Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

10 Easy Ways to Break Up With Your Girlfriend

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
1. Be Annoying:

And by annoying, we mean so annoying that she'll actually break up with YOU, saving you the awkwardness of having to be 'the bad guy.' I suggest the following plan. First, refrain from showering. Then forget her birthday, Valentine's Day, and Christmas. FInally, adopt and constantly repeat an annoying catchphrase such as "It's go time" or "Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride." When you pick her up for a date - drop the catchphrase. When she calls you - drop the catchphrase. Waiting in line for movie tickets - drop the catchphrase. If you say your catchphrase enough times, she'll dump you for sure. And when you are the dumpee instead if the dumper, you may even get a sympathy date or two.

2. Text Message:

Text messages are all the rage. It has all the convenience of using a phone without any of the lame 'talking to people' part. And to make things even more convenient, people use clever shortcuts like lol, wwjd, and rofl. Send her one that says iabuwy. When she asks what that stands for, spell it out - I Am Breaking Up With You. If you add one of those  smiley faces, it may lessen the blow. But don't write 'lol' because that's just cold. The main advantage to this method is, she's nowhere near you when it happens, so physical violence is not an option.

3. Move:

Pack up your stuff and move away ... far far away. She won't be able to find you, and eventually she'll figure out that you are no longer dating.

4. Dead Flowers:

When you are courting someone, you send them pretty roses. Why not do the opposite to break up? Send her some dead flowers with a note that reads "these flowers are dead, like our relationship."

5. Soft Landing:

Gently end it by suggesting she date your friend. This could kill two birds with one stone. You'll be free, and you may just help your buddy get a date.

6. Go to Prison:

Being behind bars makes you unavailable to date. Actually, it pretty much makes you unavailable for anything. But on the positive side, you'll finally be free from going to chick flicks, carrying her purse when you go out, and all the other stuff you hate doing with her. Odds are, when you complete your term in the big house, you'll be a free man. She may try to stick it out and wait for you to get out. But I've seen enough TV shows to know that eventually, she'll get tired of reading your letters that say "Today I sat in my cell and tried to avoid being molested by my cellmate ... again." Before she moves on, you may still enjoy some conjugal visits. Talk about a win-win!

7. Start Dating Her Friend:

This will NOT make you the good guy. In fact, you'll probably be labelled a jerk and ruin their friendship in the process. But what better way is there to signal that things are over and move on to your next relationship at the same time?

Make A Mixtape: Ahhh, the mixtape - the collection of songs you carefully selected just for her. It's romantic. It's effective. It's a cheap gift when you can't think of anything to buy her. Why not use the power of the mixtape to aid you in this time of need? Only this mixtape will be full of songs that let her know you don't want to date anymore. Here are some songs to include: (1) Michael Bolton, "I Said I Loved You, But I Lied" (2) Boyz II Men, "End of the Road" (3) Air Supply, "All Out Of Love" (4) Eamon, "I don't Want You Back" (5) Aly & AJ, "Potential Breakup Song" (6) Everly Brothers, "Bye Bye Love" (7) Beyonce, "Irreplaceable" (8) Scandal, "Goodbye to You" and (9) Nelson, "After the Rain" (Because Nelson is cool).

Join a Cult: Join a cult with her, only you'll be faking. Wait until she's converted and totally into the cult, then go home.

Draw a Picture: Give her a comic of you breaking up with her. When she asks what it is, tell her you are like Isaac Mendez on Heroes. If she's seen season one of Heroes, she'll know that he can paint the future. If she hasn't seen it, either tell her that Isaac Mendez could paint the future (until Sylar killed him) or just buy her season one from Amazon so she can figure it out herself.
Beating bitches since 1982.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
or just tell her "its over" ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
or just tell her "its over"

Thats no fun.

but u said 10 "easy" ways, not 10 "fun" ways  :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
or just tell her "its over" ???

simple and plain
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
6. Go to Prison:

Being behind bars makes you unavailable to date. Actually, it pretty much makes you unavailable for anything. But on the positive side, you'll finally be free from going to chick flicks, carrying her purse when you go out, and all the other stuff you hate doing with her. Odds are, when you complete your term in the big house, you'll be a free man. She may try to stick it out and wait for you to get out. But I've seen enough TV shows to know that eventually, she'll get tired of reading your letters that say "Today I sat in my cell and tried to avoid being molested by my cellmate ... again." Before she moves on, you may still enjoy some conjugal visits. Talk about a win-win!
to do what? get a new boyfriend :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 12:20:11 PM by Swordsman »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Using sms,phone,internet/email to break up with a Chick that is straight up Bitcha**ness!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Using sms,phone,internet/email to break up with a Chick that is straight up Bitcha**ness!!!

cosign, infact i think any dude who does any of those ideas is a selfish no-ball having coward. the fact that you run away from what is true i.e telling it to her face that its over, means that you not man enough to disclose your inner feelings and that you dont have the guts to express your emotions.

whats difficult about asking your chick to meet and spilling the news? honestly i think dudes watcxh too much soapies nowadays, you got niggers copping what these soapie spoilt brats do when they dump chicks. this is exactly what them hollywood soapie ninjas do when they break up with chicks.

you cats are not realistic and you depend on technology to settle and solve your personal problems, this simply means without other technological materials like phones some of you cats are not man enough to tell a chick its over, straight up.

chicks dont do this lame stuff, shit when a chick is fed up with you she gon tell it to your straight lame face that NIGGER ITS OVER, IM DONE WITH YOU GO GET A GRILFRIEND COZ NOW YOU SINGLE,  point blank period!
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Draw a Picture: Give her a comic of you breaking up with her. When she asks what it is, tell her you are like Isaac Mendez on Heroes. If she's seen season one of Heroes, she'll know that he can paint the future. If she hasn't seen it, either tell her that Isaac Mendez could paint the future (until Sylar killed him) or just buy her season one from Amazon so she can figure it out herself.
ROFLMAO Cla**ic!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site
just tell a broad you tired of doing her and she'll be fine trust me i know about stuff like this

works all the time!
i stay winning