Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Thats Wasup!!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1225006/Saudi-Arabian-paedophile-beheaded-crucified-string-sex-attacks-including-left-toddler-die-desert.html

A man in Saudi Arabia is to be beheaded and crucified after he raped five children and left one of them, a three-year-old boy, to die in the desert.

An appeal court in the capital Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June by judges in the northwestern oasis city of Hail where the convicted 22-year-old man carried out his crimes.

The rapist - who was not named - was arrested several weeks ago as he tried to seize another boy after offering him a ride home from school.

The seven-year-old - who escaped unharmed - helped identify the culprit.

The man’s victims were aged between three and seven. He was said to have lured them into his car as they left school at midday and then drove them to remote desert locations to rape them.

An investigation was launched after a 25-year-old father reported that his three-year-old son was missing and that he suspected the kidnapper to be a male driver of a white four-wheel drive vehicle.

The infant was later found under a scorching sun in the desert where he had died of thirst.

A panel of three judges in Hail sentenced the rapist to death for “abhorrent” crimes which they said had terrorised the community.

Crucifixion in the conservative desert Kingdom means tying the convict’s body to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after he is decapitated by a professional swordsman.

Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

In extreme cases, the convict is executed and his body crucified in public.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Interesting you should post this...received this yesterday
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/21/iraq-militias-glue/

Iraqi militias gluing anuses of gay men and inducing diarrhea to cause death.
By Think Progress on Apr 21st, 2009 at 11:55 am

Iraqi militias gluing anuses of gay men and inducing diarrhea to cause death.
Relying on an International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission translation of a recent Al Arabiya story, the blog Towleroad reports that Iraqi militias have been engaging in some particularly brutal tactics toward gay men in Iraq:

“A prominent Iraqi human rights activist says that Iraqi militia have deployed a painful form of torture against homosexuals by closing their anuses using ‘Iranian gum.’ …Yina Mohammad told Alarabiya.net that, ‘Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus.’ According to her, the new substance ‘is known as the American hum, which is an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of homosexuals, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death. Videos of this form of torture are being distributed on mobile cellphones in Iraq.’”

The Iraqi defense ministry reported earlier this month that six gay men were shot dead in a Shia-controlled part of Baghadad. “Two of the bodies, found on Thursday, had pieces of paper attached on which was written the word ‘Pervert.’” According to the source in the Al Arabiya article, “for the past 3 weeks a crackdown on homosexuals has been going on based on a religious decree that demands their death; dozens have been targeted.” The persecution “is not confined to the Shiite clerics,” the source said. “Some Sunni leaders have also declared the death penalty for sodomy on satellite channels.”
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
As horrible as it is, you have to be able to see the humour in this.

f***ing awesome! :)

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
As horrible as it is, you have to be able to see the humour in this.

f***ing awesome! :)

why is that awesome?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
There is always drama with everything a**ociated with the muslim religion
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
There is always drama with everything a**ociated with the muslim religion
there is so much drama maybe because islam is misunderstood?

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yes!! We should glue their bums and feed them laxatives! That'll show 'em!
I pray for an Islam driven South Africa.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I just watched a video of a kid chopping off a suspected spy's head with a knife. It wasn't pretty.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I just watched a video of a kid chopping off a suspected spy's head with a knife. It wasn't pretty.

I guess he wont be spying on anybody for a very long time now. That'll show him!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I guess he wont be spying on anybody for a very long time now. That'll show him!

Unless he was actually innocent and the spy is still at large of course.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I have an awesome vid of a rapist getting his dick chopped off in the middle of a square, with the entire community watching and his victim also there.

Will check if I can up it. I totally agree with that. Some people don't behave like humans, so human rights don't apply to them.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

I have an awesome vid of a rapist getting his dick chopped off in the middle of a square, with the entire community watching and his victim also there.

Will check if I can up it. I totally agree with that. Some people don't behave like humans, so human rights don't apply to them.

The problem is making sure that you've got the right person.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The problem is making sure that you've got the right person.

You cant make a mistake with a gay person though. So i think the plan to glue their bums is fool proof.