Africasgateway.com

@Made man

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Ayt gents, heard what ya'll said and shall do my self a service by taking it into serious consideration....

At Mad, Jonga bra I wasn't pissing on your dream with that law joke. All I meant was this: Law practitioners usually say that the law is an a** (this inter alia is because of how Justice too often seems to be a priviledge for those who can afford expensive lawyers or how rigid the Law is at times). Now all I meant was that the Law has many loop holes (which are "a** holes" if the law is an a**) and that in my opinion the best lawyers are the ones who know the law so much that they constantly exploiting these loopholes (forcing the legislature to be constantly making new laws). For instance, S.A's labour laws have been chastised by Free Market advocates as being too strict and hence anti-business but clever law firms have found loopholes in this supposedly strict labour law hence recently I saw an ad with a slogan "Want to get rid of that unwanted employee? Try us".

So I meant study to get to this level and I'll be your biggest client, the Mafioso needs such lawyers ;)

Anyway, bottom line is that no disrespect was intended wena fe2.

cool, we cool dude, wasnt rying to spark beef or something, just needed that clearance. its all good!!
Hood.