Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wine Thread:Four Cousins

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
a house wine is the restaurant's particular wine.same with the store.
like a "this is OUR shit"
see it as their "generic" offering.

that's my understanding.

And its usually cheaper than other wine they have. Am I right?

Yep but I don't trust that house wine crap. Cause you never see the bottle they always bring you a gla**. Kanti it's Crackling.

I once ordered a gla** of "Nedeberg Shiraz" at Berlin this guy brings me something and I can taste it's not what I ordered. I asked to see the bottle. It took him a good 15 minutes and Berlin ins not that big and t was not packed at all. He brings me some dodgy a** bottle and turns it around to cover the label. So I read it and ask him what was going on. Kanti he poured a gla** of some other ish and they didn't actually have Nedeberg. So after that, I only order wine by the bottle especially in dodgy a** establishments. 

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Esih, four cousins had me puking on my blankets with my momz and dad standing on top of me... Dad slapping me like besithetha leway ye nombolo and zandisalela... He on some Kwedini (I become this when I've messed up) I want you out of my house 1st thing in the morning, I say ok and probably blacked out.

Next day dude tells me to wash my blankets (we do not have a washing machine) and I can't even pick up my head... He tells everyone at home not to dare help me out... unforgettable day.

Anywway, anyone tasted Nederberg? How is it?

PS: Stick to castle lager.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Esih, four cousins had me puking on my blankets with my momz and dad standing on top of me... Dad slapping me like besithetha leway ye nombolo and zandisalela... He on some Kwedini (I become this when I've messed up) I want you out of my house 1st thing in the morning, I say ok and probably blacked out.

Next day dude tells me to wash my blankets (we do not have a washing machine) and I can't even pick up my head... He tells everyone at home not to dare help me out... unforgettable day.

damn, playa. you gotta be a bit more subtle in your dealings with amatima.

according to my moms, i've never had so much as a drop in me.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

Yes.house wine tastes that cheap "Ta**enberg" dry red....that "nagmaal wyn" (ask the catholics)...

Housewine should only be used to ply someone with alcohol whom ,you dislike but, is sponging off you for the day.

Stay away from the Housewine.
I agree with Baldi..you let them pour that shit infront of you!
otherwise ...rather just stick to beer in restaurants and drink wine at home where you can experiment with which one you like.

Ps - dont buy the WINEGUIDES in shops ...the jargon is f***ing confusing.You dont want to have a doctorate just to buy a bottle.
just experiment and see what you like.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
a house wine is the restaurant's particular wine.same with the store.
like a "this is OUR shit"
see it as their "generic" offering.

that's my understanding.

Yep but I don't trust that house wine crap. Cause you never see the bottle they always bring you a gla**. Kanti it's Crackling.

I once ordered a gla** of "Nedeberg Shiraz" at Berlin this guy brings me something and I can taste it's not what I ordered. I asked to see the bottle. It took him a good 15 minutes and Berlin ins not that big and t was not packed at all. He brings me some dodgy a** bottle and turns it around to cover the label. So I read it and ask him what was going on. Kanti he poured a gla** of some other ish and they didn't actually have Nedeberg. So after that, I only order wine by the bottle especially in dodgy a** establishments. 

Just when I wasthinking what if these restuarants do that.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

LMAO
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

This sounds like an interesting story. what does the bald part mean. can we have more 'four cousin/ta**enburg" drinking stories pls  :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
eish four cousins.......nci nci im begining to think these ag cats arent that smart and cool afterall, onekind talked about sippin crackling and paarl, now this dude is talking four cousins WTF

i hate type of wine, so this makes me hate four cousins more, never tasted it and never will, its affordable but its not for me and besides i hate cheap booze its not good, only thing you gon get is actin fool in public and get ur a** poked for life.

remember  when i had too much of paarl perle back in the days, was my first time drinking that shit and as soon as i tasted it i quickly fell inlove with the sweet and grapy taste, so i took it in substantial amounts. thats all i remember, next thing i wake up in the morning in some shack with american rappers pasted everywhere in the wall and some old a** madala snoring on my feet. turns out i blacked out and this naughty friend i had put me in his uncles pozie and  i ended up sharing a bed with that ol'dude.

he snored the f*** out and i swear i felt a hand touchin my feet.
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Has anyone you heard that Four Cousins was made for black folk?

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Yho ifour cousins is lethal even their white wine is just horrible, i dont know what imbamba tastes like but i think that four cousins white is close!

a good wine i recently i discovered is the Organic Merlot Swooping Falcon (its a red wine), or the House Belroso if your are into semi-sweet reds all at woolies...

I am looking for a wine called African Horizon, anyone????

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
so everyone drinks this Four Cousins shit, then?  :-\

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

except for the detective and Baldi i think.

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile

used to when i was a student, i dont anymore

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

except for the detective and Baldi i think.

That would be correct. I did last year though when my flatmate started drinking it was the only thing she'd drink. I hate it cause it's so sweet.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
I hate it cause it's so sweet.

lol, that's one of the reasons why i said its cooldrink