is too dry. i think you may be talking about the Cape Winelands.

Oh! I see you pulling a Glen Agliotti on me *you snitch* how can you expose my ignorance to the whole AG  'bout the Karoo but there is a "dry" place between kimberley and Upington where they grow grapes for wine.  I still hate wine though, my cousin's girlfriend like doing some embara**ing acrobating dance move when she had that four cousin and she's fcukin fat.