Africasgateway.com

wow!! never before

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Yeah dude, leave peoples kids alone, at this age we don't do little grade 12 girls, we want woman, womanly brains and womanly actions. So I say, leave them kids and get chicks from ur varsity fam. Real talk!

dude i understand, but im only 21 what do you expect me to do, these chicks are like 18-20 so that means they almost my age, rather give a nigger some advice than criticizing because i know damn sure that you used to hit 18 year old broads when you were on your last year in varsity [if you out yet]
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Wrong G, u very wrong, see I got that respect for myself, yes those chicks might be physically the "right" age for ya but not mentally, now one of u has to compromise for the other, and I doubt they increasin their level of mentality, so rather u going lower... Anyway, let me stop critin u, basically, I would say, leave the damn child and go for a woman mad...

P.S, all my chicks thus far have been older than me, only one was younger than me and it was by one month/ or so... So yeah.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Wrong G, u very wrong, see I got that respect for myself, yes those chicks might be physically the "right" age for ya but not mentally, now one of u has to compromise for the other, and I doubt they increasin their level of mentality, so rather u going lower... Anyway, let me stop critin u, basically, I would say, leave the damn child and go for a woman mad...

P.S, all my chicks thus far have been older than me, only one was younger than me and it was by one month/ or so... So yeah.

nigger what? i aint gettin myself no sugar mommy and all that, i understand your point, mentally they not my size, shit nigger i know a lot of stuff, im like the next Malcolm x if u dig me.

but seriously though, i dont have any other age to hit besides this one and no one said varsity students shouldn't hit high school teens. but f*** it though you make a good point rebbi. ill reconsider my hitting then
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah G, consider that.
Nah ma man, they no sugar mamas, they within my age gap, just older, like a year or two, nothing major

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
done sex a thousand times wit all races. done that shit like no one else has ever did. even yo dad.
remeber last year scored 9 chicks in 2 weeks, bitches were mad abt my sales and my fame so they felt like gettin my dick, had to give it to them.
 had sex with yolanda, amanda, andiswa but it only lasted for 5 minutes then there was sisanda, anelisa, ziyanda the bicth saw my a** in a local newspaper. there was thumeka, zoleka, xakeka and some bicth from the villages named akhona, lona, zizpho,likho and thuliswa, sandiswa the one who got my a** spining like i sniffed some coke, the bicth rocked but she aint like andisiwe and there was this other colored bicth who almost gave me hiv . the list goes on man i cant barely remeber the moments

and check the list maybe your lil bitch sis is there

halla!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahha this right here killed me.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
done sex a thousand times wit all races. done that shit like no one else has ever did. even yo dad.
remeber last year scored 9 chicks in 2 weeks, bitches were mad abt my sales and my fame so they felt like gettin my dick, had to give it to them.
 had sex with yolanda, amanda, andiswa but it only lasted for 5 minutes then there was sisanda, anelisa, ziyanda the bicth saw my a** in a local newspaper. there was thumeka, zoleka, xakeka and some bicth from the villages named akhona, lona, zizpho,likho and thuliswa, sandiswa the one who got my a** spining like i sniffed some coke, the bicth rocked but she aint like andisiwe and there was this other colored bicth who almost gave me hiv . the list goes on man i cant barely remeber the moments

halla!!!!!!!!
you just had to pull this one huh?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
LOL don't blame me, blame it on the guests, they seem to have a thing for old threads and my name is on that list.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

halla!!!!!!!!

ah :-[ i wrote that? umhhh.....shit musta been when i was new to ag, when i was trying to get cash's attention to the fullest, f*** it only 20% of that stuff is true and only 50% of the stuff i posted back then is true.

looks funny though
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
^^It does. LOL

"bitches were mad abt my sales and my fame so they felt like gettin my dick, had to give it to them."

sales? nigger what sales? hehehehehe nci nci nic, musta been post sales on ag, moved like 2080 in just a year, thats some sick achievement he he he!!!
Hood.