Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

TO ALL MY PRODUCER friends, THIS IS THAT CHANCE!

oints · 5 · 2699

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
first of all i would like to clarify that i am under no circumstances a liason between any who might find interest in this competition and LITTLE VIC. i am merely a cat who knows the kind of talent we have here when it comes to the producers and thought, hell, why not....

so any of your questions, should be directed towards the info i will make available now...

SUPER EMCEE LITTLE VIC of ORENA records who has done work with the likes of DJ PREMIER, BUCKWILD, MARCO POLO, KOOL G RAP to name a few is holding a remix COMPETITION on his blog for a track by his crew HIDDEN AGENDA.

HIDDEN AGENDA is LITTLE VIC, MC cRTICIAL & MR MADNESS....

these are the details...

HIDDEN AGENDA remix COMPETITION:

"This is a Hidden Agenda remix project that spawned from a 2 track reference that we made one late night session out in L.I. produced by our homie Dutch. We thought it would be interesting to let another producer get a shot @ remixing the joint to go on Little Vic’s upcoming “Suicide Mission” project that will be out next month. All remixes must submitted by November 1st this year in order to qualify in the contest. Please send the wave versions of the remix, instrumental & a brief bio to Hiddenagendaremix@gmail.com
click on the links below to download the original reference track and the acapella of “Sall Right” ft. Little Vic & cRITICAL
Thank You & Good Luck!"

MORE INFO HERE: http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

this is that CHANCE ma niggas, your future is in the hands of your sequencers and beat machines. im also considering entering, but with this thesis i have to murk i dont think il have much time....GODSPEED;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
silly me for sleeping on this shit. Damn! Thanks for the headz up though

;) dont sweat the technique....

OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER:

"I’LL BE ACCEPTING REMIXES UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY… SO KEEP THEM COMING… I GOT A FEW REALLY DOPE ONES I AM ALREADY CONSIDERING AS WINNERS…BUT CONTINUE TO SEND! THIS IS INTERESTING! Hiddenagendaremix@gmail.com"

CHECK BLOG for MORE DETAILS: http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
LADIES & GENTLE MEN.....................its DONE!

"Winner of the Hidden Agenda Remix competition"

-Posted in Music on November 4, 2009 by Little Vic

Congratulations to DJ CONNECT!!!

"Good job to everyone who competed, I will be posting another acapella soon for a 2nd remix competition… winner will get the track on my myspace & dj john johns myspace, on this blog, a twitter blast, & an interview on the blog…. stay tuned for details"!

KEEP CHECKING the BLOG for updates, not only that but for MORE OPPORTUNITIES...http://littlevic.wordpress.com/

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
just so that i follow through and not leave this thread without properly tying it up...i thought id just let you cats know that the WINNER of the HIDDEN AGENDA remix competition DJ CONNECT as promised got to have his portfolio blasted across LITTLE VIC's blog, a spot on the upcoming SUICIDE MISSION album and an INTERVIEW...one thing interesting about him though...you can read about it HERE:

"DJ Connect from south Sweden started his hiphop career at the turntables. After a while the beatmaking became interesting and soon he got his first Akai sampler. The inspiration came from the hiphop of the mid-nineties and other genres such as jazz, funk and soul music. Getting into crate digging was only a natural step for a DJ and a producer and that has led to a great dedication to art of sampling. Making diverse beats in the name of boom-bap is the key to Connect’s work in the hiphop scene as well as skillful techniques on the turntables.

DJ Connect is a member of the Swedish DJ/production crew Elite fleet which is working with artists from all around the world. The crew is about to release a full length album with some of the renowned names in the underground hiphop world.

Some MC´s who have dropped a verse on a DJ Connect beat: Creative Juices, Planet Asia, Rasco, UG (Cella Dwellas), The Outsidaz, Jeru the Damaja, Motion Man, Craig-G, Maylay Sparks aka Rahsheed, Jise (Arsonitsts), Cosmic (Looptroop) etc.

DJ Connect released the mixtape/album “Big Ape & DJ Connect – Explosive exclusives (Platform records 2008)” and the album “IDE & DJ Connect - Table of content (Creative juices music 2009)”

DJ Connect is currently finishing the long awaited album Ideology together with Ide of Creative juices crew".

READ DJ CONNECT's INTERVIEW HERE:

http://littlevic.wordpress.com/