TearGas - Go away

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
What do u cats think of this song? im not sure if this has been brought up before... firstly i can just briefly understand what they saying so im not one to judge on the lyrics... but the hook is fresh the flows sound dope to me  - the beat is BANANAZ - MIZI KILLED THIS ONE YO... and the video is something worth watchin man... its simple but cla**y and its off the chains...

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
What do u cats think of this song? im not sure if this has been brought up before... firstly i can just briefly understand what they saying so im not one to judge on the lyrics... but the hook is fresh the flows sound dope to me  - the beat is BANANAZ - MIZI KILLED THIS ONE YO... and the video is something worth watchin man... its simple but cla**y and its off the chains...

I like this track too and the video is dope, done by Gorilla films. I hear the album is bananas too. These guys keep bringing heat and they stay on the humble.

I heard their radio interview on saturday talking about how Mizi wanted to be on their previous albums but they couldn't take his beats at the time coz the beats did not match the sound they were going for... until this current album and boom, this banger came out the kitchen!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:21:34 PM by Mega »
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
that beat is nastyyy [pusha t] yaarghh [/pusha t]
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
I f***s with this tune...simple, catchy AND NICEEEE! Love it
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
This is the first Teargas track I like. Very catchy hook (but in a good way).

Is it the same Gorilla Films that shot Pro's video (Nthini Go Pro)? A lot of similarities - shot iKasi, black and white, dude buying food from spaza, kids etc... still, it's nice.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
This is the first Teargas track I like. Very catchy hook (but in a good way).

Is it the same Gorilla Films that shot Pro's video (Nthini Go Pro)? A lot of similarities - shot iKasi, black and white, dude buying food from spaza, kids etc... still, it's nice.

Yeah, that's them. I realized after peeping this link that they are behind some of the videos I admired but never knew how did them. Like "Entity - Touch & Go"

http://www.gorillafilms.co.za/Gorilla_Films/Videos.html
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
lol @ ngingena emcimbini with 8 hoes. hehehe.

dudes always got hot beats and hot tracks in general, but lyrically, eish man. they need some ghostwriters in their kamp.

beat is  :o.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:06:56 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site

mizi who? the hype dude? GTFOH!!!
i stay winning

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Beat is legit. Mizi BEEN making bangers (see: Music From My Good Eye & Winter Break mixtape).
Video looks like an ad for sungla**es?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
thats coz they Insert "ngena emcimbini with 8 hoes".  :D

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
lol @ ngingena emcimbini with 8 hoes. hehehe.

dudes always got hot beats and hot tracks in general, but lyrically, eish man. they need some ghostwriters in their kamp.

beat is  :o.

i know what you mean on their beats vs lyrics For some reason, I like their igno lyrics. they dont try to be serious writers. Simple kasi tales, hustling and flossing. KO is actually nice.

Yeah. The beat is a banger!

I view teargas std as "Mpumalanga raised me, my mama made and u Mzantsi pays me" Simple. but it works for them.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I'm a fan. These dudes are consistent.
"My Zulu accent is kept straight when I'm on....the micro-phone"
It says a lot when the hater in me can only think of one little wack scene in their whole catalogue of videos.

Respect to them.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
that beat is nastyyy [pusha t] yaarghh [/pusha t]

i've always wanted to know how to spell that.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
from one hater to another, i truly cant find anything to hate about, i have really tried, even the simple lyrics don't induce and hating.

i dig these dudes, matter of fact ima buy the album today. if its out. they are doing it and doing it well, i hope they are caking of it too
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
dope song but their publicist is not doing his job they should fire him and get the guy who market Kwela Tebza 
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction