Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

wow!! never before

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
That happens alot they say, ppl have been know to burn suff, from yo cd-r to animal fur/skin, the smoke from all that has been said to be wat puts the ppl to deep sleep....

In some places ppl are advised to seal all the door openings, windows and even the drains before they go to sleep....but then it dont always work, as some cut/break the window and burn that shit while you sleepin...

but it still needs to be proven though....

E-tv made a documentary about how thieves use that stuff to make you sleep and has been proven it works. Nowa days one has to thrust only one method to get His devine protection and that is "prayer", and it works because I can count the number of times using my hands and feet we have slept without locking the door but with faith nothing harmed us.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I plain and simply just sleep one eye up, niccas would have to catch me on a really special night to jack me during my sleep

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
E-tv made a documentary about how thieves use that stuff to make you sleep and has been proven it works. Nowa days one has to thrust only one method to get His devine protection and that is "prayer", and it works because I can count the number of times using my hands and feet we have slept without locking the door but with faith nothing harmed us.

so how often is there break-ins and criminal incidents in yo area....? it dont mean just becos u slept without locking the door that u will be harmed, or was yo door screaming "i'm not locked, i'm not locked, get in"....?

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile

so how often is there break-ins and criminal incidents in yo area....? it dont mean just becos u slept without locking the door that u will be harmed, or was yo door screaming "i'm not locked, i'm not locked, get in"....?

Hahahahahaha................. that's funny. One the real my area is quite famous for break-ins and criminal incidents  because this one week six house next door to each other  had break-ins. So again people put your have in Him.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol, so u telling me 6 houses got bumpd and em people had their doors were lockd but nix happnd to u wit an unlockd door?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Do you guys need me to come in and use my amazing sense of logic and reason to call bullshit, or can you handle it?

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
happens every week in my hood.hate it when you awake and you actually see the bastard,someone you hang out with been studying you for weeks
Chosen

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
For some reason this voodoo magic nicca seems to be inspired by MAD, no offence to MAD...

Voodoo Magic...i like that!
he Realest...

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Cutting once did a story called Umsila weMpisi “Tale of a hyena”. They consulted traditional healers who then confirmed that burning this tale near a person it will make that person sleepy.   Cutting edge experimented with this on some of its staff, but it did not bring substantial evidence to support this myth.  The Traditional healer that appear on TV and claim muti works while it not the case. This surely discredits their practices indeed. 
I remember before Bafana went to France on Felicia’s show. A Sangoma called some Bafana players to come and blow to the bones. Jerry Sikhosana and some players did blow on the bones. The Sangoma claimed confidently that the bones say the squad will win the World Cup. The players and all the guest on the show laughed the man off.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
For some reason this voodoo magic nicca seems to be inspired by MAD, no offence to MAD...

I got you homie. this idiot has been trying to swagger jack me, i cosign with pyro, anyone who doesnt make it as a crack boy is completely weak in all aspects of life and should just shut the f*** up.

advise? diregard this simpleton
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Rebbi, I'm not convinced. There is almost no way that someone can fall into such deep sleep that they would not notice when someone lifts their pillow.I think something happened to your friend and he was too ashamed to mention it. I'd suggest you take a look at his laundry baskets...

Try and find his sheets. If there are blood stains accompanied by brown smudges, I'd say that he didn't just lose his posessions that night... ;)
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Cutting edge experimented with this on some of its staff, but it did not bring substantial evidence to support this myth. 

I cant remember all of what the dude explained but I thought that was enough to prove that it works.

Theres nothing magical, burining a Hyena's tale has that effect, thats what these dudes use.