Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Beans vs Jigga

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Clearly none of you peeped the radio interview.

From my understanding this stems from two things.

1) Jay was asked in court by a judge that if Beans was released for a tour, which Jay was a part of, would he look after him and be responsible for him ? Jay said NO. Beans was then sent back to the bing. Sheisty. That's your man homes. Do whatever u can do to keep him outta jail.

2) After coming out the pen, Beans went to some BP3 show to see Jay, and Jay told security not to let him in.

The money is part of it, but i think it's more about loyalty. Cats been loyal to Jay from day one. Dudes went to war for him through the different beefs with D-Block, Nas and all that shit.

Like i said to Pewee, seems like Jay is your friend when he needs u, but when u need him, he abandons you.
Like really, who does Jay have left  ?  GURU ? LOL !!! All his former a**ociates have parted with him, and have stated clearly that dude has no loyalty whatsoever. Money over Homies. MOH. That should be his next album title.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:14:57 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

1) Jay was asked in court by a judge that if Beans was released for a tour, which Jay was a part of, would he look after him and be responsible for him ? Jay said NO. Beans was then sent back to the bing. Sheisty. That's your man homes. Do whatever u can do to keep him outta jail.

2) After coming out the pen, Beans went to some BP3 show to see Jay, and Jay told security not to let him in.

The money is part of it, but i think it's more about loyalty. Cats been loyal to Jay from day one. Dudes went to war for him through the different beefs with D-Block, Nas and all that shit.

Like i said to Pewee, seems like Jay is your friend when he needs u, but when u need him, he abandons you.
Like really, who does Jay have left  ?  GURU ? LOL !!! All his former a**ociates have parted with him, and have stated clearly that dude has no loyalty whatsoever. Money over Homies. MOH. That should be his next album title.

Okay, if this is what its about, I totally overstand why people hate Joe Camel.

f***, that is some really low bullshit.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

1. Jaz-O - who put him on
2. D-Haven (jay-z's street mentor and original dopeman) who he fired shots at on american gangster
3. Dame
4. Biggs
5. beanie
6. Joe Buddne
7. DMX
8. The whole of Dipset (who i never understood why they had beef because they were a hot crew at the time in NY)
9. DMX his man from back in the day
10.Fiddy (who as u have heard was blocked from signing both Free and Beanie)
11. Uncle L - well this doesnt count Lol..just running out of numbers..
12. Peedi Crack
13. Omillio Sparks
14 Mobb deep
15. NAs at one stage...

Dont forget Method man & LL and the rest of Def Jam artists ;D They were mad as hell with their album sales when Jigga was the presidentl!!!

Remember DMX and Camron(Wet wipes music video) slamming him for wearing flip flops!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's DMX to VIBE magazine on whether or not Jay Z's a metrosexual because he has a flip-flop fetish: Real men don't wear sandals. The flip-flops - he's just not the same. It's Beyonce. He's a sucker for love. Thugs don't do flip-flops. Yo, no matter how much vacation I'm on - we been to St. Thomas, Bahamas, all the little islands - I don't wear no flip-flops. I'm never that comfortable, not even in my own house.

That's nice.like remembering a time when you and The Jigga Man used to be cool. And speaking of whatever happened to that.

Here's some jewelry being dropped by EbenGregory on DMX going sideways at his dog Jay Z: The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. If that doesn't help, take a job at the music label he works for and make him call you President
http://www.blastro.com/news/dmx-calls-out-jay-z.html/

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

this part was cold though. especially since beans was loyal to him,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, being comfortable and wearing something which allows you to be comfortable is gay?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
So, being comfortable and wearing something which allows you to be comfortable is gay?

No one pays attention to x,hes a Crackhead!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
just to deviate slightly but is it me or

DID ETHER MAKE JIGGA AFRAID OF BATTLES, I mean before Ether Jay had confidence in all his music and made Takeover throwing shots at Nas and Mobb Deep, but every since Ether came out and crushed his soul, that confidence and authority he had on takeover has been kinda lacking in parts. Hes had several people come at him. 50 Cent (many different times), The Game, Beanie Sigel, Camron, Jaz O and more diss him over the years on many different times but it seems like jay wont do shit to diss them.
Its like he only disses people who he knows (or thinks) he has the upper hand on anyone can get a lame like jim jones. He did that when Nas was takin time out to be with his dying moms. Then Nas came with Ether and scarred jay for life. Ever since Ether jay has been scared, cam almost got him on You Gotta Love It, and now 50 and Beans are taunting him on the daily now am I reaching or do you cosign

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
i think u right...maybe jay-z doesnt want anymore dents to his legacy...because to be honest ether brought propelled esco into godly status! and the general consensus is that nas won...its just that people have been a bit pc bout it...maybe he doesnt want anymore chinks in his armour..was surprised he never answered back at game...coz that was disprespectful

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
If Jay replied to every lil diss he'd be a fool. Most of these so called beefs are just taunts, dudes yanking his chain to get attention around their album releases. Dude is all grown now and he has a legacy to worry about, he must choose his battle carefully.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I get that he dont need to respond to cam or jim jones or the game... but he definitly do gota do sumthin about beanie otherwise jay is takin a L , but if I was jay i would go at anyone who mentioned me in a disrespectful way... because I know I'm better then them skill wise so why not?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
i think Deac is both right and wrong! he replied to Ether - see "Super Ugly"

after the Nas battle i wouldn't fathom him battling anyone coz frankly, why??? him and Nas are regarded as the two current heavyweights of rap, in part due to that battle. now why would he entertain half the ctas tryina get at him. like, i wouldn't imagine Pac and Big to really battle anyone after that battle had they lived to see the end of it. its like demotion!

but he may feel like he'd like to battle say a Game, but then of course thats risky, not because he doesn't think he could kill Game, but also because that'd be like opening a can of worms.. then he got all sorts of younguns tryina get at him. that way he loses the aura of being number 1 if he entertains just about anyone after Nas.

for instance, i know some kids around the block that are 5-6 years my juniors.. some of these kids could very likely f*** me up in a fist fight but they wouldn't dare try that coz they see me as iGrootman. now if i ended up in an altercation with one of them and we actually fought(not beat him up), i'd be breeding an unhealthy environment coz they won't respect me anymore. can't be fighting with kids..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 11:59:24 AM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i think Deac is both right and wrong! he replied to Ether - see "Super Ugly"

after the Nas battle i wouldn't fathom him battling anyone coz frankly, why??? him and Nas are regarded as the two current heavyweights of rap, in part due to that battle. now why would he entertain half the ctas tryina get at him. like, i wouldn't imagine Pac and Big to really battle anyone after that battle had they lived to see the end of it. its like demotion!

but he may feel like he'd like to battle say a Game, but then of course thats risky, not because he doesn't think he could kill Game, but also because that'd be like opening a can of worms.. then he got all sorts of younguns tryina get at him. that way he loses the aura of being number 1 if he entertains just about anyone after Nas.

for instance, i know some kids around the block that are 5-6 years my juniors.. some of these kids could very likely f*** me up in a fist fight but they wouldn't dare try that coz they see me as iGrootman. now if i ended up in an altercation with one of them and we actually fought(not beat him up), i'd be breeding an unhealthy environment coz they won't respect me anymore. can't be fighting with kids..

correction there fam super ugly came out earlier and is what backed nas into a corner making him to come out with ether

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
my bad Deac... but what do u think about what i'm saying?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
my bad Deac... but what do u think about what i'm saying?

It makes sense Koli but Beans yiGrootman  :D :D so Jay should fight back or be called a punk  :D :D :D
M Turn

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
It makes sense Koli but Beans yiGrootman  :D :D so Jay should fight back or be called a punk  :D :D :D

yep indeed