Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AA's email from the shoutbox

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
(the following is a letter from a Nigerian paper that was circulated around AA's workplace. he linked it in the shoutbox)

i think this is interesting enough to end up in the 'latest posts' - so far we have a confused soliloquy by mad, a guy who's broken up with his girlfriend, ugly cars, and a discussion centered on Rhianna's labia (AG, you really want me to stop coming here, don't you?)
hahahahahahahahaha

lets try look at it from his view panic if ur people are f***ing u around and messing shit up, and then u visit another country and everything looks gravy its only normal to wish for what u dont know. surely?

this cat went to Harvard. he travels with emissaries and has affiliations with various boards in Nigerian government and  business. this isn't about the poor. he's PART of those leaders f***ing things up. he just wishes he had more - not that poverty in Nigeria was abolished. that's my thinking.

i think what he wrote is callous, extremely disrespectful, selfish, and thoughtless.

there is hardly any difference between Nigeria's poor and South Africa's when it comes down to it. he is only comparing the lives of those in South Africa who hold positions similar to him in society - and wanting that for himself.
I co-sign this to the fullest! Why do white people always want you as a black person to jump in a wagon of dissing and discriminating against another black person? On some "blacks are dragging this country to the slums, right Busi? you do see that white people are being discriminated against, by the black leaders? reverse racism I tell ya"
What kills me even more is the mofos that actually engage them ai ai
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.