Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

f*** T-Pain anyway!!!

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
T-Pain’s performance at South Africa’s annual Macufe African Cultural Festival has been lambasted by local artists for the star’s alleged elitist and disrespectful behavior.

Several artists have reported that they were kicked out of the backstage changing area because T-Pain refused to share space with them.

Others stated they were hara**ed simply for attempting to watch the American star’s set from the vicinity of the stage.

Artist Thembi Seete verified that she had a confrontation with security guards, and feels that the U.S. artists look down on their peers from other countries.

“I want to thank Macufe organizers for allowing me to perform there, but what happened to me was unacceptable,” she explained to the Sunday World. “I wasn’t allowed to stand next to the stage when T-Pain was performing. It is sad that these U.S. artists think they are all that and [can] treat local artists the way they treated us.”

Seete’s manager Kgomo Modise said these issues are nothing new, and happen every time an international star makes their way to the country.

“My artist was seated next to the stage waiting to perform when local security guards came and ordered us to leave the vicinity,” Modise explained to Sunday World. “We asked him why because we had ‘all access’ cards and artists tags but he insisted we leave the place. It was only when we threatened to expose them in the media that they left us alone. It is bad that local artists are treated like this every time an international artist is here.”

Festival organizer Joe Chakela vehemently denied the accusations, but conceded there was a policy in place to make sure no artists remained on stage after a performance.

“People must not come with their own stories. Nobody was manhandled or chased away from the stage,” he stated. “The policy was that artists who had finished performing must not go on stage or near it to watch T-Pain perform.”

T-Pain is working on a new album, tentatively titled Revolver.

Source: rapgodfathers.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so chief, whats ur point?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
so chief, whats ur point?

tl tl tl tl tl tl
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Even media wasn't allowed near the backstage area when he came on, but we were for everyone else's performances, including the O'Jays.

Dude lip synched through his entire bullshit set and then got off stage and drove straight to the airport where a plane was waiting to fly him back to Jo'burg, because he didn't wanna spend the night in a "small town".

He also didn't show for his sound check before the show and arrived a few minutes before, cos he stayed in Jo'burg till the last minute and had to be flown in by chartered plane.

One would think he is actually a talented artist the way he acts.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it's hardly news. local support acts are rarely allowed anywhere near the headliner.

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
Even media wasn't allowed near the backstage area when he came on, but we were for everyone else's performances, including the O'Jays.

Dude lip synched through his entire bullshit set and then got off stage and drove straight to the airport where a plane was waiting to fly him back to Jo'burg, because he didn't wanna spend the night in a "small town".

He also didn't show for his sound check before the show and arrived a few minutes before, cos he stayed in Jo'burg till the last minute and had to be flown in by chartered plane.

One would think he is actually a talented artist the way he acts.

LMAO!!! Exactly my point

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
D, they were'nt just not allowed near him, they had to vacate the backstage area completely. They couldn't even chill in the VIP tent when he was there.

Anyway, check Oprah taking a ten minute leak

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
D, they were'nt just not allowed near him, they had to vacate the backstage area completely. They couldn't even chill in the VIP tent when he was there.

These guys are worth over $10 million + have International fame, of course they will feel physically threatened being around ppl who aren't on their level. I don't think its fair but money talks.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 06:34:12 PM by Bondizzo »

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

These guys are worth over $10 million + have International fame, of course they will feel physically threatened being around ppl who aren't on their level. I don't think its fair but money talks.

yo this boy lie like a dead animal, man what you saying?  wasn't security there? if he really need that kind of protection, 
NEGRO PLS,

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What did he think they were gonna do? Rape him? Ask to play with his f***ed up dreads?

What?

I think he was just being a bitch.

Check Robocop stealing these people's fridge:

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

yo this boy lie like a dead animal, man what you saying?  wasn't security there? if he really need that kind of protection, 
NEGRO PLS,

lol, imaging him walking in the streets, ppl will try him just cause he's t pain, when you rich + famous your life is in higher danger, I think you understand this right?

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
it's hardly news. local support acts are rarely allowed anywhere near the headliner.

Yeah. The same thing happens every year, and the local artists cry every year about the same shit.

Shit ain't gon change, these international artist put that shit in their contracts that backstage should be cleared for them and other rediculous demands, it's all in black and white.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
a friend of mine was there at the macufe, he also came back bearing a lot of hate for t-pain [i aint writting this niggers name on a capital letter] accusing dude of being a being snobbish and ignorance. i was worried i couldnt go and watch this fool perform, in fact i only wanted to be there so that i can score myself beautiful Bloem women f*** t-pain but now i thank god i was i couldnt because of being broke.

Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
lol, imaging him walking in the streets, ppl will try him just cause he's t pain, when you rich + famous your life is in higher danger, I think you understand this right?

He wasn't walking the streets you f***ing idiot. He was backstage at a concert in the VIP tent with Thembi Seete, Fistaz Mixwell, DJ Lebo, Presss, Chomee & Arthur and the like. Do you think they would just try to jump him cos he is T-Pain?

Chomee can be a little scary sometimes though. I understand.

And f*** him for not wanting to spend any more time in Bloem that to "perform" his shitty little songs, but he is willing to take Bloem people's money.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

He wasn't walking the streets you f***ing idiot. He was backstage at a concert in the VIP tent with Thembi Seete, Fistaz Mixwell, DJ Lebo, Presss, Chomee & Arthur and the like. Do you think they would just try to jump him cos he is T-Pain?

Chomee can be a little scary sometimes though. I understand.

And f*** him for not wanting to spend any more time in Bloem that to "perform" his shitty little songs, but he is willing to take Bloem people's money.

am i the only one who noticed that this bondizzo guy doesnt make sense at all, or like half of his posts are senseless/ im still trying to figure out how did the crackboys made this sucker CEO!

SMH...

smh
Hood.