Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

wow!! never before

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I've met people who've been victims of this in the past, where the robers steal your bed while you sleeping on it.

This cat who works at a garage around the corner from me told me a funny story. He says they(robers) took two neighbours women while they sleeping exchange them and put one wife in bed with another neighbour then take that neighbours wife and put her in bed with the other dudes wife. thats after they had taken their what they want.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Cutting once did a story called Umsila weMpisi “Tale of a hyena”. They consulted traditional healers who then confirmed that burning this tale near a person it will make that person sleepy.   Cutting edge experimented with this on some of its staff, but it did not bring substantial evidence to support this myth.  The Traditional healer that appear on TV and claim muti works while it not the case. This surely discredits their practices indeed. 

That shit did work homie and the dude they experimented on woke up with some hangover side effects.
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I've met people who've been victims of this in the past, where the robers steal your bed while you sleeping on it.

This cat who works at a garage around the corner from me told me a funny story. He says they(robers) took two neighbours women while they sleeping exchange them and put one wife in bed with another neighbour then take that neighbours wife and put her in bed with the other dudes wife. thats after they had taken their what they want.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
umsila wengcuka is that shit!!!

New date rape drug  :D

That not good enough for ya?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hehkekekekekekeke....@the incense the problem is you'll fall asleep as well.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:31:02 PM by onek1nd »
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
A friend of my brothers had just bought a new corsa van and he drove to his place! when he got home 2 guys knocked on his door and asked for match to light a ciggie and then the other guy asked for water!

Then he woke up the next day high,naked with his house cleaned out, the van gone! it appears the robbers cooked themselves some pap n mince before they took off too! it took him 2 days to recover from what ever they smoked the air with!  true story, happened i pta north! and he lived in a complex so no place seems safe!

ps: dont be rude to ur security guards!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
asked for match to light a ciggie

is your bro's from friend from the burbs? everybody from the ghetto should know this means you about to be robbed.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

is your bro's from friend from the burbs? everybody from the ghetto should know this means you about to be robbed.

Yep, people asking for a light or the time.

Hood cat: "Yo, what time is it?"
You: "I don't know"
Hood cat: "Its time for you to give me our wallet and your cellphone bitch! If you had a watch you would have known that."

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Hood cat: "Its time for you to give me our wallet and your cellphone bitch! If you had a watch you would have known that."

hoodcat: "what time is it?"
rebbi: "..................................." runs the f***.....(kats who know me will agree, i still do move)
hoodcat: "shittttt.... that was fast"
rebbi(from a distance): time for you to find another nicca to jack

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

hoodcat: "what time is it?"
rebbi: "..................................." runs the f***.....(kats who know me will agree, i still do move)
hoodcat: "shittttt.... that was fast"
rebbi(from a distance): time for you to find another nicca to jack

nci nci nci