Africasgateway.com

PITSO RAMAKHULA - Ntsoana Tsatsi

oints · 18 · 12397

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GENESIS: "in the Basotho Genesis story, humans emerged from a cave deep within the earth. This cave is a**occiated with the womb. the pa**age leading to the outside world is like the birth canal. at the place where humans reached the surface was a muddy bed of reeds. Humans had to emerge through the mud and reeds to reach daylight and begin life on earth. this place is called "NTSOANA TSATSI", which means "where the sun rises" or "where the light comes from"...

PITSO RAMAKHULA is an expressionist...having crafted his skills initialy as an emcee he took a liking to understanding more about the powers of creative writing, ergo his (rightly concluded) affinity for poetry and title of poet. PITSO RAMAKHULA, being one half of the group OTHER INTELLIGENCES (O.I.N.T.S) with fellow musician and long time brother in the "cause" SAN-HEDRIN has been involved in music and music creation for over a decade now.

having performed at such prestigious events as the MORIJA ARTS and CULTURAL FESTIVAL (Macufe) in LESOTHO where he is from and countless other live music events, he has built strong ties with the live music world and with that all the more grew his love for JAZZ music.

"Ntsoana Tsatsi" is the end result of years of musical honing, of connections and friendships borne out of a strong appreciation for the wonders of MUSIC (sound and power)...it sees PITSO RAMAKHULA collaborating with Acclaimed JAZZ BAND "QILOANE" who have played for and alongside HEAVY HITTERS in the Afro JAZZ game such as BUDHAZA Mapefane to truely bless those with open ears... it is an album that celebrates "THE NOW" as PITSO likes to call it, it speaks on life, with a wide array of subject matter that sees him branching into more circles of discussion than the typical so called concious speaker...

NTSOANA TSATSI is set to drop on the international community VERY SOON under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT...

N.B already its burning up radio charts in the Kingdom of LESOTHO  :D!

here i present the OFFICIAL PROMO album COVER (front & back)  :)

front:

back:

promo cover:

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  ;)

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Haai khele ke hopola hae koana Leribe joanong.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Haai khele ke hopola hae koana Leribe joanong.

ngoanaka ka lena hee letlapa re e lebisa hona teng, ha Ma Mosa le Molapo...habo LINARE!...

butle pele, ere ke ofe eona 'nete ka mokhoa setsoant'so monna oa eso, ke o bonts'e moshemane eona PITSO le e mong ra 'mino eo ba mo bitsang MARANATHA!

PITSO RAMAKHULA building with MARANATHA of JAZZ BAND "QILOANE" (Maranatha on the guitar!)  ;)

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
MORIJA ARTS and CULTURAL FESTIVAL (Macufe) in LESOTHO

ruri ke soabile..
o a joang uena a nahang ho re macufe le morija arts festival ke ntho e lengoe?  ::)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:48:28 PM by afterbirth »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I kept my eyes peeled with tooth peeks until 1am. Next thing I C is this wit no sampler?
:-)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
MORIJA ARTS and CULTURAL FESTIVAL (Macufe) in LESOTHO

ruri ke soabile..
o a joang uena a nahang ho re macufe le morija arts festival ke ntho e lengoe?  ::)

ee monna oa eso, ke hobane hona le MACUFE Bloemfonteng, le MACUFE Lesotho, 'na ke tseba ona ale ma beli....ke taba ea ho khutsufatsa feela...empa haebe o tsoa Lesotho, o utloisisa hantle hore na ke bua ka eng, ke jena ke bileng ke ngotseng ano a Morija ka BOTLALO e seng feela MACUFE ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I kept my eyes peeled with tooth peeks until 1am. Next thing I C is this wit no sampler?
:-)

Lol, ma bad famly, the sampler drops some time next week, thats a given. still liaising with my team back home in LESOTHO and wanted to get the cover out first cos the pressure from the HEADS over there is mounting to get the album properly packaged and tossed in stores.....NEXT WEEK fam  ;)

Goodlooks.....dont close em yo....

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!

having learnt from our previous offerings, we have made haste and already started to liase with our international connects on the distribution front. sent them the PITSO RAMAKHULA - Ntsoana Tsatsi PROMO package, they loving it...already got confirmation from Mike In Greece that hes going to toss it on BEATBOXRADIO.BLOGSPOT.com as soon as it lands...with that we also spoke to my man Yuki in Japan and he was more than willing to toss it on the SUPER BLOG:  http://musicalschizophrenia.blogspot.com/  soon as it lands :D

peace and NUFF RESPECT on the love they showing!

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN:

the PITSO RAMAKHULA - Ntsoana Tsatsi (ALBUM PROMO) will be ready some time next week & will drop under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT.....

ONE    ;) 8)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
....album promo where u @?....we are still waiting.... ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
....album promo where u @?....we are still waiting.... ;D

;D pardon me god...the promo has been pushed back a while...PITSO is in the lab and recently fell in love with the work of this ba** player he found and is considering adding a coupla more joints to the album...as this is his DEBUT album, he is hell bent of making sure it comes out just right...lol, crazy though cos im thinking hes gon end up recording some 50 odd songs and select only 10...i will continue to keep youl posted...

thank you for the INQUIRY, please, continue to keep your eyes open and check for the god, hes cooking up GOURMET...trust me, well worth the wait!  ;)

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Wow...anticipating! Ehe Pitso, monna oa etse tjena, ha re utloe hee na u ntso sokang kamono!
is a royal thing..

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Wow...anticipating! Ehe Pitso, monna oa etse tjena, ha re utloe hee na u ntso sokang kamono!

MASUTSA feela oa lapeng, re pheha masutsa feela...lol...KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN famly...re sentse re tlo t'sola  :D  ;)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
This looks interesting,bt the way u cats are going on,I get the sense that Basotho would enjoy this more.hope i'm wrong.
Real Recognise Real

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Hela! Oints kene kere feela mosebetsi o motle mokgbisong wa letlapa lena la lona. ke mang ya ikarabelang ho tsa bonono ho lona moo, re tla tlameha ho teana  ka tshitwe ena e tlang e bang o tla lapeng
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
For us who dont know is PITSO RAMAKHULA part of "SNOW GOONS"? Strange name INDEED.  SNOW GOONS IN THE DRAKENSBERG MOUNTAIN RIDIN DUURTYY WITH THEIR HORSEPOWER ;D ;D ;D