AKA vs L-Tido

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
this kid "got a hundred guns and a hundred clips"!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
After raising to the occasion against Lez, I say he must keep running his mouth.

First time I heard Tido I also thought he is whack.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
After raising to the occasion against Lez, I say he must keep running his mouth.

i agree with this.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@MAD - 4 what I heard b4 Black Moss either dnt have time 4 dat or wil burst his nut and leave the other one paralized wit a punch! I wud do the same if a nigga takes me 4 §#it!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i think its all healthy as long as there's no blood on the streets.. i'd love to hear the conversation they had on Y!
Pages cooking up a diss track called D.O.A.K.A.. wanna har this one! AKA can spit so he's entitled to talking wateva he likes long as he can back it up! sum cats aint gon wanna rap, they gonna wanna fight and he needs to be prepared for that too!
i hope its only gonna be Tido on the DOAKA.. who u think gon take it if they go track for track?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
L-Tido is a Copy cat and a whack Version of YUNG BERG

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
i think its all healthy as long as there's no blood on the streets.. i'd love to hear the conversation they had on Y!
Pages cooking up a diss track called D.O.A.K.A.. wanna har this one! AKA can spit so he's entitled to talking wateva he likes long as he can back it up! sum cats aint gon wanna rap, they gonna wanna fight and he needs to be prepared for that too!
i hope its only gonna be Tido on the DOAKA.. who u think gon take it if they go track for track?

intersting... u think Tido can battle? i know he got his swag thing going on which he and his crew do well but i think AKA does deserve a bit of respeck (respect) on the battle side... i actually like his style..kid can ride a beat.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I think rappers nid 2 go to an army or something 2 get prepared 4 shit like this!

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

intersting... u think Tido can battle? i know he got his swag thing going on which he and his crew do well but i think AKA does deserve a bit of respeck (respect) on the battle side... i actually like his style..kid can ride a beat.

ay man... i jus want cats to get it on in the booth! most of us didn't reali respect AKA as a rapper until the battle track against Lez... what if Tido is illin? give him a chance too.. i aint sayin who betta than who coz i aint heard Tido battle or nothing.. but i hadn't AKA before the Lez battle neither. feel me?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
@MAD - 4 what I heard b4 Black Moss either dnt have time 4 dat or wil burst his nut and leave the other one paralized wit a punch! I wud do the same if a nigga takes me 4 §#it!

HAHAHA You don't like this, do you?
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
L-Tido is a Copy cat and a whack Version of YUNG BERG
:o :o WHOA! THAT'S TERRIBLE!!  :o :o

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I think L-tido is a coward, seems like he the one who wants to take it to the streets, heard their interviews with C-live last night, L-Tido doesnt even wanna do a diss track, saying AKA shud make one and he'll listen to it and only reply if he believes it deserves one ...but C-live aint having that, the two rappers hav to submit the tracks by next week wednesday....

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
Off the topic,but why where A.K.A and Lez beefing?there was even a track? I thot Lez was quick with it.....
heaven is mine.....

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Off the topic,but why where A.K.A and Lez beefing?there was even a track? I thot Lez was quick with it.....

It was a friendly challenge man...i see AkA on that Fiddy route  ;D
M Turn

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile

ay man... i jus want cats to get it on in the booth! most of us didn't reali respect AKA as a rapper until the battle track against Lez... what if Tido is illin? give him a chance too.. i aint sayin who betta than who coz i aint heard Tido battle or nothing.. but i hadn't AKA before the Lez battle neither. feel me?

true dat....but for real maybe AKA is takin this fiddy route so we can all start talkin bout him... in that case i aint saying shit no more mxm!