Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

J-One Vs The Kritik

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
Oh No! What is this!!?? I'm ON it MINUS THE LOL
Chosen

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Word god. Congrats to two dope producers for coming out with something. Hopefully it will be as dope as the beats i've heard thus far. Yo oints... hook a kid up.

WORD FAMLY, i got this offering in my arsenal, bumpin none stop right next to the cormega  ;)...lol, ima lace you up soon as we link!

WORD IS: PHIL THE KRITIK is working on the RE-RELEASE of the LOUD & OUT mixtape, how true is that PHILIP?

nodoubt! bro......as we speak im pulling in some producers and emcees to jump into it....

matter of face y'all are invited.....here are the details.

Loud and out is a mixtape combillation of producers,mcees and beatmakers from all over the world.The mixtape consists of tracks and instrumentals from various producers and artists. Its also away of exposing your material cause it will be distributed through the internet to different websites for free download....details of the artists/producers and contacts will be attached to a PDF file that will be within the mixtape.(more like the hipe mag bt free).....

Profiles and Drops from the artists and producers will also be requered when they send there materials through so as to add to the mixtape.

eg: Drops " Yo! watsup? this is......representing....and ur listing to the loud and out mixtape vol 1"

Pls note that you dont have to present the drops this way but i hope y'all get the idea.

For anymore info pls reply back.
--

RIOTMUSIC.INC ENTERTAINMENT
P.0 Box 16
MASERU 100

TEL:+26663200458

Prof. X (of The B.e.et Academy)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Downloaded the tape earlier today and...

The beatz are fresh, something not too common to me, in S.A. that is. This is speaking from an emcee's point of view. I would lace beatz like that.

From a listening point of view, I found it dope but a tad bit boring. The beatz are almost all on the same tip, the tape lacks versatility. A hell of a good beat joint, in my opinion, is Music By Cavelight by producer, Blockhead. And I am not in anyway comparing you to the dude but maybe, I'm giving you something to look at in terms of being a bit more versatile.

Other than that, I enjoyed the tape... Nice drop. X.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
i guess u got stuck on the same feel more than anything else... i don't take anythin from the beats, they dope!

i just want to hope that u more versatile like that maybe more material from ya'll be diff.....1
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I'm honestly struggling to understand what tip yall talking about. It's hard for me to a**ess coz I've heard the beats like a million times so I'm kinda too used to it.

Can someone please explain more in depth. Like, I want you to completely rip the whole beat apart, from the drums to the chops, everything. I'm actually kinda interested in this.

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Aight, listened to the tape again. I'm not going to break down everything down to last hihat but what I would say, is that the feel of the joints is on the same tip.

Think of it like this... Would you be able to go to someone such as Jay-Z, Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, Teargas, ProVerb, Zubz, Tumi or whoever, and be like "here's your album, when do we start recording?"

It's not as diverse as what beats on an artist's album should be... A good example is Find Forever by Common (Bearing in mind that Kanye did the bulk of them). If you were to listen to the album as a beat tape, I think, it'd still be as good. There's a whole range of beats there... Or, Tumi And The Volume's albums... Relapse (Eminem) - maybe... The Ecstatic (Mos Def)... 8 Diagrams (Wu-Tang)...

I don't know if you get my point now?

Either way, please do listen to Blockhead's Music By Cavelight...

I would give you a link but it seems the blog doesn't exist no more...

Hope I explained this sh!t well.

X.

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • The Academic

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Aight, listened to the tape again. I'm not going to break down everything down to last hihat but what I would say, is that the feel of the joints is on the same tip.

Think of it like this... Would you be able to go to someone such as Jay-Z, Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, Teargas, ProVerb, Zubz, Tumi or whoever, and be like "here's your album, when do we start recording?"

It's not as diverse as what beats on an artist's album should be... A good example is Find Forever by Common (Bearing in mind that Kanye did the bulk of them). If you were to listen to the album as a beat tape, I think, it'd still be as good. There's a whole range of beats there... Or, Tumi And The Volume's albums... Relapse (Eminem) - maybe... The Ecstatic (Mos Def)... 8 Diagrams (Wu-Tang)...

I don't know if you get my point now?

Either way, please do listen to Blockhead's Music By Cavelight...

I would give you a link but it seems the blog doesn't exist no more...

Hope I explained this sh!t well.

X.

nuff sed....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....