Other > Humour / Jokes

Katt Williams,Say it isnt so?

(1/4) > >>

A pimp named Sarkozy:

Our Favourite Pimp Katt Williams was arrested over the weekend for burglary in Atlanta. Damn! he looks like a Crack head!!!

oints:
what you mean he looks like a crack addict, HE IS A CRACK ADDICT....not so long ago this fool was admitted into REhaB for his habit...stupid midget...he epitomises FALLING OFF....!  SmH  ::)

Ramorethetho:
I don't find this cat's stand ups funny too animated

oints:

--- Quote from: A Busted Bile on November 10, 2009, 12:50:37 PM ---I don't find this cat's stand ups funny too animated

--- End quote ---

pimp chronicles 1 was funny duke, coined a lot of phrases ....e.g (this isht right here....listen bitch niccas...just calling ul bitches cos i dont know your names individually, so hola if you hear me now)

but everything else after that....SAD and very repetative (saw them all, even the desprerate attempt at a movie he made called  internet dating or sumin  :-\  ::) ) hell...even in the movie "Next Sunday" he wasnt all that funny...

but as far as movies or voice over cameos go... the ICE CUBE "fridays" he was nice in those...as well as in the "Boondocks" as APNSB!

panga_priest:
why is he laughing? comedians tend to see the humour in everything

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version