Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AKA vs L-Tido

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
hahahahahah it's amazing how little people know about Sa hip hop, ya'll never thought Aka was dope until the Lez thing, and I told ya'll that he was nice since the Entity days, have yall even heard the entity album? Hahahahaah and trust me there is way more to l-ktido than swag, I even think he is better than Maggz lyrically, and lyrically i'm referring to punchlines and shit, not the AG definition of lyricism
9 tha Pedigree

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Ppl shud just stop saying that Lez and A.K.A had beef, that wasn't beef, twas just a friendly challenge, it was caused by what A.K.A said in hype mag, that he is the best english rapper in SA, and seems like Glitz gang had a problem with that too, apparently they asked A.K.A  why didnt he atleast say that he is in the top 5, u shud hav had that interview, twas too funny how A.K.A layed it all out....but he made valid points though...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 02:00:54 PM by Soul Amazin' »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
hahahahahah it's amazing how little people know about Sa hip hop, ya'll never thought Aka was dope until the Lez thing, and I told ya'll that he was nice since the Entity days, have yall even heard the entity album? Hahahahaah and trust me there is way more to l-ktido than swag, I even think he is better than Maggz lyrically, and lyrically i'm referring to punchlines and shit, not the AG definition of lyricism

You just made me anticipate these two joints now! Hope Tido will record and bring it!
M Turn

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

this is a good point.

yes, we know little. that's why i'm behind this. how else are we supposed to know about these dudes? going to Pop Bottles or Club Inc or what have you? being Facebook friends?

who's fault is it really that they aren't exposing themselves as 'lyricists' and instead spending their time making advertisements for Armeretto?

call em out into the open!  :D

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i think its all healthy as long as there's no blood on the streets.. i'd love to hear the conversation they had on Y!
Pages cooking up a diss track called D.O.A.K.A.. wanna har this one! AKA can spit so he's entitled to talking wateva he likes long as he can back it up! sum cats aint gon wanna rap, they gonna wanna fight and he needs to be prepared for that too!
i hope its only gonna be Tido on the DOAKA.. who u think gon take it if they go track for track?

intersting... u think Tido can battle? i know he got his swag thing going on which he and his crew do well but i think AKA does deserve a bit of respeck (respect) on the battle side... i actually like his style..kid can ride a beat.

ay man... i jus want cats to get it on in the booth! most of us didn't reali respect AKA as a rapper until the battle track against Lez... what if Tido is illin? give him a chance too.. i aint sayin who betta than who coz i aint heard Tido battle or nothing.. but i hadn't AKA before the Lez battle neither. feel me?

true dat....but for real maybe AKA is takin this fiddy route so we can all start talkin bout him... in that case i aint saying shit no more mxm!

hahahaha!!!! i noticed the same thing when i heard about this a few days ago.. lmao at u not saying shit anymore!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

i just wasn't really feeling Entity my dude.. except for that short kid! that simple!

i agree wit u about Tido tho! he cud surprise a few people. but i'm wandering if he can pull it off on a battle track! lets wait and see.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I even think he is better than Maggz lyrically, and lyrically i'm referring to punchlines and shit, not the AG definition of lyricism

Somebody duck tape this mofo Maggz and AKA should not be mentioned in the same sentence. mxm
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I even think he is better than Maggz lyrically, and lyrically i'm referring to punchlines and shit, not the AG definition of lyricism

Somebody duck tape this mofo Maggz and AKA should not be mentioned in the same sentence. mxm

why? who's better?

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

why? who's better?

@koli, don't you think ppl are taking his pro-kidhypeman days into consideration, because back then he was the "who is he? can he rap? " dude, came with some of that vernac, but then pshhhhhhhhhh dude started cooking chedar,

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i think maggz is dope! don't get me wrong..

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
i think its all healthy as long as there's no blood on the streets.. i'd love to hear the conversation they had on Y!
Pages cooking up a diss track called D.O.A.K.A.. wanna har this one! AKA can spit so he's entitled to talking wateva he likes long as he can back it up! sum cats aint gon wanna rap, they gonna wanna fight and he needs to be prepared for that too!
i hope its only gonna be Tido on the DOAKA.. who u think gon take it if they go track for track?

intersting... u think Tido can battle? i know he got his swag thing going on which he and his crew do well but i think AKA does deserve a bit of respeck (respect) on the battle side... i actually like his style..kid can ride a beat.

ay man... i jus want cats to get it on in the booth! most of us didn't reali respect AKA as a rapper until the battle track against Lez... what if Tido is illin? give him a chance too.. i aint sayin who betta than who coz i aint heard Tido battle or nothing.. but i hadn't AKA before the Lez battle neither. feel me?

true dat....but for real maybe AKA is takin this fiddy route so we can all start talkin bout him... in that case i aint saying shit no more mxm!

hahahaha!!!! i noticed the same thing when i heard about this a few days ago.. lmao at u not saying shit anymore!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i agree with this!  I heard that interview, or shall i say i felt more like a victim listening to it coz it was just DUMB! AKA might have taken a cheap shot by criticising L-tido's track on facebook, but that remains his opinion and is entitle to it! what world must we live in now if a person cant say when they dont think something is good enough for their ears?  L-tido should have just shut up, he sounded like a fat kid took his candy! He should have just responded with a track qha siphume kubo bonke. I am not even familiar with the glitz gang and am happy with that ignorance and if AKA does not even have an album out he should shut up and put all his energy into getting his opinions into that!  hayi furtsek man sibesithethele ububhanxa! nxa

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I am not even familiar with the glitz gang and am happy with that ignorance

Be careful what you say. That fat kid who lives in the states might see your post and make a diss track about you.

They are very sensitive these fellas.

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
that Fat kid can knock himself out with malva pudding! i wouldn't be moved ;D ;D ;D ;D

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I am not even familiar with the glitz gang and am happy with that ignorance

Be careful what you say. That fat kid who lives in the states might see your post and make a diss track about you.

They are very sensitive these fellas.

Id rather he do that than post any more pictures of those busted latina broads he claims to be piping.

And i used the think all latino's were hot. I was so shattered!
Beating bitches since 1982.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
  hayi furtsek man sibesithethele ububhanxa! nxa

Absolute cla**ics. English sucks sometimes.