Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AKA vs L-Tido

zee-money bagz

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Is taking a new leave....I am still surprised that ya lames is still talking about me. While ya keep talking we switched over to beemers, more fukking money, international retail deals were being closed. Keep up the yikkity yap, we gone keep getting these stax.

Z dash aka the fat kid.....(aka your girl still love my fat dick...lol) :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:42:16 AM by zee-money bagz »

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Moderators also dnt make sense.

Inkomazi, I mean Milk, some1...pls lock or delete this thread cz I dnt knw where's it going.

Tune in Hot 9@9 to get yo answers dammit!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
lol CHEF, why is u hating on this thread so much, let it be, its all hip hop after all.... ;D

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Lock this thread 4 what? nah man, not until we've heard that track, Dplanet no AKA aint a swagger rapper, not at all, but i do agree with you about the Jay-z part tho, and he does sound american, just coz he throws a lil afrikaans phrase here and there don'tmake it less american, i'm not really into this american bullshit i just wanna hear lyrical content, and @ bondizzo i will have to disagree with you, ppl are still listening to lyrics, well atleast i still am
9 tha Pedigree

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Prediction : AKA will take this one. Simply because I believe there is alot more known about The Glitz Gang (Morale, L Tido, Maggz, Pages) than there is about AKA. this means AKA has more material. Always an issue when a more well know MC is up against an underdog. One uses generic disses , one uses those and facts.

I don't really care who takes it though coz i believe both can spit (after I slept on AKA during Entity - only paid attention after do it and the Blak Lez "battle"). One thing I know is a lot more people who say ignorant ish about SA hip hop "swagga rappers" will show a bit of respect to some.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The whole of Joburg is on the American thing but I was only bringing it up in this instance because I find it extremely ironic that a rapper who uses every stylistic affectation of US hip hop would choose to attack another rapper for being 'too American'. Is it only me that finds this slightly surreal?

After watching AKA's interview on Facebook, someone said to me yesterday, "but he does have a slight South African accent". Until I played her one of AKA's tracks, then she changed her tune and admitted that there is no way you could ever tell this cat was from SA.

As long as no one gets killed, I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of banter. I don't think battles / 'beef' in SA have the power to end careers like they do in the US so no one will come out of this any worse off. It's really just publicity for both artists.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
The whole of Joburg is on the American thing but I was only bringing it up in this instance because I find it extremely ironic that a rapper who uses every stylistic affectation of US hip hop would choose to attack another rapper for being 'too American'. Is it only me that finds this slightly surreal?

After watching AKA's interview on Facebook, someone said to me yesterday, "but he does have a slight South African accent". Until I played her one of AKA's tracks, then she changed her tune and admitted that there is no way you could ever tell this cat was from SA.

As long as no one gets killed, I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of banter. I don't think battles / 'beef' in SA have the power to end careers like they do in the US so no one will come out of this any worse off. It's really just publicity for both artists.

wow...really? talk about a sweeping statement! and what is this American thing you speak of? Swagger? Accent? Lyrical content? Beats? Coz you just went and put a whole city (and probably all of it's surrounding areas since you used 'Joburg' so liberally) under one Umbrella. American. LMFAO. I've ignored your obsession with this whole american thing over the years but that statement right there...f***ing hilarious.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I just watched the vid and I think I like the kid (no Liberace).

He is arrogant as f***, but he seems to understand that we need something other than people just copying Americans and giving themselves gay names and telling people their the hottest shit since cow dung.

I have heard a few tracks from his entity days and I don't consider him a swagger rapper, cos even then he could spit.

All in all, I would like to hear their tracks.

Not hating here, but what does AKA do that doesn't sound like something straight out of the States? He sounds like a combination of Fabulous and Jay-Z. Maybe I haven't heard enough of his music but what I have heard sounds extremely generic. Definitely not 'South African' enough to claim that L-Tido is an American clone or whatever he said.

I was askin myself this question aswell D..
M Turn

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

wow...really? talk about a sweeping statement! and what is this American thing you speak of? Swagger? Accent? Lyrical content? Beats? Coz you just went and put a whole city (and probably all of it's surrounding areas since you used 'Joburg' so liberally) under one Umbrella. American. LMFAO. I've ignored your obsession with this whole american thing over the years but that statement right there...f***ing hilarious.

Yeah, it was a bit of a sweeping statement for dramatic effect. Doesn't effect what I said about AKA though. Let's stay focused on the topic!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Oh shit i heard the track, and all I can say is l-tido become back hard if he wants to show his face in public again daym, twas heavy daym daym
9 tha Pedigree

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Oh shit i heard the track, and all I can say is l-tido become back hard if he wants to show his face in public again daym, twas heavy daym daym

where did you hear it? do you remember any lines?

Someone told me that AKA called L-Tido 'Maggz's handbag' (which I have to admit, did make me smile)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Dude can someone just up the f***ing track already gotdam!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
That's what the f*** i'm saying Up the f***in track
Ey D planet the lines are hectic can't remember them exactly but he said sum shit like

you polishing bongani's dick
You say I sound like jay, but you the 1 that's in studio and you on some You Ready B( Bongz) ;D
Who the f*** still drops mixtapes at 28
 Ey i like l-tido alot, he better not dissapoint me, I wonder if anybody will still doubt Aka after this
9 tha Pedigree

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
heard the track on Mpho's show, but he kept on saying that its just a teaser of wats to come....

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
L-tido will be on Live tomorrow.
Somebody please up the track already, 7pgs and still no track is some bull$#!£!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.